- Dubai Knowledge Village
Dubai Knowledge Village Type Free Economic Zone Founded Dubai Holding subsidiary TECOM Investments Headquarters Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai Knowledge Village is a educational free trade zone campus in the city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, that provides facilities for training and learning institutions to operate with 100% foreign ownership. There are over 400 institutions operating within it, which include universities, training centers, professional centers and HR companies. It is owned by Dubai Holding's subsidiary TECOM Investments.
In 2007, TECOM Investments launched a separate facility, Dubai International Academic City, where all institutions of higher education from Dubai Knowledge Village will be moved to.
Partner and member institutions at Dubai Knowledge Village
- American College of the Emirates
- University of Wollongong in Dubai
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani - Dubai (shifted to DIAC)
- European University College Brussels
- Heriot-Watt University Dubai
- Islamic Azad University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Middlesex University, Dubai
- University of New Brunswick in Dubai
- Saint-Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics
- British University in Dubai
- Eton Educational Institute
Dubai topics History · Geography · Government · CultureGeographyGovernmentAmerican University in Dubai · Dubai Men's College · Dubai Women's College · Birla Institute of Technology and Science · Zayed University · SP Jain Center of Management · Mahatma Gandhi University · Our Own English High School · The Indian High School · Dubai Modern High School · Dubai British School · English College Dubai · International School of Choueifat · American School of Dubai · Dubai American AcademyReligion Towns · Buildings · Places · StructuresTownsBuildingsParksReal estateBridges and
Economy · Trade · CommerceTrade and
TransportTransport Sister cities
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.