- Lynx (grooming product)
Lynx Type Men's grooming products Owner Unilever Country France Introduced 1983 Related brands Dove Markets World Website http://www.lynxeffect.com/
Unilever were keen to capitalize on Lynx's French success and the rest of Europe from 1985 onwards, later introducing the other products in the range. Unilever were unable to use the name Axe in the United Kingdom and Ireland due to trademark problems so it was launched as Lynx.
The European launch of the deodorant was followed by success in Latin America and moderate impact in Asia and Africa. In the new millennium, the brand has launched with great success in the United States and Canada. The company has also consolidated its deodorant portfolio by migrating other overlapping male deodorants into the Lynx brand such as South Africa's Ego brand.
Although Lynx's lead product is the fragranced aerosol deodorant body spray, other formats of the brand exist. Within underarm care the following are available: deodorant aerosol body spray, deodorant stick, deodorant roll-on, anti-perspirant aerosol spray (called Lynx Dry), and anti-perspirant stick (also called Lynx Dry).
From its launch, the annual fragrance variant has played a key part in the success of the brand by offering something new each year. The type of fragrance variants have evolved over time. From 1983 until about 1989, the variant names were descriptions of the fragrances and included Musk, Spice, Amber, Marine, and Oriental.
From 1990 until 1996, geographic names for fragrances were used, such as Africa, Alaska, Java, Nevada, and Inca. From 1996 to 2002, Lynx took inspiration from Calvin Klein fragrances (also owned by Unilever at that time), using the same fragrance consultant, Ann Gottlieb, to develop the scents to launch variants, such as Dimension, Apollo, Dark Temptation, Gravity, and Phoenix.. See an interview of Ann Gottlieb, in which she speaks about Axe fragrance development : http://www.osmoz.com/News-Trends/Interviews/Perfumery-Professions-Ann-Gottlieb
In 2009, the brand launched an 8-centimeter container called the Axe Bullet. The brand has also extended into other areas such as shower gels, aftershaves, and colognes, skin care, shampoo, and hairstyling products. Failed extensions include Underwear, Barbershop and razors.
Most scent names usually have a shower gel to accompany them and sometimes an antiperspirant/deodorant stick.
The 2009 frame has a mint scent.
The Lynx Shampoos come in three different sizes, the regular and most seen 12 fl oz size and the travel or sample size of 1.7 fl oz, 22oz bottles were introduced recently.
Lynx also ships a shower scrub tool called the Lynx Detailer.
List of Lynx deodorants
Lynx's list of yearly body-spray variants is as follows. Limited edition or short-lived variants are listed in a following table below.
Lynx Limited Edition chronology
Lynx also launches limited edition variants from time to time that may be on sale for a few months or over a year.
Year Variant Name Description Notes Year of Discontinuation 1983 Amber, or Ambre, or Sandal, or Magic Amber or Epice. Variant name is a description of fragrance. One of the first three variants that Lynx launched, first in France. Discontinued Unknown 1983 Musk, or Brave, or Moschus, or Wild Musk. Variant name is a description of fragrance. One of the first three variants that Lynx launched, first in France. Available in Germany. Present 1983 Spice or Agrest or Boise, or Blue Chypre or Fraiche. Variant name is a description of fragrance. One of the first three variants that Lynx launched, first in France. 1985 Amber, Musk (Moschus in Germany), Spice Variant name is a description of fragrance. In this year, these three variants were used to launch the brand in the UK. Musk is still available in Argentina, Brazil, France, and Germany Possibly late 90s 1987 Oriental or Orient or Dark Oriental Variant name is a description of fragrance. This was the first "new" variant that Lynx launched and started a strategy of a yearly new variants.. Discontinued Possibly late 90s 1989 Marine Variant name is a description of fragrance. As of 2008, still available in the Netherlands, Austria, France, Belgium, Spain, Argentina, Brazil, and CENTCOM AAFES stores that stock from Europe. Possibly late 90s 1990 Tempest  Discontinued Possibly late 90s 1991 Mirage  Discontinued Possibly late 90s 1992 Nevada  Variant named after the