- Congenital hemolytic anemia
Congenital hemolytic anemia Classification and external resources ICD-10 D55-D58 ICD-9 282 MeSH D000745
Basically classified by causative mechanism , types of congenital hemolytic anemia include:
- Genetic conditions of RBC Membrane
- Genetic conditions of RBC metabolism (enzyme defects). This group is sometimes called congenital nonspherocytic (hemolytic) anemia, which is a term for a congenital hemolytic anemia without spherocytosis, and usually excluding hemoglobin abdormalities as well, but rather encompassing defects of glycolysis in the erythrocyte.
- Hemoglobinopathies/genetic conditions of hemoglobin
- Hematopoietic ulcer
- List of circulatory system conditions
- ^ Rahman SA, Jamal CY (June 2002). "Congenital hemolytic anemia in Bangladesh: types and clinical manifestations". Indian Pediatr 39 (6): 574–7. PMID 12084953.
- ^ medconditions.net > Hemolytic Congenital, Nonspherocytic Anemia Definition Retrieved April 15, 2011
- ^ Shah A (November 2004). "Hemoglobinopathies and other congenital hemolytic anemia". Indian J Med Sci 58 (11): 490–3. PMID 15567909.
Pathology: hematology · hematologic diseases of RBCs and megakaryocytes / MEP (D50-69,74, 280-287) Red
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.