- Oradell (NJT station)
The Oradell station from the Spring Valley-side facing southbound towards Hoboken and Oradell Avenue.
Station statistics Coordinates Coordinates: Lines Connections NJT Bus: 165 and 762
Rockland Coaches: 11
(all connections on Kinderkamack Road)
Platforms 1 side platform Tracks 1 Parking Yes (permit required) Bicycle facilities Yes Other information Code 783 (Erie Railroad) Owned by New Jersey Transit Fare zone 7 Traffic Passengers (2010) 313 (average weekday) 0.64% Services Preceding station NJ Transit Rail Following stationtoward Spring Valley Pascack Valley Linetoward Hoboken Preceding station Erie Railroad Following stationNew Milfordtoward Pavonia Terminal New Jersey and New York RailroadEmersontoward HaverstrawOradell Station Location: 400 Maple Avenue, Oradell, New Jersey Coordinates: Area: less than one acre Architectural style: Queen Anne Governing body: Local MPS: Operating Passenger Railroad Stations TR NRHP Reference#: 84002575 NJRHP #: 613 Significant dates Added to NRHP: June 22, 1984 Designated NJRHP: March 17, 1984
Oradell Station is a New Jersey Transit rail station on the Pascack Valley Line. The station is in Oradell, New Jersey and is located at Oradell and Maple Avenues. The station house is included on the List of Registered Historic Places in New Jersey.
This single-track line runs north-south to Hoboken Terminal with connections via the Secaucus Junction transfer station to New Jersey Transit one-stop service to New York Penn Station and to other NJ Transit rail service. Connections are available at the Hoboken Terminal to other New Jersey Transit rail lines, the PATH train at the Hoboken PATH station, New York Waterways ferry service to the World Financial Center and other destinations and Hudson-Bergen Light Rail service.
Permit parking is operated by the Borough of Oradell. Three permit parking lots area available, with 117, 86 and 20 spots, respectively. Permits are for residents of Oradell only and may be obtained through the Oradell Police Department.
- ^ "List of Station Names and Numbers". Jersey City, New Jersey: Erie Railroad. May 1, 1916. http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/erie_docs/erie-losn16.html. Retrieved November 23, 2010.
- ^ "Pascack Valley Line Timetables". Newark, New Jersey: New Jersey Transit Rail Operations. November 7, 2010. http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/rail/R0010.pdf. Retrieved November 27, 2010.
- ^ "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13. http://nrhp.focus.nps.gov/natreg/docs/All_Data.html.
- ^ "New Jersey and National Registers of Historic Places - Bergen County". NJ DEP - Historic Preservation Office. October 25, 2010. p. 15. http://www.state.nj.us/dep/hpo/1identify/lists/bergen.pdf. Retrieved November 12, 2010.
- NJT rail station information page for Oradell
- DepartureVision real time train information for Oradell
- Pascack Valley Line schedule
- Borough of Oradell
- Station and Station House from Oradell Avenue from Google Maps Street View
U.S. National Register of Historic Places Topics Lists by statesAlabama • Alaska • Arizona • Arkansas • California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Florida • Georgia • Hawaii • Idaho • Illinois • Indiana • Iowa • Kansas • Kentucky • Louisiana • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Michigan • Minnesota • Mississippi • Missouri • Montana • Nebraska • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • North Carolina • North Dakota • Ohio • Oklahoma • Oregon • Pennsylvania • Rhode Island • South Carolina • South Dakota • Tennessee • Texas • Utah • Vermont • Virginia • Washington • West Virginia • Wisconsin • Wyoming Lists by territories Lists by associated states Other
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.