- My Ghost Story
My Ghost Story Also known as My Ghost Story: Hauntings Revealed Genre Paranormal Format Live-action Narrated by Various persons Composer(s) Lawrence H. Brown Country of origin Language(s) English No. of seasons 2 No. of episodes 20 Production Executive producer(s) Mark Phillips Producer(s) Eric Anderson
Cynthia Calderon Toscano
Editor(s) Jon Budd, Michael Gallagher, David Harris, Juliette Olivarria Camera setup Single-camera Running time 45 minutes Production company(s) Mark Phillips Philms & Telephision Distributor A&E Network Broadcast Original channel Biography Channel Original run July 17, 2010– present Chronology Related shows Celebrity Ghost Stories External links Production website
My Ghost Story is an American television series on the paranormal, which premiered on July 17, 2010 on the Biography Channel. The series features ghost stories told from a person's own experience with the supernatural. Each episode features first hand eyewitness accounts of stories of encounters at reportedly haunted locations all over the world. Season 3 is set to premiere Saturday October 15th at 10PM EST on Bio Channel.
Each episode is narrated by various eyewitnesses who re-tell their own unique ghost stories by personal experiences of paranormal activity and encounters with the unexplained in a particular location. These individuals usually start off the show by saying "My ghost story started when..." They also show the viewers' visual evidence they have captured on their homemade videos.
Each episode features reenactments, video clips, and several eyewitness interviews of everyday people who have experienced encounters with the supernatural. These stories also include some historical facts of the reportedly haunted locations and the eyewitnesses own private residences.
Note: The My Ghost Story series is based on the 2008 and 2009 specials My Ghost Story: Hauntings Revealed. New episodes currently air on the Biography Channel Saturday nights at 10pm EST. Season two premiered on April 9, 2011 and is currently airing.
Warning: At the beginning of each episode a parental advisory warning is shown: "What you are about to see are haunted events encountered by real people. Some may find it disturbing."
Season Episodes Season Premiere Season Finale 1 8 July 17, 2010 October 29, 2010 2 10 April 9, 2011 June 11, 2011 3 TBA October 15, 2011 TBA
Sp. # Special Title Original Airdate 1 My Ghost Story: Hauntings Revealed October 30, 2008 Locations
- "The Impound Ghost" - Puckett's Body Shop & Wrecker Service, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- "The Ghost Child" - Waverly Hills Sanitorium, Louisville, Kentucky
- "The Haunted Seaport House" - (1900's private house), San Pedro, California
- "A Mist With A Mind Of Its Own" - McPike Mansion, Alton, Illinois
- "The Graveyard Ghost" - (Private house next to a 1800's graveyard), Bardstown, Kentucky
- "The Hospice Closet Ghost" - Granada Hills Community Hospital (Hospice), Los Angeles, California
- "The Ghostwriter" - (Private residence), Los Angeles, California
This is the special that started the My Ghost Story series: "People share videos they captured of their paranormal experiences."
2 My Ghost Story: Hauntings Revealed 2 July 4, 2009 Locations
This is the second special that aired right before the My Ghost Story series started: "People share videos they captured of their paranormal experiences."
Season 1 (2010)
Ep. # Episode Title Original Airdate 1.1 The Evil Down Below July 17, 2010 Locations
- "Bewarehouse" - EMF Engineering Building, Carson City, California
- "Haunted on the High Seas" - Star of India (ship), San Diego, California
- "Ghost of the Underground Railroad" - (old farmhouse), Eaton, Ohio
- "Bridge Lost in Time" - The Fairmont Algonquin Hotel, St. Andrews, New Brunswick, Canada
- "The Ghost is Clear" - The Driskill Hotel, Austin, Texas
- "The Claw Haunting" - Kashmar Silk Boutique, Virginia City, Nevada
In the series opener: "Recalling supposed experiences involving ghosts includes a scientist's discovery of mysterious footage on his security camera; a ghost crew aboard a ship; the ghosts of slaves who used the Underground Railroad; the spirit of a jilted bride who haunts the hotel where she committed suicide."
