- Nature Chemistry
Nature Chemistry Abbreviated title (ISO) Nat. Chem., and Nature Chem. Discipline Chemistry Language English Edited by Stuart Cantrill Publication details Publisher Nature Publishing Group Publication history 2009–present Frequency Monthly Impact factor
17.927 Indexing ISSN 1755-4330 (print)
LCCN 2009204055 CODEN NCAHBB OCLC number 301715811 Links
Nature Chemistry is a monthly, peer reviewed, scientific journal, which is published by Nature Publishing Group. It was first published in April of 2009. The editor in chief is Stuart Cantrill, a full-time, professional-editor employed by Nature Publishing Group.
Aims and scope
The focus for this journal is all topics concerning chemistry. Included in this topical coverage are core chemistry disciplines such as analytical , inorganic, organic and physical chemistry. Published research includes chemistry subject areas such as computational, theoretical , environmental , green , medicinal , nuclear , polymer, supramolecular, and surface chemistry. This journal's coverage also reaches across disciplines with subjecs like bioinorganic, bioorganic, organometallic and physical–organic chemistry. Multidisciplinary research results that have combined chemistry with other fields, such as biology, materials science, nanotechnology and physics are also part of this journal.
Publishing formats include primary research articles, reviews, news, views, highlights of notable research from other journals, commentaries, book reviews, correspondence. Other formats are analysis of issues such as education, funding, policy, intellectual property, and the impact chemistry has on society. Hence, this journal also functions as a forum.
Abstracting and indexing
- Chemical Abstracts Service - CASSI
- Science Citation Index
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- BIOSIS Previews
- ^ a b c "Aims and scope of the journal". Nature Publishing group. July 2010. http://www.nature.com/nchem/authors/aims_scope.html. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- ^ "About the Editors". Biographical paragraphs about the editorial staff. Nature Publishing group. July 2010. http://www.nature.com/nchem/authors/about_eds/index.html. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- ^ "Editors and contact information". "...all editorial decisions are made by a team of full-time professional editors, who are PhD-level scientists.". Nature Publishing group. July 2010. http://www.nature.com/nchem/authors/index.html#editors-contact. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- ^ "Nature Chemistry". Bibliographic information for this journal.. Library of Congress. January 2009. http://lccn.loc.gov/2009204055. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- ^ "Master Journal search". Coverage. Thomson Reuters. July 2010. http://science.thomsonreuters.com/cgi-bin/jrnlst/jlresults.cgi?PC=MASTER&ISSN=1755-4330. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- ^ "Nature Chemistry". Chemical Abstracts Service Source Index (CASSI) (Displaying Record for Publication). American Chemical Society. July 2010. http://cassi.cas.org/publication.jsp?P=LglBQf5Q2NQyz133K_ll3zLPXfcr-WXfY4mu37ODJCJtjXovRF6YRjLPXfcr-WXfimSBIkq8XcUjhmk0WtYxmzLPXfcr-WXfIYtYQuPcqS-NdIddWPSY1A. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.