state in the United States. Discontinued Possibly 2002 1993 Java  Variant named after the island in Indonesia. Discontinued Possibly 2002 1994 Alaska  Variant named after the state in the United States. Known as Tempest in South America. Discontinued - still available in Germany Possibly 2002 1995 Africa or African Amber or Native  Variant named after the continent. The most popular variant of Axe, marketed as Kilo in North America and Native in Brazil. Africa is the most popular variant in the UK and has been for 16 years. Present 1996 Inca or Aztec  A warm spicy fragrance named after the Inca civilization. Discontinued 2002 1997 Atlantis or Energy  Still available in some countries 2004 1998 Apollo Discontinued 2004 1998 Eclypse Variant released only in South America. Discontinued 2004 1999 Voodoo Limited edition version released in the UK to cover the "Voodoo Eclipse" Dance Event marking the solar eclipse in 1999. Present 1999 Hypnotic The commercial asked if you believe in hypnosis, which was the effect of this axe scent. 2008 2000 Phoenix Limited edition version released to cover the "Phoenix Legends" Dance Event in Ibiza, Spain in 2000. Present 2000 Adrenalin or Accelerate or Orion Not available as a shower gel. Still available in some countries. Present 2001 Gravity The advertising featured a man falling to Earth. Present 2002 Dimension Also called Enygmata in some countries. Present 2002 Apollo, Kilo, Phoenix, Tsunami or Maniac, Voodoo Axe launched in U.S. This is the line up that Axe launched with in U.S. n/a 2003 Pulse A European variant suggests that it gives geeks added confidence so they can pull off crazy dance moves to impress girls and be irresistible. Used the "Make Luv" dance track which reached number 1 in UK. Still available in some countries. 2008 2003 Essence or Fusion A US variant Used TV advertising that showed two sides to a man's relationship with women, also called Fusion in some countries. Present 2003 Conviction Join the world of conviction. Join the world of conquest. Because if you have conviction, no woman can say no. No woman who can turn her face. Because women like men safe. Unite to this world. Used TV advertising that showed many men who are successful with women. At the end of the advertising there are thousands of men holding Axe Conviction and singing in a choir by a statue of a man also holding Axe Conviction. Present 2004 Denim Released In India as shaving cream, deodorant and aftershave. 2008 2004 Touch A red blood color. The TV advert features women getting more and more turned on 2008 2005 Unlimited A light blue color. Mimics the Chinese kung fu film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. 2007 2006 Click or Clix Also called score in some countries. This variant is portrayed as making men so attractive to women they will need a clicker to keep score of the number of women who check them out. Uses Nick Lachey in the advertising who is out-scored by a hotel worker who wears Clix. Axe gave away free clickers to promote the scent. The Lynx version uses Ben Affleck in the advertising instead of Nick Lachey. Present 2007 Vice Advertising implies that it will turn "nice girls naughty" thanks to the forbidden fruits in the fragrance. The Latin phrase virgo in flagrante delicto is printed in mirrored text on the spray, body wash, and deodorant stick. Uses a Morgan Freeman look-a-like in the advertising that mimics the style of a crime film. Still available in some countries. 2010 2008 Dark Temptation A chocolate-smelling fragrance; advertising implies that because women like chocolate, they will find men who smell of chocolate irresistible Advertising features a man who turns into chocolate when he sprays himself with Axe. He then goes on to be eaten by a series of women. Present 2009 Instinct The scent includes cardamom, amber, and atlas cedar to produce a spicy scent of leather. The advertising campaign features a caveman who sprays the fragrance on himself and becomes irresistible to women. The tag line is "No one can resist a man in leather." Present (UK: 2011) 2009 Wild Spice Spice fragrance. Not available as a shower gel yet. Present 2010 Twist (TWIƧT) or Shift Has a Citrus scent. Spelled with a backwards S. Present 2010 Music Star(Music in United States) Has a 'rock and roll' style fragrances. Black, white and red can with guitar motif. Also the logo is changed for this fragrance only. Present. 