- 170 (number)
List of numbers — Integers Cardinal One hundred [and]
Ordinal 170th Factorization Divisors 1, 2, 5, 10, 17, 34, 85, 170 Roman numeral CLXX Binary 10101010 Hexadecimal AA
170 is the smallest n for which φ(n) and σ(n) are both square(64 and 324 respectively). But 170 is never a solution for φ(x), making it a nontotient. Nor is it ever a solution to x - φ(x), making it a noncototient.
- 170 is the maximum check-out possible in a standard game of darts (where the final score must be a double). It consists of two treble-twenties and a double-bullseye.
- E170 (disambiguation)
- F170 (disambiguation)
- List of highways numbered 170
- United States Supreme Court cases, Volume 170
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 170
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 170
- 170th meridian west and 170th meridian east
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.