- 150 (number)
150 Cardinal one hundred [and] fifty Ordinal 150th
(one hundred [and] fiftieth)
Factorization Divisors 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 25, 30, 50, 75, 150 Roman numeral CL Binary 100101102 Octal 2268 Duodecimal 10612 Hexadecimal 9616
- 150 is the sum of eight consecutive primes (7 + 11 + 13 + 17 + 19 + 23 + 29 + 31). Given 150, the Mertens function returns 0.
- The sum of Euler's totient function φ(x) over the first twenty-two integers is 150.
In the Bible
- The last Psalm in the Bible, Psalm 150, perhaps the one most often set to music.
- The number of sons of Ulam, who were combat archers, in the Census of the men of Israel upon return from exile (Holy Bible, 1 Chronicles 8:40)
- In cricket 150 runs is a milestone for a batsman.
- In Round 20 of the 2011 AFL season, Geelong inflicted the worst ever defeat on the Gold Coast Suns by 150 points.
In other fields
150 is also:
- The number of degrees in the quincunx astrological aspect explored by Johannes Kepler.
- No precise value has been proposed for Dunbar's number, a theoretical value with implications in sociology and anthropology, but is approximately 150
- List of highways numbered 150
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 150
- United States Supreme Court cases, Volume 150
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.