2011 Provoke or Excite or Provocation The bottle is dark and violet with tribal tattoo Initially released in the Dark Temptation gift set, but now as a lone product. Present. 2011 Attract or Anarchy Attract for him deodorant in a blue bottle Designed to attract women and cause chaos in the process. Present. Year Limited Edition Name Description Notes Year of Discontinuation 1998 Systeme or Skin Systeme Limited edition fragrance that came out in South America. Rehydrating aftershave was released in the UK. 2000 2000 Millennium or Zero Limited edition for the start of the new millennium. Released in Austrailia and South America only. 2001 2001 White Label Released in conjunction with the Eurphoria White Label Music event, this limited edition variant was available in the UK for a short period of time. 2002 2004(?) Relapse Comes in a blue and black can. 2008 2005 Ready Long lasting effect makes you always ready for "action", blue colored can. Same scent as "Air." Clearly states it's a very limited edition, came out with the willing scent. 2008 2005 Willing Long lasting effect makes you always willing for "adventure", green colored can. Clearly states it's a very limited edition, came out with the ready scent. 2008 2006 Air Light fresh fragrance. Same scent as "Ready." Available as a shower gel too. Still available in some stores. 2009 2006 Below 0 or Get Fresh or Blue Ice Cold and fresh fragrance. Advertising shows a girl kissing a boy and the mouth of the girl get freezed. Also available as a shower gel. Still available in some stores. 2009 2006 (?) Silver Fusion Exclusive to Germany. A German variant, that came in an all silver can. A different fragrance to the American "Fusion" variant. 2007 2007 3 A pack of two cans of Axe. One is called one, the other is called two. Both should be sprayed together to make a new smell. 2009 2008 Recovery or Recover or Anti-Hangover Citrus scent One of the three scents released by Axe under limited edition status. Based on a shower gel and comes in shower gel and body spray form. Released in U.S. in 2009. Present 2008 Shock Ice mint scent One of the three scents released by Axe under limited edition status. Based on a shower gel and comes in shower gel and body spray form. Released in U.S. in 2009. Present (UK: 2011) 2009 Fever or Hot Fever A fragrance infused with Brazilian hot mud and red dragon fruit extract. One of the three scents released by Axe under limited edition status. Comes in shower gel and body spray form. Released in U.S. in 2009. Present 2008 DRY Sharp Focus An anti-perspirant, not available as deodorant body-spray. Only available as anti-perspirant body spray, deodorant stick, and roll-on. Fresh mint scent. Advertising features a man that stays focused when he sprays himself with Axe. Is only available in DRY, not normal. Present 2008 Jet Sweet and fresh fragrance. Not available as a shower gel. Still available in some stores and released for the first time in the UK in April 2011. In the advertising is shown fake flying company with very sexy stewardesses. 2008 (UK: Present) 2008 Day and Night An deodorant to use for the day, and the other for the night. Advertising says that one is suitable for everyday, the other is not. Night was released in the UK as a stand alone Limited Edition exclusively available in Asda. A shower gel was also available. 2010 (UK: Night only: 2011) 2008 Boost or Ignite Warm Guava Scent. Based on a shower gel. Present 2009 Heat Warm Citrus Scent. Available in Shampoo only. This Limited Edition Shampoo + Conditioner came out with Freeze anti-itch shampoo. The scent seems to rival the Fever body wash and body spray line of products. Winter 2009 2009 Proximity sub-label: Amber, Bergamot, and Vetiver Three scents under the Proximity name. Lighter, more sophisticated fragrances targeted at less juvenile men. Sold at a higher price than regular Axe range. Comes in body spray only. 2010 2009? Lab Eau de Toilette The first original eau de toilette released in USA. 2010?. 2009 Summer Is a light variant, light and sweet lime fragrance. Limited Edition, called "Cool Summer" in Australia Fall/Autumn 2009 2009 Music Star Guitar and Music Star Drums Available in South America Is a repackaging of the Mirage fragrance from the 90's.
Also available as a shower gel
Body Spray Dry Anti-perspirant and shower gel are sold exclusive to Tesco in the UK and Ireland as Musicstar.
