- David Casa
David Casa, currently a Member of the European Parliament, is also a member of the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs, the Committee on Fisheries, Committee on Foreign Affairs, Delegation for relations with the countries of Central America and a substitute member of the Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety.
David Casa has also been appointed as reporter for the Fisheries Fund.
In addition to this, David Casa is a shadow member of the joint Parliamentary Committee for Turkey. He participates in several intergroups established by the European Parliament, these consist of - Commonwealth - Sustainable Development - Small Islands - Pensions.
David Casa was vital for the setting up of the informal Mediterranean intergroup. The role of the Mediterranean intergroup is to give a Mediterranean dimension to policies deriving from the European Parliament.
- 1987: Member of the Executive Committee of the Union of Bankers
- 1990: Personal Assistant to the Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1995: Adviser to the Deputy Prime Minister
- 1998: Member of the Council of the Confederation of Malta Trade Unions (CMTU)
- 1998: Personal Assistant to the Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 2003: Executive Secretary in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 2004: Member of the Foreign Affairs Committee in the Maltese Parliament (July
- 2001: Founder and Secretary-General of the 'Yes to Europe Movement' (February
- Croce dell'Ordine - Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM)
- European Parliament biography of David Casa (incl. Speeches, Questions and Motions)
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (Maltese)
- David Casa website
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.