- Air Mekong
Air Mekong IATA
Founded 2009 Hubs Focus cities Fleet size 4 (14 by 2012) Destinations 9 Company slogan Discover the country with the sarus crane Parent company Air Mekong Headquarters Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang Province, Vietnam Key people Đoàn Quốc Việt Website http://www.airmekong.vn
Mekong Aviation Joint Stock Company (Vietnamese: Công ty Cổ phần Hàng không Mê Kông), doing business as Air Mekong, is an airline from Vietnam which operates scheduled passenger flights from its base at Phu Quoc Airport and secondary hubs at Noi Bai International Airport and Tan Son Nhat International Airport. Its headquarters are located in Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang Province. It was established in 2009 and flight operations were launched on 9 October 2010. This is the third private-owned airline of Vietnam, after Indochina Airlines (defunct as of 2009), and VietJet AirAsia (previously known at VietJet Air). Air Mekong leased four Bombardier CRJ 900 aircraft from SkyWest Airlines, each equipped with 90 seats in both business and economy classes.
- Buon Ma Thuot – Buon Ma Thuot Airport Focus city
- Con Dao – Con Dao Airport
- Da Lat – Lien Khuong International Airport
- Ha Noi – Noi Bai International Airport Hub
- Ho Chi Minh City – Tan Son Nhat International Airport Main Hub
- Phu Quoc – Phu Quoc Airport Focus city
- Pleiku – Pleiku Airport
- Qui Nhon – Phu Cat Airport
- Vinh – Vinh Airport
- Former destinations
- Vietnam - Da Nang
Air Mekong has its corporate headquarters in Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang Province. Air Mekong maintains its Hanoi branch on the third floor of the Syrena Tower (tòa nhà Syrena) in Tay Ho, Hanoi. The Hanoi office houses the Commerce and Services Department, including the PR & Advertising Division.
- ^ a b c "About Us Introduction." Air Mekong. Retrieved on December 21, 2010. "Headquaters: [sic]Hamlet 3, Village 7, An Thoi Town, Phu Quoc Island, Kiên Giang Province, Vietnam..." Address in Vietnamese: "Xóm 3, Ấp 7, Thị trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam." - and "Hanoi Branch: 3rd Floor, Syrena Tower, 51 Xuan Dieu Str, Tay Ho Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam" - Address in Vietnamese: "Chi nhánh tại Hà Nội: Tầng 3, Tòa nhà Syrena, 51 Xuân Diệu, Quảng An, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội, Việt Nam"
- ^ "Liên hệ truyền thông." Air Mekong. Retrieved on December 21, 2010.
- ^ a b Thêm hãng bay, nhiều lựa chọn - Website thông tin Hàng không & Cuộc sống. Pilot.vn. Retrieved on 16 November 2010.
- ^ a b Hãng hàng không Air Mekong cất cánh ngày 10/10 - Hang hang khong Air Mekong cat canh ngay 10/10. VnExpress (15 August 2010). Retrieved on 16 November 2010.
- ^ a b VnEconomy - Máy bay của Air Mekong đã về Việt Nam - Thị trường. Vneconomy.vn. Retrieved on 16 November 2010.
- ^ a b Mekong Air chuẩn bị cất cánh - Mekong Air chuan bi cat canh. VnExpress (23 July 2010). Retrieved on 16 November 2010.
- ^ Air Mekong to start operations with 4 CRJ-900
- ^ "Mạng đường bay" (in Vietnamese). Air Mekong. http://www.airmekong.vn/Sites/Web/vi-Vn/Detail/66/41/mang-duong-bay/mang-duong-bay. Retrieved 17 November 2010.
- ^ "Air Mekong". Ch-aviation.ch. http://www.ch-aviation.ch/aircraft.php?search=set&airline=MKG&al_op=1. Retrieved 3 December 2010.
- ^ Air Mekong fleet list at airfleets.net
- ^ http://vnexpress.net/gl/kinh-doanh/2011/04/air-mekong-muon-ban-30-co-phan-cho-doi-tac-ngoai/
- ^ "Website usage terms and conditions." Air Mekong. Retrieved on December 21, 2010. "The term ‘Air Mekong’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hamlet 3, Villiage [sic] 7, An Thoi Town, Phu Quoc Island, Kien Giang Province, Vietnam."
- ^ "Media > Contact Information." Air Mekong. Retrieved on December 21, 2010. "For media purpose, kindly contact us at: Mekong Aviation JSC PR & Advertising Division Commerce and Services Department Add: 3rd Floor, Syrena Tower, 51 Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho, Hanoi." Text in Vietnamese: "Quý khách có nhu cầu liên hệ về truyền thông và quảng cáo, vui lòng liên lạc với chúng tôi theo địa chỉ: Công ty Cổ phần Hàng không Mê Kông Phòng PR & Quảng cáo Bộ phận Thương Mại và Dịch vụ Tầng 3. tòa nhà Syrena, 51 Xuân Diệu, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội."
Lists relating to aviation General Military Accidents/incidents Records Airlines of Vietnam Scheduled passenger airlines Charter passenger airlines Cargo airlinesTrai Thien Air Cargo • Vietnam Airlines Cargo Planned airlinesVietJet AirAsia • Vietstar Airlines Non-operating airlines Defunct airlines
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.