- 114 (number)
114 (one hundred [and] fourteen) is the natural number following 113 and preceding 115.
114 Cardinal one hundred [and] fourteen Ordinal 114th
(one hundred [and] fourteenth)
Numeral system 114 Factorization Divisors 1, 2, 3, 6, 19, 38, 57, 114 Roman numeral CXIV Binary 11100102 Octal 1628 Duodecimal 9612 Hexadecimal 7216
- One hundred [and] fourteen is an abundant number, a sphenic number and a Harshad number. It is the sum of the first four hyperfactorials, including H(0). At 114, the Mertens function sets a new low of -6, a record that stands until 197.
- There is no answer to the equation φ(x) = 114, making 114 a nontotient.
- 114 appears in the Padovan sequence, preceded by the terms 49, 65, 86 (it is the sum of the first two of these).
- 114 is a repdigit in base 7 (222).
In other fields
- One hundred [and] fourteen is also
- The Quran, the holy book of Islam contains 114 chapters, or suras.
- Cadmium-114m is a radioisotope and nuclear isomer with a halflife of 14.1 years
- Ununquadium is the element with the highest number of protons yet discovered.
- G.114 is an ITU recommendation for acceptable delays for voice application in telecommunications
- The police non-emergency number in Denmark
- The fire emergency telephone number in Vietnam
- The medical emergency/ambulance number in Mauritius
- The Animal Cops emergency telephone number in the Netherlands
- The exit number on the Garden State Parkway in New Jersey that leads to the Bell Labs Crawford Hill location where the cosmic microwave background radiation was discovered using the Holmdel Horn Antenna.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.