Present 2010 Rise or Rise Up With Lime Extract Also available as a shower gel Present 2010 DRY+ Sensitive Anti-Perspirant designed for sensitive skin. Only available as an anti-perspirant and roll-on. Present 2010 Play 2010 Available in Argentina and Chile Many colors and PLAY2010 on the bottle. Present 2010 ex_friends This limited edition bottle is green,with a bolt on the middle Available now in Central America. Present 2010 Legend Limited Edition Australian variant Bottled in an all yellow bottle and used the famous Axe beach advertisement. Comes with a simply irresitable warning on the bottle. Present 2010 Alpha Limited Edition alpha male variant Exclusively available in Boots stores in the United Kingdom. The shower gel is a re-released version of Transform 2011 2010 Cool Metal A silver metal inspired fragrance. Also available as a Shower Gel and a shampoo in Canada and United States of America. Present 2010 Full Control Dry Available in Argentina and Chile initially but now released widely. Present 2011 Googly Cricket Special Edition Launched in India during ICC Cricket World Cup 2011. Present 2011 2012 Limited Edition fragrance initially released in Mexico before a worldwide release. Backed with a mythical ark marketing ploy illustrating the predicted end of the world in 2012. Present 2011 Absolute Dry An anti-perspirant available in South America. Present 2011 Ciao Australian Limited Edition deodorant Only available in Coles Supermaket in Australia and features and Italian theme. 2011 2011 Sport Blast Designed to re-energise after sport Comes in an all blue bottle and released with a shower gel. 2011
Lynx Shower Gels
Year Name Description Notes Year of Discontinuation 2002 Shower Shake:Speed and Contact Shower gel that contained both a shower gel and a moisturiser Speed: Present
2004 Recover or Anti-Hangover or After Hours Citrus Scent Also available as body spray. 2010 2004 Skin Contact:Sensitive, Hydrating, Purifying, Smoothing and Revitalizing Smooths Skin Sensitive is a newer version, with revitalizing being the newest. Present 2004 Groove or Night Attack Guarana scent with light musk and power beads. Also known as Transform. Present (UK:2007) 2004 Sunrise An orange shower gel designed to waken you up in the morning. 2007 2005 Re-Load A blue coloured shower gel. Present (UK:2007) 2006 Boost or Ignite Warm Guava Scent A red coloured shower gel, also available as body spray. Present (UK:2010) 2006 Thai Massage Present (UK: 2011) 2007 Shock Icy Mint Scent Present 2008 Snake Peel or Skin Resurrection A mix of cactus oil and desert minerals. Present (UK:2009) 2009 Hot Fever or Fever A fragrance infused with Brazilian hot mud and red dragon fruit extract It was promoted largely at T4 on the beach on the 19th July 9 which had the guy from the advert dance on stage with his dancers. The advert has got the slogan "Muchas Maracas", Maracas and the shower gel were given away during T4 to promote. Released in U.S. in 2009. Present 2010 Rise or Rise Up With Lime Extract Also available as deodorant. Present
From 2003, Lynx advertisements portrayed various ways the products supposedly helped men attract women. In 2004, the advertising for the Pulse fragrance showed how it supposedly gave geeky men the confidence to dance to get women. This was followed by Touch, Unlimited, Clix, and in 2007, Vice was marketed on a theme of making "nice" women become "naughty".
Adverse publicity has been generated by the product's advertisements for encouraging sexual promiscuity and sexism. The Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood claimed that Bartle Bogle Hegarty's work on Axe "epitomizes the sexist and degrading marketing that can undermine girls' healthy development."
On January 12, 2008 12 year old Daniel Hurley from Derbyshire, England died in a hospital five days after collapsing at his home. The medical coroner ruled that he had suffered from cardiac arrhythmia and died from heart failure as a result of spraying large amounts of Lynx in a confined space. Videos on social networking sites depicted teens lighting themselves on fire. The trend resulted in multiple injuries. In response to the possible safety concerns, the company created two ads, one against the use of Axe as an inhalant, and the other warning of its flammability.
