- Management Development Institute
Management Development Institute Motto Yogah Karmasu Kaushalam (Sanskrit) - from the Gita 2:50 Motto in English Pefection in action is Yoga - An act becomes perfect when you do it with all joy and without expecting anything in return. Established 1973 Type Private business school Director Prof. V.K. Gupta Location Gurgaon, Haryana, India Campus Urban, 37 acres (150,000 m2) Website www.mdi.ac.in
Management Development Institute (also known as MDI) is a prestigious business school in India. It was established in 1973 and is located in Gurgaon, a commercial hub near the Indian capital of New Delhi. The institute is internationally known and is consistently ranked in the top 10 b-schools in India, often in the top five. In recent survey results, it has been ranked as the best B-School in North India.
Management Development Institute (MDI) was formed as an autonomous body in 1973, in collaboration with several reputed institutions like UNDP, UNIDO, World Bank and ILO alongwith an initial grant received from KFW, West Germany, with the active support of Industrial Finance Corporation of India (IFCI). Prof. T. N. Kapoor was the first Director. The institute soon established itself as one of the earliest pioneers for continuing education in India.
MDI is recognized in the business and education community for the outstanding growth it has been able to achieve in a short time span. The PGPM programme, started in 1994 is already one of the best in the country and has been awarded "A" grade by the National Board of Accreditation Over the years, students have joined renowned corporations and have done their alma mater proud with their exceptional performance and professional approach.
•Post Graduate Programme in Management, PGPM
• Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management, PGP-HRM
• Post Graduate Programme in International Management, PGP-IM
• National Management Programme, NMP
• Executive Management Programme, EMP
• Fellow Programme in Management, FPM
• Executive Fellow Programme in Management
• School of Energy Management
• Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management
Apart from these, MDI also offers various specialized programmes for practicing managers and management faculty.
These include the following:
• Management Development Programmes, MDP
• Advance Management Programmes, AMP
• Quality Improvement Programmes, QIP
• In Company Programmes
• Armed Forces Program, AFP
Along with the above programmes, as part of its strong research focus, MDI also plays host to the following initiatives:
• Centre for Corporate Governance
• Centre for Energy Management
• Centre for Entrepreneurship
• Centre for Excellence in Information Management
• Centre for Supply Chain Management
• Centre for Transformational Leadership
In addition to these, MDI also conducts nearly 200 weeks of intensive short-term training programs every year for the benefit of executives and managers in the industry and nearly 3000 managers participate in these programs every year.
MDI was the first Indian Business School and the second in Asia to be accredited by an international institution – Association of MBA’s(AMBA),London. In 2011, MDI became the only Indian B-School to have all its full-time courses reaccredited by AMBA. In addition to this, MDI has also been granted the coveted South Asian Quality Assurance System (SAQS) accredition. The Accreditation has been awarded in 2005 by the Association’s International Accreditation Advisory Board.
MDI has its own campus spread over 37 acres (150,000 m2) in Gurgaon. The campus is about 12 km. from Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. MDI has a pretty campus teeming with red brick buildings and dotted with trees. The buildings have been given names such as Gurukul, Lakshaya, Scholars, Renaissance, Parthenon etc. Moreover, MDI boasts of air-conditioned class rooms, library and computer centre, fully furnished residences for participants, executive suites, facilities and recreation areas like golf course and floodlit badminton, tennis and basketball courts.
The MDI library, called Gyan Grih, is among the best business school libraries in North India. It has a collection of over 60,000 books, in addition to electronic resources which include books, journals, databases, audio-visual materials, CDs/DVDs, e-journals, reports,case studies, conference proceedings, training manuals, etc. The electronic library which is accessible across the campus network includes major international online databases such as Proquest's ABI/INFORM, Emarald Full text collection, JSTOR,IEEE Online Library, ISI Emerging Markets etc. The library provides round-the-clock service to the academic community, seven days a week.