1.2 The Incubus July 24, 2010 Locations
- "Freaky Farmhouse" - The Pig Farm (slaughterhouse), Bayview, Wisconsin
- "The Ghost of Green Castle" - (old 1834 house), Greencastle, Indiana
- "Work-out Ghost" - Anytime Fitness, Overland Park, Kansas
- "Ghosts Run in the Family" - Horton Farm and Cemetery, Bridgton, Maine
- "Attack of the Incubus" - (private home near old 1800's cemetery), Fairfield, Ohio
- "Haunting in the Woods" - Sporting Camp & Lodge, Backwoods, Maine
"A couple's home is haunted by ghosts from a slaughterhouse; a cigarette-smoking ghost inhabits a health club; an Ohio woman encounters an incubus in her bedroom; and a couple's New England lodge is destroyed by spirits."
1.3 I Died In This House July 31, 2010 Locations
- "Spirits of Slaughter" - New Mexico State Penitentiary, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- "Haunted Bunker" - (Saddam Hussein's Iraqi Army 1980's bunker near a U.S. Army base), Wasit Provence, Iraq
- "Shower Spa Ghost" - Majestic Hotel Bathouse & Spa, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- "Mad Madam In The Mansion" - Olivier House Hotel, New Orleans, Louisiana
- "Angel Mom" - Florin Fauna (flower boutique), Austin, Texas
"A medium experiences the torture of a prison snitch killed by other inmates; two soldiers in Iraq are startled by ghostly encounters in abandoned bunkers; a police officer witnesses paranormal activity in a deserted spa; a spirit in an old hotel celebrates with one guest and terrifies another; and a deceased mom grants her daughter's last wish--to visit her from the other side."
- Summary: "Torture of a prison snitch; abandoned bunkers; deserted spa; celebrating spirit; deceased mom grants last wish."
1.4 The Boy In The Closet August 7, 2010 Locations
- "Spirit Boy of Monterey" - (Private residence), Monterey, California
- "Baffling Blue Mist" - (Gas station), Parma, Ohio
- "From Silver City To Ghost Town" - Silver City Ghost Town, Bodfish, California
- "Dog's Best Friend" - (Private residence), Oak Park, California
- "Suicide Gambler" - Holbrooke Hotel, Grass Valley, California
- "Tortured Souls In The Hollywood Hills" - (Private residence near the Sharon Tate murders area), Los Angeles, California
"A couple is haunted by the spirit of a little boy who lives in their young son's bedroom closet. A gas station owner's life is abruptly changed by the appearance of a mysterious paranormal mist with a demonic presence. An Old West ghost town lives up to its name and spooks hundreds who have visited. A dying woman gives her dog to a friend...and then she returns as their guardian angel. The spirit of Sharon Tate, who was pregnant when murdered by the Manson family, returns to the scene of the gruesome crime as a jaw-dropping apparition. And then the image of a gambler appears in a window of the old hotel where he took his own life."
1.5 Screams In The Dark August 14, 2010 Locations
- "Above A Mass Grave" - (private home by The Old Holly Cemetery), Milton, Florida
- "The Most Haunted Town In Texas" - Pride House Pub, Jefferson, Texas
- "Spirits of a Stage Coach Stop" - Paci's Lounge, Malden, Pennsylvania
- "Presidental Apparition" - President Polk's Tomb, Nashville, Tennessee
- "The Grey Ghost" - RMS Queen Mary, Long Beach, California
- "Phantoms From The Morgue" - Crescent Hotel & Spa, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
"Two men retire without knowing their new home sits on the graves of people who were tortured and murdered by the KKK. The RMS Queen Mary once ruled the high seas, but now ghosts roam her decks. The ghost of the 10th President of the United States haunts his memorial grave site in Tennessee. Two women experience the results of a curse that was made on a small Texas town. A shadow man and a girl killed tragically haunt an old stagecoach stop. And, in a final twist, so many guests of an old hotel were encountering ghosts that the owners built a new area they hope will be a "ghost free zone."