Year Name Description Notes Year of Discontinuation 2008 Constrict or Clean & Control Shampoo that de-poofs your hair. Part of the Lynx hair crisis relief products. Present 2008 Dual or 2 in 1 Shampoo and conditioner. Part of the Lynx hair crisis relief products. Present 2008 Intense or Deep Clean Removes product build-up and scrubs your hair. Part of the Lynx hair crisis relief products. Present 2008 Armor or Anti-Dandruff Removes dandruff from hair. Part of the Lynx hair crisis relief products. Present 2008 Primed or Just Clean Just shampoo. Part of the Lynx hair crisis relief products. Present 2008 Lure or Just Soft Just conditioner. Part of the Lynx hair crisis relief products. Present 2009 Freeze or Itch Relief Soothes the itch and gets rid of flakes. Part of the Lynx hair crisis relief products. This shampoo seems to follow the Shock line of products. Present 2009 Heat 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner. Warm citrus scent. Part of the Lynx hair crisis relief products. This shampoo has been marketed under Limited Edition status! This shampoo supposedly follows the Fever line of products. Winter 2009/Re-Released 2010 Zen Gets you calm and centered so you can focus on the day (or night) ahead. Part of a new set. Present 2010 Downpour Gives you a refreshing clean so you're ready for whatever lies ahead. Part of a new set. Present
Lynx Hair Stylers
Year Name Description Notes Year of Discontinuation 2008 Charged or Spiked-Up Look Spikes up your hair. Part of the Lynx hair crisis relief products. Present 2008 Laid Back or Shaggy Look Gives you an easy looking hair. Part of the Lynx hair crisis relief products. Present 2008 Whatever or Messy Look Gives you a messy look. Part of the Lynx hair crisis relief products. Present 2008 Refined or Clean-Cut Look Gives you a clean cut, polished looking hair. Part of the Axe hair crisis relief products. Present 2009 Sleek or Smooth & Sophisticated Look Provides extra shine and control so that you can get sophisticated hair. Part of the Lynx hair crisis relief products. Present 2010 Natural & Understated Look For a light hold and natural looking hair. Part of the Lynx hair crisis relief products. Present 2010 Crew Cut & Buzzed Look A buzzed look that's soft and protected with SPF15. Part of the Lynx hair crisis relief products. Present
- ^ a b c "Children Of The Web". Businessweek.com. 2007-07-02. http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/07_27/b4041401.htm. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- ^ "Lynx unveils pocket-sized aerosol | Packs and Closures". packagingnews.co.uk. 2008-12-11. http://www.packagingnews.co.uk/packsclosures/news/869028/Lynx-unveils-pocket-sized-aerosol/. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- ^ Haig, Matt (2003). Brand Failures. Kogan Page. p. 111. ISBN 0749439270. http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=S3mBjtBR-3wC&pg=PA111&lpg=PA111&dq=lynx+barbershop&source=web&ots=w9T8Bet5Iw&sig=R9OJrmIm1vaw2qPvYUZIHSncgxE&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result. Retrieved 2009-04-02.
- ^ "Axe Amber / Lynx Amber by Axe / Lynx (1983)". Basenotes.net. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26125747.html. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- ^ a b c "Axe Deodorants Divers 1987" (JPG). http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff174/ines_zaikova/COLLECTION%20%20under%20construction/GLOSSY%20PAGES%20A/AXE/AxeDodorantsDivers1987enesp.jpg.
- ^ "Axe Musk / Lynx Musk by Axe / Lynx (1983)". Basenotes.net. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26125748.html. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- ^ "Axe Spice / Lynx Spice by Axe / Lynx (1983)". Basenotes.net. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26125749.html. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- ^ "Lynx Orient / Axe Orient by Axe / Lynx (1987)". Basenotes.net. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26121030.html. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- ^ "Axe Marine / Lynx Marine by Axe / Lynx (1989)". Basenotes.net. 2007-12-08. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26121028.html. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- ^ "Axe Tempest by Axe / Lynx (1990)". Basenotes.net. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26130537.html. Retrieved 2010-01-27.
- ^ "Axe Mirage / Lynx Mirage by Axe / Lynx". Basenotes.net. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26121029.html. Retrieved 2010-01-27.
- ^ "Axe Nevada / Lynx Nevada by Axe / Lynx (1992)". Basenotes.net. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26130538.html. Retrieved 2010-01-27.
- ^ "Axe Java / Lynx Java by Axe / Lynx". Basenotes.net. 2009-06-13. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26121027.html. Retrieved 2010-01-27.
- ^ "Axe Alaska / Lynx Alaska by Axe / Lynx (1994)". Basenotes.net. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26130539.html. Retrieved 2010-01-27.
- ^ "Axe Africa / Lynx Africa by Axe / Lynx (1995)". Basenotes.net. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26121021.html. Retrieved 2010-01-27.