The MDI faculty is a healthy blend of academicians, policy makers, administrators and managers. There are 75 nationally and internationally acclaimed full-time faculty members at MDI. As a result, students are exposed to a rigorous and engaging classroom learning environment combined with valuable and practical insights from the industry. To know more, see the complete list of Faculty at MDI, their background,achievements and key interests in various fields.
MDI has a state-of-the-art computing facility consisting of 698 PC nodes / laptop includes 10 IBM Pentium based servers, connected on a high speed Gigabit Ethernet Fibre Optic/UTP based network in a distributed Windows XP and Linux environment.
Computer Labs :MDI has a 2 nos. Computer Labs equipped with the 140 numbers state-of-the-art computing facilities along with 3 Network LaserJet printers, scanners. 3 nos. projector systems are installed in these computer labs which are used by students and executives and also for conducting classes for the student & executives.
Class rooms : All the class rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with Projection Systems and Computer System with Internet connectivity.
DATA Center :MDI data center has a 10 IBM Pentium based servers, connected on a high speed Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Optic/ UTP based network in a distributed Windows XP and Linux environment
Internet Connectivity : MDI has 32 Mbps dedicated Internet leased line offering high speed and uninterrupted Internet connectivity from anywhere on the campus, through the campus LAN.
Wi-Fi Facility : To provide flexibility & convenient access to network facilities, Wi-Fi Network facilities (IEEE 802.11b.g) have been provided at various locations in the campus i.e. Graduate Program Academic Block, Auditorium, Graduate Program Hostel Mess, Boards Room & Conference Room, Takshashila & Lakshay Buildings etc.
Video Conferencing Facility :MDI has an Internet / ISDN based Video Conferencing Facility setup in the Auditorium. The video conferencing facility consist of Polycom 4 way multiparty 7,800 Presenter and Visual Concert. This facility is used for holding global seminars inviting eminent speakers, placement interviews, and virtual student seminars in various programs especially for International Management students.
Hostel Rooms Facilities : All the Executives hostel are provided Computer System in their room with Internet connectivity. Laser jet printers also being provided in the Executive hostels common room. Network & Internet connectivity is being provide in the students hostels.
Mess Facilities : The hostels have a world class Mess facility which caters to every kind of palate and has exquisite cuisines from all over the world. The chefs are recruited from the best hotels in the country and have receieved michelin stars. The mess speciality is the rajma curry and it has even been awarded UNESCO world heritage status.
Digital Signage : Digital Signages are installed at various locations in the campus and they continuously display information about various MDI activities such as the Corporate movie of MDI, latest information about MDI events, achievement of faculty and students as well as experiences of the present batch and exchange students.
The UK-based Association of MBAs (AMBA) has accredited MDI’s Post Graduate Programme in Management, Post Graduate Programme in Human Resources¸ National Management Programme and Executive Management Programme. MDI has student exchange tie-ups with international schools that include
- Kenan-Flagler Business School (North Carolina, USA)
- RSM Erasmus University (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- ESCP-EAP (Paris, France), EDHEC Business School (Lille and Nice, France)
- Bocconi University (Milan, Italy)
- Robert H. Smith School of Business (Maryland, USA)
- Frankfurt School of Finance & Management (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Solvay Business School (Brussels, Belgium)
- Copenhagen Business School (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- BI Norwegian Business School (Oslo, Norway)
- Asian Institute of Technology (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Lahore University of Management Sciences (Lahore, Pakistan) among a host of others.
Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM)
PGPM is the flagship programme of MDI. It is one of the most coveted programmes at MDI and ranks among the best across the top B-Schools in India. It is the first PGPM programme of the country that has been accredited by a global accreditation body, namely, AMBA (Association of MBAs), UK. MDI prides itself for the learning experience imparted in this programme. PGPM has a very good student exchange programme wherein students spend one term in one of the best B-schools across the world. The student exchange programme promotes a greater understanding of the different managerial issues and international challenges and enhances the competencies of students to work in an increasingly inter-dependent world. These programmes thus provide a unique opportunity to the students to enrich their international academic experience and widen their career horizons.