1.6 The Face In The Window August 21, 2010 Locations
- "Evil Entity Intervention" - Civil War Museum at the Exchange Hotel, Gordonsville, Virginia
- "Mirage at the Menger" - Menger Hotel, San Antonio, Texas
- "Demonic Engagement" - (private home), Buffalo, New York
- "Silent Film Freakout" - Return to Babylon (silent film), Los Angeles, California
- "Whaley House" - Whaley House, San Diego, California
- "Entity Cafe" - Coral Cafe (family restaurant), Burbank, California
"A woman under assault by an aggressive entity is rescued by the spirit of her deceased son. A maid who was murdered in the 19th century continues to work at an old Texas hotel. A demon who possessed a teenager now threatens his young family. Ghosts of stars from the silent film era morph onto actors as deformed body parts in a modern movie. Spirits ranging from a daughter who committed suicide to the family dog still haunt the house they called home. And a diner frequently serves its customers portions of the paranormal."
1.7 It Watches Me While I Sleep August 28, 2010 Locations
- "Mysteriously Moving Giraffe" - (private home), San Gabriel, California
- "Demonic Voice" - This is the Place Heritage Park, Salt Lake City, Utah
- "The Gangster Ghost Bar" - Liquid Assets Gentlemen's Club, South Plainfield, New Jersey
- "Ghostly Intruder" - Mill Agent's House, North Vassalboro, Maine
- "A Brutal Murder Revealed" - Kenniston Hill Inn, Boothbay, Maine
- "Spirits in the Basement" - (200 year old private home), California, Pennsylvania
"A demonic ceramic giraffe; haunting of a disembodied presence; mobster haunting; pain of a brutal murder; words on the mirror; they don't live alone."
1.8 The Axe Murderer October 29, 2010 Locations
- "Villisca House Axe Murders" - Villisca Axe Murder House, Villisca, Iowa
- "Sleeping Scared" - (private residence, former home of Mary Peckham, next door neighbor to the Axe Murder House), Villisca, Iowa
- "Finley's Phantom Bar" - Finley's Bar & Grill, Manteca, California
- "Spirits In The Tunnel" - Moonville Rail-Trail, Appalachian Mountains, Zaleski State Forest, Moonville, Ohio, Vinton County, Ohio
- "Grandmother's Visit" - (private residence), Thousand Oaks, California
- "Gateway To Gettysburg" - Sachs Covered Bridge, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
"An unknown axe murderer still stalks a family he brutally murdered a century ago and then next-door a spirit with a deadly secret haunts a young couple."
- Summary: "An axe murderer stalks the family he murdered a century ago; a spirit with a deadly secret; a bar with spirits; a haunted tunnel; a grandmother who passed; the apparition of a Confederate soldier."
Note:"This episode is dedicated in loving memory of Juliet M. Keller. 1975-2010"
Season 2 (2011)
Ep. # Episode Title Original Airdate 2.1 An Entity In Bed April 2, 2011 Locations
- "Creepy Sleep" - (private residence), Pasadena, Maryland
- "A Piercing Experience" - Tillie Pierce House Bed & Breakfast, (Maltilda's Mercantile) Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- "The Phantasmagorical Castle" - Nemacolin Castle, Brownsville, Pennsylvania
- "Eternal Love Affair" - Myrtles Plantation, St. Francisville, Louisiana
- "Hair-Raising Hospital of Horror" - Linda Vista Community Hospital, Los Angeles, California
- "A Ghostly House Guest" - (private residence), Hattiesburg, Mississippi
In the season opener: A woman feels the presence of a ghost in her own bed; the ghosts of two sisters haunts a Civil War-era house; a castle built on a Native American burial ground is haunted by the spirits of Indians; encounters at a bed and breakfast are reported by guests staying there; and a haunted abandoned hospital.
