- National Register of Historic Places listings in Yolo County, California
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Yolo County, California. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view a Google map of all properties and districts with latitude and longitude coordinates in the table below.
 Landmark name  Image Date listed Location City or town Summary 1 Animal Science Building June 17, 1986 University of California, West Quad and Peter J. Shields Ave.
Davis 2 R. H. Beamer House August 2, 1982 19 3rd St.
Woodland 3 Canon School June 13, 1972 0.5 mi (0.80 km) north of Brooks
Brooks 4 Davis Subway June 26, 1998 Richards Boulevard between Olive Dr. and 1st St.
Davis 5 Downtown Woodland Historic District June 22, 1999 Roughly along Main St. from Elm St. to 3rd St.
Woodland 6 Dresbach-Hunt-Boyer House September 13, 1976 604 2nd St.
Davis 7 William B. Gibson House November 7, 1976 512 Gibson Rd.
Woodland 8 Hotel Woodland October 21, 1994 426 Main St.
Woodland 9 I Street Bridge April 22, 1982 State Route 16
Sacramento 10 I.O.O.F. Building February 25, 1982 723 Main St.
Woodland 11 Main Street Historic District- Winters January 2, 1997 1-48 Main St.
Winters 12 James Moore House November 16, 1978 Southwest of Woodland
Woodland 13 Nelson Ranch July 17, 1972 State Route 18C between State Routes 102 and 113
Woodland 14 Porter Building November 30, 1978 501-511 Main St.
Woodland 15 Rumsey Town Hall June 19, 1972 State Route 16 at Manzanita St.
Rumsey 16 Southern Pacific Railroad Station November 7, 1976 H and 2nd Sts.
Davis 17 Tower Bridge June 24, 1982 State Route 275 across the Sacramento River
Sacramento 18 Joshua B. Tufts House September 6, 1979 434 J St.
Davis 19 Union Church of Dunnigan July 10, 2003 3615 County Road 89A
Dunnigan 20 Walnut Street School March 20, 2006 175 Walnut St.
Woodland 21 Woodland Opera House November 5, 1971 320 2nd St.
Woodland 22 Woodland Public Library September 28, 1981 250 1st St.
Woodland 23 Yolo Branch Library December 10, 1990 200 Sacramento St.
Yolo 24 Yolo County Courthouse None 725 Court St.
- National Register of Historic Places listings in California
- List of National Historic Landmarks in California
- ^ The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by Google maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- ^ "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 10, 2011.
- ^ Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmark sites and National Register of Historic Places Districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- ^ "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. . http://nrhp.focus.nps.gov/natreg/docs/All_Data.html.
U.S. National Register of Historic Places Topics Lists by statesAlabama • Alaska • Arizona • Arkansas • California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Florida • Georgia • Hawaii • Idaho • Illinois • Indiana • Iowa • Kansas • Kentucky • Louisiana • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Michigan • Minnesota • Mississippi • Missouri • Montana • Nebraska • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • North Carolina • North Dakota • Ohio • Oklahoma • Oregon • Pennsylvania • Rhode Island • South Carolina • South Dakota • Tennessee • Texas • Utah • Vermont • Virginia • Washington • West Virginia • Wisconsin • Wyoming Lists by territories Lists by associated states Other NRHPs in Yolo County, California
Animal Science Building · Beamer House · Canon School · Davis Subway · Downtown Woodland Historic District · Downtown Winters Historic District · Dresbach-Hunt-Boyer House · Hotel Woodland · I Street Bridge † · I.O.O.F. Building · James Moore House · Joshua B. Tufts House · Nelson Ranch · Porter Building · Rumsey Town Hall · Southern Pacific Railroad Station · Tower Bridge (California) † · Union Church of Dunnigan · Walnut Street School · William B. Gibson House · Woodland Opera House · Woodland Public Library · Yolo Branch Library · Yolo County Courthouse
† - Shared between Yolo and Sacramento Counties.
Municipalities and communities of Yolo County, California Cities CDPs Unincorporated
Arcade | Arroz | Beatrice | Brooks | Browns Corner | Cadenasso | Capay | Central | Citrona | Conaway | Coniston | Daisie | Dufour | El Macero | El Rio Villa | Fremont | Green | Greendale | Hershey | Jacobs Corner | Kiesel | King Farms | Lovdal | Lund | Merritt | Mikon | Morgans Landing | Norton | Peethill | Plainfield | Riverview | Rumsey | Saxon | Sorroca | Sugarfield | Swingle | Tancred | Tyndall Landing | Valdez | Vin | Webster | Willow Point | Zamora
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.