Recruiters for PGPM include: Accenture, Asian Paints, American Express, Axis Bank, Bharti Airtel, Biocon, Castrol, Citigroup, Coca-Cola, Cognizant, Dabur, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Godrej, Goldman Sachs, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages, HCL Enterprise, Hewitt Associates, Hewlett-Packard, HSBC, ICICI, Idea Cellular, Infosys, ITC Limited, JPMorgan Chase, Mahindra & Mahindra, Nomura Group, Procter & Gamble, Pepsi, Philips, Ranbaxy, Madura F&L, Reserve Bank of India, Religare, State Bank of India Capital, Standard Chartered Bank, Tata Consultancy Services, Videocon, Yes Bank among others.
Besides the aforementioned companies, new companies which came during summer placements 2011 for recruitment from the PGPM pool included Abbott, ArcelorMittal, Corning Incorporated, GE, Google, Johnson & Johnson Medical, Juniper Capital, Reckitt Benckiser, SAP and Vodafone among others. 
Post Graduate Programme - Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)
Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management was launched in collaboration with the National HRD Network in July 2004 at MDI. PGP-HRM is a unique programme designed to inculcate a holistic business perspective among future HR professionals. The PGP-HRM prepares candidates for HR careers in industry and services. It helps develop capabilities in all the three domains - knowledge, attitude and competencies.
Recruiters for PGP-HRM include: Bharti Airtel, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Ernst & Young, Franklin Templeton, GSK Consumer Health Care, Aon-Hewitt, ICICI, ITC Limited, Mahindra & Mahindra, Mercer Consulting, Procter & Gamble, RPG Group, Schneider Electric and Tata Sons among others.
Besides the aforementioned companies, new companies which came to recruit from the PGP-HRM batch of students during summer placement 2011 included Aditya Birla Group, Asian Paints, Dabur, Pepsi and Standard Chartered among others.
Post Graduate Programme in International Management (PGPIM)
Post Graduate Programme in International Management (PGP-IM) was launched in June 2006 by MDI in collaboration with the European School of Management (ESCP-EAP), France. The dual degree programme is delivered partly in India (MDI) and partly in Europe (ESCP-EAP campuses). After a stint at MDI, graduates have the option to spend about 4 months in Turin, Paris, Madrid or Berlin where they get exposed to class room teaching as well as least 4–6 months of internship. The program includes foreign languages as part of the curriculum. The course has an annual intake of around 35.
In the past, PGP-IM students have interned with companies such as Bombardier, Sanofi-Aventis, Credit Agricole, BNP Paribas, etc. Several of these companies tend to absorb the interns as full-time recruits post the completion of the students’ academic curriculum.