- Summary: "An entity in a woman's bed; two sisters' ghosts roam a Civil War-era house; a castle built over an Indian burial ground; visitors capture an image of a murderous ghost; a musician's experience at a hospital of horrors."
2.2 A Haunted House April 9, 2011 Locations
- "Haunted Attraction" - Black Moon Manor (haunted house attraction), Greenfield, Indiana
- "Destination Eternity" - Allegheny Airlines Flight 853 (crash site), London, Indiana
- "Anger At Iron Island" - Iron Island Museum, Buffalo, New York
- "Spooky Speakeasy" - Gas Light Inn, Lebanon, Indiana
- "Secretary Scare" - Victorian house (real estate offices) (former funeral home), New Lenox, Illinois
- "Ghost Boy and His Dog" - Andrew Woods House, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
A couple unknowingly buys a haunted house; a haunting of a bar in Indiana is captured on video; an EVP of a ghostly voice of a passenger that was killed in a plane crash is heard on a digital recorder; and a terrified secretary runs from her own office building that seems to be haunted.
- Summary: "A couple ends up owning a haunted house; a recorded ghostly voice; video evidence; a secretary is forced to flee her office building; and a dog meets a ghost boy."
2.3 The Demon In The Mist April 16, 2011 Locations
- "The Smoking Ghost" - St. Augustine Lighthouse, Saint Augustine, Florida
- "Phantom Security Breech" - Anderson Municipal Business Center, Anderson, South Carolina
- "Ghost in the Water" - (private residence), Irvine, California
- "Bad Manored Demon" - (private residence), Manor, Texas
- "Restless Restroom" - Hurricane Patty's Restaurant & Bar at Oyster Creek Marina, Saint Augustine, Florida
- "House of 1,000 Spirits" - Victorian house (private residence), Hastings, Minnesota
A ghost breeches security at a government building; a pipe-smoking spirit haunts a lighthouse; a son killed in a car accident makes his presence known to his grieving mother; a demon attacks guests a house by leaving scratch marks on their bodies; diners encounter a strange force in a restaurant bathroom strong to make grown men cry; and a woman captures haunting photos and video of the ghosts in her own home.
- Summary: "A phantom breeches security; a ghost in a lighthouse; a demon attack; a force that makes grown men cry; pictures and video."
2.4 The Hand of Death April 23, 2011 Locations
- "Tale of a Crypt" - Evergreen Cemetery, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- "Slaughter in the Basement" - Haunted Farmhouse (private residence), Fort Scott, Kansas
- "Haunted Horse Farm" - Horse Farm (private residence), Salvisa, Kentucky
- "Prosperous Spirits" - Prosperity School Bed & Breakfast, Joplin, Missouri
- "Light Fright" - (private residence), Ocala, Florida
- "Christmas Light Anomaly" - Early 19th century house (private residence), St. Clairesville, Pennsylvania
A cemetery that's home to 80,000 dead souls becomes a "ghost magnet"; a family discovers that their new home is filled with strange sounds and whispered conversations; a woman comes face-to-face with a ghost at her farm and tries to capture her new ghostly friend on video; the spirits of children happily haunts an inn by playing pranks and giggling; and angry entities force a couple out of their home.
- Summary: "A cemetery that is a ghost magnet; strange footsteps and whispers; spirits of children; angry entities."
2.5 The Dark Spirit April 30, 2011 Locations
- "A Family's Inferno" - Palmyra Historical Museum, Palmyra, New York
- "Beware of Wolfe Manor" - Wolfe Manor, Clovis, California
- "The Mist Train" - Short Line Railroad Enginehouse, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- "Phantom of the Opera House" - Rohs Opera House, Cynthiana, Kentucky
- "A Housewarming Surprise" - (private residence), Surprise, Arizona
- "Hangman Haunting" - Jean Bonnet Tavern, Bedford, Pennsylvania
The ghostly antics of two young boys killed at Christmas time in 1964 is captured on video; the tortured souls of a sanitarium haunt a house; chilling photos and recordings document intense paranormal activity at a railroad near the site of the Battle of Gettysburg; a real "Phantom of the Opera" at an old opera house; and the ghost of a woman peers forever out a window in hopes that she will see her lover return for her.