- ^ "Axe Inca / Lynx Inca by Axe / Lynx". Basenotes.net. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26121026.html. Retrieved 2010-01-27.
- ^ "Axe Atlantis / Lynx Atlantis by Axe / Lynx". Basenotes.net. 2009-06-13. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26121023.html. Retrieved 2010-01-27.
- ^ "Axe Apollo / Lynx Apollo by Axe / Lynx". Basenotes.net. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26121022.html. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- ^ "Axe Voodoo / Lynx Voodoo by Axe / Lynx (1999)". Basenotes.net. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26121032.html. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- ^ "GATEWAY". http://mundodasmarcas.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_mundodasmarcas_archive.html.
- ^ "Axe Phoenix / Lynx Phoenix by Axe / Lynx (2000)". Basenotes.net. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26121031.html. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- ^ "Axe Gravity / Lynx Gravity by Axe / Lynx (2001)". Basenotes.net. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26121025.html. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- ^ "Lynx Dimension by Axe / Lynx (2002)". Basenotes.net. 2006-10-16. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26121900.html. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- ^ Axe Touch[dead link]
- ^ a b "New Lynx fragrance set to deliver 'Unlimited' sales". Unilever.co.uk. http://www.unilever.co.uk/ourcompany/newsandmedia/pressreleases/2004/lynxunlimited.asp. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- ^ a b c "Lynx- Click". Unilever.co.uk. http://www.unilever.co.uk/ourbrands/advertising/lynx/lynxclick.asp. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- ^ Post to: (2007-09-30). "Chocolate deodorant to lure girls". Sundaymirror.co.uk. http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/sunday/2007/09/30/chocolate-deodorant-to-lure-girls-98487-19870706/. Retrieved 2010-01-27.
- ^ 
- ^ Harris, Paul (2006-07-09). "The Menaissance: The American male is learning to flex his muscles again". London: Guardian. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/jul/09/paulharris.theobserver. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- ^ [dead link]
- ^ "Boy, 12, Died After Spraying Deodorant: Lynx Aerosol Triggered Heart Condition In Daniel Hurley | UK News | Sky News". News.sky.com. http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Boy-12-Died-After-Spraying-Deodorant-Lynx-Aerosol-Triggered-Heart-Condition-In-Daniel-Hurley/Article/200811315156332. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- ^ Andy Dolan. "Boy, 12, collapsed and died after 'using too much Lynx deodorant' | Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1087772/Boy-12-collapsed-died-using-Lynx-deodorant.html. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- ^ "CTV Edmonton - Teen burned in popular body spray stunt - Canadian Television". Toronto.ctv.ca. http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20070928/axe_spray_070928?hub=EdmontonHome. Retrieved 2010-01-27.
- ^ "Responsible Use". The Axe Effect. http://www.theaxeeffect.com/responsibleuse.html. Retrieved 2010-01-27.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j "Product page". http://www.axehaircrisisrelief.org/product_page/.
- ^ "Shower power!". http://www.axehaircrisisrelief.org/2009/08/11/shower-power/#more-941/.
- ^ "The Axe Effect Website". http://www.theaxeeffect.com/#/axe-products/zen-soothing-tea-tree-shampoo.
- ^ "The Axe Effect Website". http://www.theaxeeffect.com/#/axe-products/downpour-refreshing-mint-shampoo.
- ^ "AXE Smooth & Sophisticated Look Shine Pomade". http://www.askmen.com/fashion/grooming/axe-smooth-sophisticated-look-shine-pomade.html.
- Ben & Jerry's
- Bed Head
- Birds Eye
- Brisk Hair Cream
- Brooke Bond
- Chicken Tonight
- Country Crock
- GB Glace
- Golden Gaytime
- Good Humor
- Good Humor-Breyers
- HB Wall's
- Helene Curtis
- Hellmann's/Best Foods
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
- Imperial Margarine
- Kwality Wall's
- Lever 2000
- Mac Fisheries
- PG Tips
- Paddle Pop
- Persil Power
- Persil Service
- Pond's Creams
- Pot Mash
- Pot Noodle
- Pot Rice
- Prince Matchabelli
- Scottish Blend
- Slim Fast
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.