National Management Programme (NMP)
The National Management Programme (NMP) is a 15-month full-time MBA programme and was launched in 1988 with the support of the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. The NMP is designed for young managers working in both public and private enterprises across different sectors of the economy. This programme has the approval of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India. This program is accredited by AMBA, UK. For admission, the applicants must hold a bachelor's degree and minimum 5 years of post qualification executive work experience. The Program has strong academic collaboration with ESCP-Europe. Under the aegis of International education module, NMP participants spend 1.5 months in ESCP-Europe. This program has been accredited by the Association of MBAs. Read more about NMP (Executive PGPM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Public Policy and Management
The programme in Public Policy and Management is sponsored by the Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India. It is designed to equip the experienced Government servants with the relevant management concepts, skills and techniques in policy formulation, policy interpretation/analysis and policy implementation. The first year of the Diploma programme is full-time residential and includes a six-week term at the George Mason University, Washington DC. During the second year, the participants return to their respective work locations but continue to work on a dissertation on a relevant topic of their interest. ref>
Fellow Programme in Management
The objective of Fellow Programme in Management is to develop outstanding scholars for careers in teaching and research at leading business schools. To accomplish this, the Programme provides students with academic knowledge and research skills that make them specialized researchers, with adequate depth of knowledge in various knowledge-domains of management. The FPM Programme is largely residential in nature and would take approximately three to four years to complete. During this period, the student goes through appropriate course work and submits a Thesis at the end of the Programme. The Thesis should make a significant contribution to the discipline of management or to one of its source disciplines. Read more about FPM 
Executive Fellow Programme in Management
The Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM) caters to the scholarly needs of working business executives and is largely a non-residential programme. The programme offers opportunities for enhancing executives’ research and consulting skills, professional competence and leadership skills through its carefully designed curriculum. Its course structure is similar to that of FPM with special emphasis given on knowledge domain areas like Business Policy and Strategy Management, Finance, Human Resource and Organizational Development, Human Resource Management, Information Management, Marketing and Operations Management. Read more about EFPM 
Part Time Post Graduate Programme in Management (PT-PGPM)
The Part Time Post Graduate Programme in Management (Formerly Executive Management Programme) at MDI is a three year course which requires a minimum of three years of post qualification executive work experience.
School of Energy Management
MDI Gurgaon has launched a 15 month Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (EPGDBM): Energy Management with specialization in Power Distribution for working executives in power utilities, in collaboration with Ministry of Power, Government of India and USAID. The purpose of the program is to select, train, and develop the manpower in power distribution units so as to meet the challenge of developing and managing distribution systems. The programme has 12 months of classroom training in MDI complex and another 3 months for project work. A minimum of 5 years of post qualification executive work experience in power sector is required for this course. This program has been accredited by the Association of MBAs.
MDI offers various specialized programmes for practicing managers and management faculty. These include short duration residential Management Development Programmes (MDP), In-Company Sponsored Programmes, Advanced Management Programmes (AMP), Quality Improvement Programmes (QIP), which is designed to fill knowledge and skill gaps in different functional areas.Experience requires to enroll for PGDM in the Energy Management is 5 years minimum
Imperium is the flagship Inter B-School fest of MDI. Event spans all verticals, ranging from Marketing, finance, Strategy, IT consulting, and Operations. An online strategy game 'Nautica' is also organized which received a very positive response all over the B-Schools in India
Illumina is the annual Market Research fest of MDI for the corporate world and disguised as a traditional Diwali Mela for the visitors. Illumina attracts a footfall in excess of 8000, thereby providing companies with a huge population base to pick the relevant sample for their research problems.
Since its inception in 1997, Illumina has enjoyed an association with some of the biggest names in the industry including Pepsi, ITC, RPG Spencers, Airtel, SBI, Nokia, Dabur, HUL, Aviva, AMUL, Frito Lays, Corporation Bank, Bank of Baroda, Philips, Pepsi, ICI Paints, Britannia, Gillette, PGCL and many more. Illumina is conducted in 2 phases- Rural Illumina in a village called Pataudi near Gurgaon and Urban Illumina in the MDI campus. In 2011, Child Market Research will be integrated with Urban Illumina wherein students of different schools across the city will be the target audience for market research. Students from MDI are assigned marketing problems that they need to solve in areas such as concept testing, price-quality perceptions, attribute ranking, product testing, branding, image mapping, advertising effectiveness and consumer behavior research. The students make games around the problems, and as people participate, the students assimilate buying-behavior pattern of consumers.
Delphique, MDI's National Management Convention hosted in the month of November each year, is a unique platform for leading organizations, academicians, industry peers and students to interact and share thoughts on the critical issues faced by the corporate world.
