- National Register of Historic Places listings in Petrified Forest National Park
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Petrified Forest National Park.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are three properties and districts listed on the National Register in the park, one of which is a National Historic Landmark.
 Landmark name Image Date listed Location City or Town Summary 1 Agate House Pueblo October 6, 1975 Petrified Forest National Park
Holbrook 2 Painted Desert Community Complex Historic District April 15, 2005 One Park Rd.
Petrified Forest National Park 3 Painted Desert Inn October 10, 1975 West of Navajo in Petrified Forest National Park, off Interstate 40
Navajo Designated a National Historic Landmark on May 28, 1987
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Apache County, Arizona
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Navajo County, Arizona
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Arizona
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Arizona
- ^ The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate GPS system used by Google maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- ^ "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 10, 2011.
- ^ Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmark sites and National Register of Historic Places Districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- ^ "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24. http://nrhp.focus.nps.gov/natreg/docs/All_Data.html.
National Register of Historic Places in Petrified Forest National Park National Historic Landmarks Historic districts
Painted Desert Community Complex Historic District
Agate House Pueblo
See also: National Register of Historic Places listings in Petrified Forest National Park U.S. National Register of Historic Places Topics Lists by statesAlabama • Alaska • Arizona • Arkansas • California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Florida • Georgia • Hawaii • Idaho • Illinois • Indiana • Iowa • Kansas • Kentucky • Louisiana • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Michigan • Minnesota • Mississippi • Missouri • Montana • Nebraska • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • North Carolina • North Dakota • Ohio • Oklahoma • Oregon • Pennsylvania • Rhode Island • South Carolina • South Dakota • Tennessee • Texas • Utah • Vermont • Virginia • Washington • West Virginia • Wisconsin • Wyoming Lists by territories Lists by associated states Other Category:National Register of Historic Places • Portal:National Register of Historic Places
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.