- National Register of Historic Places listings in Delaware
Buildings, sites, districts, and objects in Delaware listed on the National Register of Historic Places:
- for Dover, see: Kent County
- for Georgetown, see: Sussex County
- for Newark and Wilmington, see: New Castle County
Contents: Counties in Delaware
Kent | New Castle | Sussex
Current listings by county
The following are approximate tallies of current listings by county. These counts are based on entries in the National Register Information Database as of April 24, 2008 and new weekly listings posted since then on the National Register of Historic Places web site. There are frequent additions to the listings and occasional delistings and the counts here are approximate and not official. New entries are added to the official Register on a weekly basis. Also, the counts in this table exclude boundary increase and decrease listings which modify the area covered by an existing property or district and which carry a separate National Register reference number. The numbers of NRHP listings in each county are documented by tables in each of the individual county list-articles.
County # of Sites 1 Kent 153 2.1 New Castle: Wilmington 111 2.2 New Castle: Other 267 2.3 New Castle: Total 378 3 Sussex 137 (duplicates) (2) TOTAL 666
- ^ "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24. http://nrhp.focus.nps.gov/natreg/docs/All_Data.html.
- ^ "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service. http://www.cr.nps.gov/nr/nrlist.htm. Retrieved January 2, 2009.
- ^ Weekly List Actions, National Register of Historic Places website
- ^ The following site is listed in multiple counties: Delaware Boundary Markers (Kent, New Castle and Sussex)
- National Register of Historic Places lists by state
- National Register of Historic Places in Delaware
- Delaware-related lists
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.