Delphique strives for true value addition for its Partner Organizations through diligent and meticulous research backed by expert guidance from specialist professors. Over the years, organizations like PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte, Hay Group, Procter and Gamble, PepsiCo, Citi Group, American Express, AON Hewitt, Mercer, Aditya Birla Group, IBM, Cognizant, DELL, and others has put trust on Delphique for value added research. The convention has been graced by the presence of industry leaders of the likes of Dr. R.K Pachauri, Noble Laureate, Dr RaviAjmera – CAO, Deutche Bank, Mr. Manoj Piplani - MD and Site President, Citigroup, Mr. Oscar DeMello - Country Head, Hay Group, Mr. Anil Sethi - Vice President, TCS, Mr. Sanjeev Agarwal - Founder and CEO, Daksh, Current Managing director, Helion Ventures Pvt. Ltd, Mr.C.S. Mohapatra - Director, Capital markets division, Ministry of Finance and others.
Delphique’09, the student research initiative spanning over three months, culminated in the two-day national management convention on the 28 and 29 November 2009. The panels for Delphique ’09 were based on the theme "Resurgence of Industries in the backdrop of Global meltdown". The event was inaugurated by Mr Arun Goyal, Director, Financial Intelligence Unit, India (FIU-IND) and attended by 40 eminent personalities from the industry. Nobel laureate and Director TERI, Dr. Rajendra K. Pachauri, and Asia CEO, Cushman & Wakefield, Mr Sanjay Verma, gave the valedictory address on November 29, 2009.
ADVENT is MDI's advertising and marketing summit. Advent'09 boasted of a unique advertising workshop, ADRENA, conducted by experts from Lowe Lintas. The workshop was followed by an inter-B-school ad-designing contest, which pitted the best teams from each business school in a fiercely contested battle of creativity and insight. The Chief Guest of the inaugural session on the first day of Advent'09 was Shri S.K. Swamy, CMD, R.K. Swamy BBDO, who spoke about ‘Connecting Minds’. Mr. Rajiv Bakshi, Director (Marketing, Asia Pacific), Discovery Channel detailed the nuances of media planning and buying. The final day was graced by Mr. Rahul Kansal, the CMO of BCCL, who spoke to students on the topic ‘Social responsibility and ethics in marketing’. The final speaker on the second day of ADAGE, the Corporate Interaction Series at Advent ’09, was Mr. Prasanna Singh, the COO of Afaqs!, who spoke to students about ‘Growth through Innovation – the Media story’. Q’riosity, the Picture Quiz, was another hit among the plethora of events at the summit. Participation in Q’riosity reached overwhelming proportions, with over 300 teams from 27 business schools across the country trying their luck at the jackpot.
Clubs, Societies and Interest Groups
- Placecom: Corporate Relations and Placement Committee
- Corpcom: Corporate Communications Cell
- Alcom: Alumni Committee
- Webcom: Web Committee
- IRC: International Relations Committee
- Marquity: The Marketing Club
- Monetrix: The Economics and Finance Club
- Opsession: The Operations Club
- HR Direction: The Human Resources Club
- Strategist: The Strategy Club
- ThinC: The Information Management Club
- SEED: The Entrepreneurship Cell
- W5H: The Quiz Club
- Sanskriti: The Cultural Committee
- Hostel and Mess Committee
- Sports Club
- Vagmi: The Debating and Discussion Forum
Unnati is MDI's in-house mutual fund which gives students the experience of managing an investment portfolio. Moreover, it is India’s first ever student-run mutual fund. It was conceptualized in June 2001 as a Diversified Fund with the objective of providing future managers with a launch pad to enhance their learning through the experience of managing a real investment portfolio.
Unnati’s investment philosophy is of value investing through fundamental analysis. The analysts-in-training generate quality research to aid investment decisions. The second year Senior Security Analysts (SSA’s) mentor the first year Junior Security Analysts (JSA’s) in analyzing sectors and evaluating investment options. The stock analysis meetings stimulate debate and a culture of forming opinions and questioning assumptions which leaves the team richer in experience.