- Summary: "Two ghostly antics captured on video; paranormal activity at a railroad."
2.6 Life After Death May 7, 2011 Locations
- "'Til Death Do Us Part" - (private residence), Boyton Beach, Florida
- "A Family Drawn Together" - (private residence), Reno, Nevada
- "Bloodcurdling Birdcage" - Birdcage Theater, Tombstone, Arizona
- "Smiling Ghost" - Huguenot Cemetery, St. Augustine, Florida
- "The Hauntings of Buggs Temple" - Creation Cafe and Euphoria Restaurant at Buggs Temple, Indianapolis, Indiana
- "Spirited Bar Brawl" - Katie's Bar, Long Island, Smithtown, New York
A tourist who was knifed in the back by a violent ghost while on vacation; a dead wife jealousy haunts her husband and his new girlfriend; a woman snaps the picture of a smiling apparition; and a ghost named "Charlie" messes with the minds of employees at a bar.
- Summary: "A tourist is knifed in the back by a violent ghost; a dead wife jealously haunts her husband; smiling apparition; a ghost named Charlie."
2.7 I Am Full of Madness May 14, 2011 Locations
- "Mirror, Mirror on the Chifferobe" - (private residence), Martinsville, Indiana
- "Suicide Mansion" - Lemp Mansion, St. Louis, Missouri
- "No Demons Allowed" - Snow Hill Country Club, New Vienna, Ohio
- "The Grim Rapper" - (private residence), Norwich, Connecticut
- "Supernatural Settlement" - Oregon Country Settlement, Rhododendron, Oregon
- "Active Octagon" - Civil War Museum at Octagon Hall, Franklin, Kentucky
A man encounters a poltergeist with his video camera; a woman communicates with a dozen spirits; ghosts chase a man from his own home; a couple captures photographic evidence of a ghost cat; and two friends spot a Civil War soldier's ghost.
- Summary: "A man captures video evidence of a poltergeist; a woman has photos of entities; strange lights; an entity forces a man to leave his home; a couple captures pictures of the ghost of a cat; two friends see the ghost of a Civil War soldier."
2.8 The Presence May 21, 2011 Locations
- "Attack of the Bomb Factory" - Gulf Ordinance Factory, Prairie, Mississippi
- "Mid Evil Castle" - Preston Castle, Ione, California
- "Screams From The Cellar" - The Cellar Restaurant at Villa del Sol (former The Hotel California), Fullerton, California
- "Kodi The Friendly Ghost" - Mount Calvary Cemetery, Las Vegas, New Mexico
- "Hexed From Beyond" - Tilley Bend Cemetery, Blue Ridge, Georgia
- "School's Out Forever" - Farrar Schoolhouse, Farrar, Iowa
The curse of the witches in a cemetery, an old schoolhouse is haunted by the spirits of its teachers and students; a man contemplating suicide is helped by a supernatural force; and two women communicate with castle ghosts.
- Summary: "An angry witch's ghost; spirits of former teachers and students; a supernatural light; two women make contact with apparitions at a haunted castle."
2.9 Simon Says Die June 4, 2011 Locations Overview
A terrifying seven-foot-tall shadow figure named "Mr. Black" haunts an abandoned hospital; a hotel is haunted by the spirit of a man whose head was severed by the freight elevator; a disfigured demon keeps terrorizes patrons at an Irish pub; tour guides reveal amazing photos of apparitions in an underground tunnel where many violent acts were committed; and a woman hears audio recordings of her dead parents.
- Summary: "A seven foot shadow haunts an abandoned hospital; a building is haunted by a man whose head was severed by an elevator; a disfigured spirit haunts an Irish pub; photos of apparitions; a woman hears audio of her dead parents voices."
