- Coopers Plains, Queensland
Population: 4,094 (2006 census) Postcode: 4108 Coordinates: 27°34′13″S 153°02′14″E / 27.5703°S 153.0372°ECoordinates: 27°34′13″S 153°02′14″E / 27.5703°S 153.0372°E Location: 13 km (8 mi) from Brisbane GPO LGA: City of Brisbane State District: Sunnybank Federal Division: Moreton, Oxley Suburbs around Coopers Plains: Rocklea Salisbury Nathan Archerfield Coopers Plains Robertson Acacia Ridge Sunnybank Hills Sunnybank
Coopers Plains is an outer suburb of Brisbane, Australia. It is 13 kilometres (8 mi) south-west of the CBD.
Coopers Plains railway station provides access to regular Citytrain services to Brisbane, Beenleigh and Gold Coast. There are many buses passing Coopers Plains, which are 120 (City - Garden City), 135 (City - Parkinson), 123 (Sunnybank), 598 and 599 (Great Circle Line), 124 and 125. Coopers Plains is very cose to Griffith University, Nathan Campus. Transport to this university will only take 15–20 minutes walking.
There are restaurants around Coopers Plains like the ones in Robertson (side by side with Coopers Plains) namedv7-8 (Chinese Restaurant), and other Japanese restaurants. There is also a mini market in this place called the Convenience Store. There is also a petrol/gas station, mini market 7-11, and dvd rental in Coopers Plains.
- ^ Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Coopers Plains (Brisbane City) (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. http://www.censusdata.abs.gov.au/ABSNavigation/prenav/LocationSearch?collection=Census&period=2006&areacode=SSC31153&producttype=QuickStats&breadcrumb=PL&action=401. Retrieved 2008-02-28.
- BRISbites: Suburban Sites (History)
- ourbrisbane.com website, Coopers Plains section
- University of Queensland: Queensland Places: Coopers Plains
- Suburbs of Brisbane
- Brisbane geography stubs
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.