Other student initiatives
Samaritans is the social initiative club of the Management Development Institute (MDI). It aims at inculcating a culture of social responsibility among aspiring managers through various events within MDI, as well as by working with NGOs and corporates on significant projects. This club's objective is to harness the management acumen of ManDevIans in making a difference to the society. Their activities include identifying opportunities for students to collaborate with the corporates, NGOs and the Government, having a Literacy drive for the mess and cleaning staff on campus, a regular Newspaper Collection drive to maximize recycled paper as well as provide revenue for the club’s activities, managing a car pool on campus to help save fuel, blood donation camps and creating awareness among the batch for social causes, like reduction of wastage of food, electricity and water. 
Prayas is a student run cooperative store to make available essential commodities to students in the MDI hostel. The store is run by students and the profit is used for expansion and for social causes.
MDI has a history of cultivating change agents who constantly seek to evolve the dynamics of the ever changing environment around them. Many of our distinguished alumni have chosen the entrepreneurial route, carving out a niche in their careers. List of notable MDI Alumni include
- Vikas Bajaj - Joint MD, Bajaj Motors
- S B Khare - Deputy Director General, BSNL
- Girish Aivalli - Country Head- Food & Agri Business Consultancy & Research, Yes Bank
- Yatin Pahwa - Head of Strategy, Nokia
- Sanjay Verma - CEO-Asia Pacific, Cushman & Wakefield
- Saurabh Ray - Director Business Development, Oracle India
- Rohit Mittal - Financial Analyst, The World Bank
- Rahul Choudhary - Vice President, Axis Bank
- ^ "EDUNIVERSAL - the first Official Selection of Business Schools". EDUNIVERSAL. http://www.eduniversal.com/business-school-ranking/country/india/100. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- ^ "Wall Street Journal Indian B School 2009 Rankings". Wall Street Journal. 6 October 2009. http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/INDIABSCHOOL0909.html. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- ^ "Outlook India 2009 B school Rankings". Outlook India. http://www.outlookindia.com/articlefullwidth.aspx?261914. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- ^ "The Cosmode - Business World Survey 2009". The Cosmode. http://www.mbapursuit.com/busrank.htm. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- ^ "CNBC TV 18, The A list of B schools". CNBC TV 18. http://www.mbauniverse.com/cnbcrankinner.php?id=1581. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- ^ "Open Magazine 2009 B school Rankings". Open Magazine. http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/business/b-for-bottleneck. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- ^ "Live Mint Rankings". Live Mint. http://www.livemint.com/SectionPages/BusinessSchools.aspx?iname=Name&sid=1&city=0&rank=0&place=false. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- ^ "Competition Success Review Ranking of Business Schools, 2008" (PDF). Competition Success Review. 2008. http://www.competitionreview.com/B-School_overall_ranking_2008.pdf. Retrieved 2010-06-22.
- ^ "Competition Success Review Ranking of Business Schools, 2006" (PDF). Competition Success Review. 2006. http://www.competitionreview.com/images/upload/B-Sch%20top%20100(1).pdf. Retrieved 2010-06-22.
- ^ "Business World 2010 Rankings". Business World. http://www.businessworld.in/bw/2010_06_19_A_Year_Of_Change.html?offset=1&max=1. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- ^ "Competition Success Review Ranking of Business Schools, 2009" (PDF). Competition Success Review. 2009. http://www.bestbschool.in/download/bschool09readyReckoner.pdf. Retrieved 2010-06-22.
- ^ "Competition Success Review Ranking of Business Schools, 2007" (PDF). Competition Success Review. 2007. http://www.competitionreview.com/over_all_ranking.pdf. Retrieved 2010-06-22.
- ^ "The A List of B Schools 2011". CNBC TV 18. April 14, 2011. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/iims-top-cnbctv18s-bschool-rankings/149138-3.html.
- ^ "Careers360 - India's top B-Schools". Careers360. http://www.careers360.com/news/3819-Survey-India-s-top-B-Schools-Also-schools-that-missed-out. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- ^ "2011 B school Rankings". Business Standard. http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/underlens/409463/.
