- Dubu kimchi
Korean name Hangul 두부 김치 Revised Romanization Dubu gimchi McCune–Reischauer Tubu kimch'i
Dubu kimchi is a Korean dish consisting of sauteed kimchi served with tofu. Boiled or pan-fried sliced tofu and the kimchi are often served with sliced pork or canned tuna. Despite the name of the dish, the tofu is not fermented into kimchi.
- A cake of bean curd
- A pack of cabbage kimchi (¼)
- Onion, chopped garlic (½, sugar, salt, sesame soy sauce.
Normally, protein is the largest nutrition of dubu kimchi.
Calory(kcal) Protein(g) Calcium(mg) Fe(mg) Vitamin A(re) Cholesterol(mg) 200 12 235 3.3 70 2
How to cook
- Boil tofu until ripening (this does not take a long time). Don't forget to put into salt when boiling.
- Slice cabbage kimchi and season with seasame oil and chopped garlic.
- Scatter oil and parch it with kimchi and onions.
- Slice tofu and serve on the dish.
- ^ from Korea food and nutrition foundation including table http://www.nutritionkorea.com/Cook3_26.do?mcd=D03
Soy General Soy based dishes Milk substitute Meat analogues Sauces and condiments Various other foods Companies Kimchi This article is part of a series on Korean cuisine
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.