2.10 Things That Go Bump In The Night June 11, 2011 Locations
- "Black Mass" - Trichome Health Consultanta (wellness-center office), Colorado Springs, Colorado
- "Bishop of Brownella" - Brownella Cottage, Galion, Ohio
- "Disturbance in the Jailhouse" - Freestone County Museum/Barbara & H. Neil Bass Wing (19th century jail), Fairfield, Texas
- "Bedlam in Bellville" - (private residence), Bellville, Ohio
- "Bumps in the Night" - Crescent Hotel, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- "Scratches in the Night" - 17 Hundred 90 Inn & Restaurant, Savannah, Georgia
- Summary: "Video footage of a haunting at a home where a baby was scalded to death; recordings and photos from a home haunted by a Catholic bishop; the haunting in a couple's dream home; and a haunting at Georgia inn where the spirit of a woman is seen roaming the halls."
Season 3 (2011)
Ep. # Episode Title Original Airdate 3.1 The Demon Shadow October 15, 2011 Locations
- "The Demon Shadow" - (private residence), Cumberland, Rhode Island
- "The Curse of the Colonel" - The Eldridge Hotel, Lawrence, Kansas
- "Spirit Seekers" - abandoned Confederate cemetery, Jefferson National Forest, New Castle, Virginia
- "Howl at the Moon" - Clippety-Do-Dawg Pet Grooming shop, Cumberland, Indiana
- "Spirit of Sarah" - Ohio Cottage (aka: Madison Seminary), Madison, Ohio
- "Cold and Creepy Condo" - (private residence), Los Angeles, California
"Guests at a Kansas hotel claim they've seen the ghost of the colonel who rebuilt the hotel in the 1860s after pro-slavery forces burned it down; two men encounter spectral footsteps and ectoplasm in an abandoned cemetery; a couple investigating a seminary are poked and kicked by someone unseen and hear screams and voices; and a Los Angeles man named Joe meets a spirit who insists his home belongs to him, and attacks Joe in his sleep."
- Summary: A ghost of a Civil War colonel is seen in a hotel; spectral footsteps and ectoplasm in a hidden graveyard; a spirit attack in a man's own home.
3.2 Lessons From Beyond October 22, 2011 Locations
- "Lessons From Beyond" - Broughton School, Finleyville, Pennsylvania
- "Watch Your Baxter Morgue" - Baxter Avenue Morgue (haunted attraction), Louisville, Kentucky
- "Dearly Departed" - (private residence), Olathe, Kansas
- "Ghostly Gun Shots" - East Cemetery Hill, Gettysburg National Military Park, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- "The Hill House Has Eyes" - (private residence), Gainesville, Texas
- "The Dark Lighthouse" - Fairport Harbor Lighthouse, Fairport Harbor, Ohio
"Visitors to an old morgue capture videotape evidence of a chair being flipped on its side with no one around; a woman's home becomes haunted after her husband chokes to death on a hot dog; a woman and her son hear strange gunshots at the Gettysburg battlefield; and when a couple visit a lighthouse haunted by a ghost cat and a little ghost boy, they encounter sobbing, touching, shadow people, and the sounds of cat meows."
- Summary: Video tape evidence of a chair being flipped over by an unseen force at a school built in 1929; a woman is haunted by her late husband; the guns of Confederate ghost soldiers are heard by a mother and son; a woman's 1840s home becomes haunted; a ghost of a young girl haunts a bed and breakfast.
3.3 Scary Mary October 29, 2011 Locations
- Summary: "A haunted honky tonk bar in Kentucky has a terrifying past, including murder, suicide, and even a beheading; a police officer who witnessed the horrors of 9/11 believes he is haunted by spirits from that awful day; an Alabama librarian has seen full body apparitions in the children's area and toys moving on their own; and video captures an entity entering and leaving a woman's body at a haunted former speakeasy."
