- 90 (number)
90 Cardinal ninety Ordinal 90th
Numeral system 90 Factorization Divisors 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 15, 18, 30, 45, 90 Roman numeral XC Binary 10110102 Octal 1328 Duodecimal 7612 Hexadecimal 5A16
- Because 90 is the sum of its unitary divisors (excluding itself), it is a unitary perfect number, and because it is equal to the sum of a subset of its divisors, it is a semiperfect number. 90 is a pronic number. But it is also a nontotient. It is a Perrin number, preceded in the sequence by 39, 51, 68.
- In normal space, the interior angles of a square measure 90 degrees each. Also, in a right triangle, the angle opposing the hypotenuse measures 90 degrees, with the other two angles adding up to 90 for a total of 180 degrees. Thus, an angle measuring 90 degrees is called a right angle.
- 90 is divisible by the sum of its base 10 digits, thus it is a Harshad number.
- Ninety is the atomic number of thorium, an actinide. As an atomic weight, 90 identifies an isotope of strontium, a by-product of nuclear reactions including fallout. It contaminates milk.
- The latitude of the North Pole and the South Pole are 90 degrees.
Ninety of the Psalm are credited to Moses; some credit the ninety-first psalm to him as well.
- Nike Total 90 Apparel is a brand name of football apparel and football equipment from equipment bags to goalkeeper gloves
- Major League baseball bases are 90 feet (27 m) away in distance
- The car number most associated with former NASCAR team owner Junie Donlavey
- The number of minutes in a football (soccer) match.
In Wellness Plans
- P90X is a rigorous work out plan for 90 days with proclaimed incredible results.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.