- ^ Behl, Vinod (25 June 2003). "Serious business". The Times of India. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Serious-business/articleshow/41957.cms. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- ^ "The Telegraph: MDI, Gurgaon". The Telegraph. http://www.telegraphindia.com/1041027/asp/careergraph/story_3902359.asp. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- ^ "Illustrious ManDevIans". mdi.ac.in. http://www.mdi.ac.in/Faculty/default.asp. Retrieved 21 September 2011.
- ^ "Padamshree Dr. Pritam Singh talks to Business World". Business World. http://www.businessworld.in/index.php/We-are-in-the-process-of-applying-for-EQUIS-and-AASCB-accreditation.html. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- ^ "B-Schools plan accreditation". Business Standard. http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/b-schools-plan-accreditation-body/315813/. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- ^ "Interview with Dr. Sujit K Basu, (Ex) Director, MDI". mbauniverse.com. http://www.mbauniverse.com/interviewinn.php?id=35/MBAUniverse.com_interview_with_Dr_Sujit_K_Basu,_director,_MDI:. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- ^ a b c "AMBA webpage for MDI". http://www.mbaworld.com/MBAWorld/doShowBusinessSchool.action?editbusinessSchoolId=249. Retrieved 2 April 2011.
- ^ a b c "MDI Gurgaon placements 2011: Finance and Consulting cos recruit the most". Pagalguy.com. http://www.pagalguy.com/2011/04/mdi-gurgaon-placements-2011-finance-and-consulting-cos-recruit-the-most/. Retrieved 2 April 2011.
- ^ a b c "MDI Gurgaon Placement Report, 2011". http://mdi.ac.in/placement/placement_2011.asp?id=43. Retrieved 2 April 2011.
- ^ a b c "Campus Roundup : Summer placements at MDI Gurgaon conclude on a high note". Financial Express. http://www.financialexpress.com/news/campus-roundup/780756/. Retrieved 2 April 2011.
- ^ a b c "Summer Placements at MDI Gurgaon Conclude on a High Note". Business Standard. http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/summer-placements-at-mdi-gurgaon-conclude-onhigh-note/432639/. Retrieved 2 April 2011.
- ^ a b c MDI Gurgaon. "MDI Gurgaon : Summer Placement Report 2011". http://mdi.ac.in/placement/summer_placement_2011.asp?id=46. Retrieved 2 April 2011.
- ^ "National Management Programme". mdi.ac.in. http://www.mdi.ac.in/acad_prog/nmp.asp?id=5. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- ^ "Fellow Programme in Management". mdi.ac.in. http://www.mdi.ac.in. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- ^ "Executive Fellow Programme in Management". mdi.ac.in. http://www.mdi.ac.in/acad_prog/efpm.asp?id=6. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- ^ "Corporate houses ignore ‘natural debt’ - Pachauri". Chennai, India: The Hindu. 1 December 2009. http://www.hindu.com/2009/12/01/stories/2009120159920500.htm. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- ^ "Delphique '09 at MDI, Gurgaon Talks About Resurgence of Industries in the Backdrop of Global Meltdown". coolavenues.com. http://www.coolavenues.com/bschools/011209/mdig-delphique-5.php. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- ^ "MDI Gurgaon Organises "Advent 2009"". coolavenues.com. http://www.coolavenues.com/bschools/051109/mdi-gurgaon-advent-09.php. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- ^ "Student-run fund chases good deals". livemint.com. http://www.livemint.com/2008/10/12222004/Studentrun-fund-chases-good-d.html?h=B. Retrieved 2 February 2010.
- ^ "Samaritans of MDI celebrate C-Day". The Tribune. http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20021121/ncr2.htm. Retrieved 2 February 2010.
- ^ "Illustrious ManDevIans". mdi.ac.in. http://www.mdi.ac.in/alumni/illustrious.asp. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
Nilay Verma , Accenture Inc.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.