- Nature Nanotechnology
Nature Nanotechnology Abbreviated title (ISO) Nat. Nanotechnol. Discipline Nanotechnology Edited by Peter Rodgers Publication details Publisher Nature Publishing Group Publication history 2006-present Frequency Monthly Impact factor
30.306 Indexing ISSN 1748-3387 (print)
LCCN 2006244070 CODEN NNAABX OCLC number 76826475 Links
Nature Nanotechnology is a monthly, peer-reviewed, scientific journal, which is published by Nature Publishing Group. It was established in October 2006. The editor in chief is Peter Rodgers, a full-time professional editor who is employed by Nature Publishing Group. The impact factor for Nature Nanotechnology in 2010 was 30.306, according to the Journal Citation Reports.
Nature Nanotechnology is focused on all topics regarding nanoscience and nanotechnology. Research coverage includes design, characterization, creation, and assembly of materials at scales required by the particular research endeavor, as well as designing devices and systems which control materials or phenomena. Such devices and systems are built at scales which range from the atomic to the macromolecular.
Hence, coverage also encompasses fundamental research in physics, chemistry, and biology, including computation, and simulation. Also published are development of new devices and technologies applicable to information technology, medicine, manufacturing, and other sectors. Other devices and technologies are related to materials that are high performance or organic, inorganic, and hybrid. Finally, other devices and developments relate to energy and environmental technologies.
Authors and readers
The journal's contributors and readers are chemists, physicists, materials scientists, biomedical researchers, engineers, and others engaged in multidisciplinary research. Available publishing formats are primary research articles, review articles, news, views, commentaries, book reviews, correspondence, and notable research highlights derived from other journals. Finally, broader concerns affecting nanotechnology such as funding, commercialization, ethical and social issues, etc. are also published.
Abstracting and indexing
- Chemical Abstracts Service - CASSI
- Science Citation Index
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- Current Contents/Engineering, Computing & Technology
- NCBI database
- Index Medicus
- Nature Photonics
- International conference on Physics of Light-Matter Coupling in Nanostructures
- International Journal of Nanoscience
- Journal of Nanoparticle Research
- Nano Letters
- NANO (journal)
- ^ a b c d "Aims and scope of this journal". Nature Publishing group. July 2010. http://www.nature.com/nnano/authors/index.html#aims-scope. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- ^ Information about the scientific background of the editors "Editorial Team (Nature Nanotechnology)". Nature Publishing group. July 2010. http://www.nature.com/nnano/authors/about_eds/index.html. Retrieved 2010-07-31.
- ^ "Editors and contact information". Nature Publishing group. July 2010. http://www.nature.com/nnano/authors/index.html#editors-contact. Retrieved 2010-07-29. "...all editorial decisions are made by a team of full-time professional editors, who are PhD-level scientists."
- ^ List of databases published by Thomson Reuters that index this journal. "Master Journal search". Thomson Reuters. July 2010. http://science.thomsonreuters.com/cgi-bin/jrnlst/jlresults.cgi?PC=MASTER&ISSN=1748-3387. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- ^ "Nature Nanotechnology". Chemical Abstracts Service Source Index (CASSI) (Displaying Record for Publication). American Chemical Society. July 2010. http://cassi.cas.org/publication.jsp?P=LglBQf5Q2NQyz133K_ll3zLPXfcr-WXfwfiwrX9ogqwKiyDWun2PvTLPXfcr-WXfimSBIkq8XcUjhmk0WtYxmzLPXfcr-WXfrQZxl5GI9PCcJ99stA21uQ. Retrieved 2010-07-31.
- ^ Journals referenced in the NCBI databases "NLM catalog". National Center for Biotechnology Information, and U.S. National Library of Medicine. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nlmcatalog?cmd=historysearch&querykey=18. Retrieved 2011-01-31.
HoltzbrinckPublishersNewspapers and MagazinesDie Zeit (50%) · Main-Post · Lausitzer Rundschau · Main-Post · Saarbrücker Zeitung · Südkurier · Trierischer Volksfreund · Spotlight Verlag · Lebensmittel Praxis Verlag · Prognos MacmillanUnited StatesTradeEducationChildren'sUnited KingdomPan MacmillanPalgrave MacmillanContemporary Political Theory · European Journal of Information Systems · European Political Science · International Abstracts in Operations Research · Journal of International Business Studies · Journal of the Operational Research Society · Journal of Public Health Policy · Journal of Simulation · Knowledge Management Research & Practice · OR Insight · Pink Book · Social TrendsMacmillan Education Nature Publishing
GroupNatureNature · Nature Biotechnology · Nature Cell Biology · Nature Chemical Biology · Nature Communications · Nature Genetics · Nature Geoscience · Nature Immunology · Nature Materials · Nature Medicine · Nature Methods · Nature Nanotechnology · Nature Neuroscience · Nature Photonics · Nature Physics · Nature Chemistry · Nature Structural & Molecular BiologyNature Reviews
Life SciencesNature Reviews
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.