- National Register of Historic Places listings in Fulton County, Pennsylvania
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Fulton County, Pennsylvania.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Fulton County, Pennsylvania, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 8 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
 Landmark name Image Date listed Location City or town Summary 1 Burnt Cabins Gristmill Property November 28, 1980 Allen's Valley Road
Dublin Township 2 Burnt Cabins Historic District May 20, 1998 Legislative Route 23905 and U.S. Route 522
Dublin Township 3 Cold Spring Farm August 10, 2000 323 Lions Park Drive near McConnellsburg
Todd Township 4 Cowans Gap State Park Family Cabin District February 11, 1987 18 miles (29 km) north of Pennsylvania Route 75 and Chambersburg on Richmond Road
Todd Township 5 Fulton House July 20, 1977 112–116 Lincoln Way East
McConnellsburg 6 McConnell House November 21, 1976 114 Lincoln Way
McConnellsburg 7 McConnellsburg Historic District August 9, 1993 Roughly Lincoln Way from 1st Street to 5th Avenue and 2nd Street from Spruce Street to Maple Street
McConnellsburg 8 Woodvale Historic District July 24, 1992 Roughly bounded by Ash, High, North, Fulton, and Broad Streets in Woodvale
Wells Township Extends into Broad Top Township in Bedford County and Wood Township in Huntingdon County
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Pennsylvania
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Pennsylvania
- List of Pennsylvania state historical markers in Fulton County
- ^ The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate GPS system used by Google maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- ^ "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 10, 2011.
- ^ Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmark sites and National Register of Historic Places Districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
U.S. National Register of Historic Places in Pennsylvania Topics Lists by countyAdams • Allegheny • Armstrong • Beaver • Bedford • Berks • Blair • Bradford • Bucks • Butler • Cambria • Cameron • Carbon • Centre • Chester: (East | North | South) • Clarion • Clearfield • Clinton • Columbia • Crawford • Cumberland • Dauphin • Delaware • Elk • Erie • Fayette • Forest • Franklin • Fulton • Greene • Huntingdon • Indiana • Jefferson • Juniata • Lackawanna • Lancaster • Lawrence • Lebanon • Lehigh • Luzerne • Lycoming • McKean • Mercer • Mifflin • Monroe • Montgomery • Montour • Northampton • Northumberland • Perry • Philadelphia • Pike • Potter • Schuylkill • Snyder • Somerset • Sullivan • Susquehanna • Tioga • Union • Venango • Warren • Washington • Wayne • Westmoreland • Wyoming • York Lists by city Other lists Category:National Register of Historic Places in Pennsylvania • Portal:National Register of Historic Places Municipalities and communities of Fulton County, Pennsylvania County seat: McConnellsburg Boroughs Townships Unincorporated
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.