3.4 Devil in the Blue Dress November 5, 2011 Locations
- "All Hand on Deck" - U.S.S. North Carolina, Wilmington, North Carolina
- "Mayhem at the Mansfield" - The Mansfield Building, Mansfield, Ohio
- "The Stalking Shadow" - (private residence), Gerber, California
- "Devil in the Blue Dress" - (private residence), Johnson Creek, Wisconsin
- "Croaking Canines" - Croke-Patterson-Campbell Mansion, Denver, Colorado
- "Eternal Abyss" - Dollinger's Farm (The Abyss Haunted House) (haunted attraction), Channahon, Illinois
Two woman are attacked by an evil spirit; a mother confronts a sinister apparition standing over her baby's crib; two buddies have the same nighmares in their home.
- Summary: "A couple of paranormal investigators experience something out of a horror movie; two women are attacked by an evil spirit posing as a child; a mother confronts a sinister apparition standing over her and her baby's crib; two buddies in a bachelor pad have the same nightmares about a little girl in their closet; a Denver mansion is haunted by the freaky ghosts of guard dogs who had worked there; and the murder of a man killed by Wild Bill Hickok adds to the strange paranormal activity at a haunted house attraction."
3.5 Hotel Hell November 12, 2011 Locations
- "Stemie's Unsolved Mysteries" - Stemie's Place Family Restaurant, Easton, Pennsylvania
- "Mt. Misery Loves Company" - Mount Misery Road, Hunington, Long Island, New York
- "There's Something About St. Mary's" - St. Mary's Art Center, Virginia City, Nevada
- "Good Golly Miss Molly Tynes" - Molly Tynes Farm, Tazewell, Virginia
- "Hotel Hell" - Georgetown Hotel, Georgetown, California
- "The Rotten Rotting Judge" - (private residence), Sacramento, California
A haunting by a mobster in a former speakeasy; paranormal investigators hear spirits crying out on a deserted road; a historian is possessed by an evil spirit.
- Summary: "A Pennsylvania tavern is haunted by a mobster who was gunned down there 81 years ago; paranormal investigators hear entities cry, "Let me out!" on a road in New York; the caretakers at an arts center that was once a hospital experience phantom smells in the old psych ward; an historian visiting a famed old Virginia house is possessed and feels he must flee before he hurts someone; and a ghost approaches a woman at an old California hotel and asks her for change before disappearing."
3.6 Lizzie Borden Took An Axe November 19, 2011 Locations Overview
- Summary: "A woman taking pictures of her fireplace discovers the ghosts of her relatives in the photos of the flaming logs; visitors experience paranormal activity at the Lizzie Borden house; a restaurant manager sees flying objects, causing him to lose his hair; a theater is wracked with paranomal activity, which includs the ghosts of audience members who died in their seats and the sounds of a band playing and singing are heard coming from under the stage; and a woman visiting a castle panics when her body suddenly begins to burn when her husband discovers claw mark scratches on her back."
3.7 TBA November 26, 2011 Locations
- Summary: "An orb flies around a room at a Colorado mansion; six spirits haunt an house in Arkansas; crew members aboard a U.S. Navy ship see ghosts of people who died from natural disasters and epidemics; a Missouri house has an underground tunnel filled with unspeakable sights; objects flying off the kitchen walls terrify a family; and Cleveland's Agora Theatre and Ballroom is haunted by theater-going ghosts seen on the stage."
Similar TV Programs
- Celebrity Ghost Stories
- Ghost Adventures
- Ghost Hunters
- Ghost Hunters International
- Ghost Lab
- Ghost Stories (2009 TV series)
- Haunted History
- Most Haunted
- Most Terrifying Places in America
- Scariest Places on Earth
- Official website at Biography Channel
- My Ghost Story at the Internet Movie Database
- My Ghost Story at TV.com
- My Ghost Story at thetvdb.com
- My Ghost Story at TV Guide
GhostsList of ghosts Manifestations By culture History Parapsychology and
popular cultureCategory: Ghosts
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.