- Mohammad Hassani
Mohammad Hassanis , Kiazai /Mamasanis(ممسني ،محمدحسنی ) is an ancient tribe with various clans that live in Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and north of Iraq. They speak Persian, Urdu, Brahui, Baluchi, Sistani and Kurdi according to their homelands. Muhammad hassani tribe and Kiazai tribe both are same tribes and these are known as one tribe.
Their national hero is Rostam son of Zal and believe him as their ancestor. Surena Parthian commander is another hero of this tribe. They were a branch of Parthian and migrated to Sistan and Fars when parthian established a kingdom in Iran after Seleucid Empire. They are important in Iran , Pakistan and Afghanistan now. The sardar live in Jebri, Balochistan.
Muhammad Hassani or Kiazai (ممسني ،محمدحسنی;کیازئی also Muhammad Hassani Kiazai or Mamasanis) are the largest Baloch tribe. They reside in the following districts of Pakistan: Chagai, Kharan, Dalbandin, Washuk, Kalat, Awaran, Khuzdar, Quetta, Nushki, Mastung, Panjgur, Makran and other. Muhammad Hasni is an ancient tribe with various clans that live in Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, and some other countries.
Their national hero is Rostam son of Zal and believe him as their ancestor. Surena Parthian commander is another hero of this tribe. They were a branch of Parthian and migrated to Sistan and Fars when parthian established a kingdom in Iran after Seleucid Empire. They are important in Iran , Pakistan and Afghanistan now.
Muhammad Hasni's original home land is Iran. In Persian language its original pronunciation is Mamasani. There is a city in Iran with this name called Mamasani County. Muhammad Hasni's are the oldest senior citizens in Iran. They also had a war with the forces of Alexander the Great .
Oliver St John, an administrator in British India, who surveyed the Perso-Kelat frontier in the 1870s, describes interactions with the Muhammad Hasni (he refers to them as Mamasanis). Evidently, they were subjected to the rule of the Khan of Kalat; St John also records an instance of a blood feud between Mamasanis and Nushirwanis.
There are various Muhammad Hasni clans in Iran, like Lar Muhammad Hasni, Sistani Muhammad Hasni, Baloch Muhammad Hasni, Kurd Muhammad Hasni and Brahui Muhammad Hasni. There are also sub tribes in these clans. Sir Bandi, Sherki, Jur, Bazi, Jahan, Tegh, Bamadi, Noori, Perri and Najfi are the sub tribes of Sistani Muhammad Hasni. Baloch and Brahui Muhammad Hasni speak Balochi and Brahui both. They live in Pakistan and south of Afghanistan.
Tribe in Pakistan
Muhammad Hasni tribe's current home is Washuk district (located in Balochistan near Pak-Iran border), earlier this district was one part of Kharan. In 2006 it was separated from Kharan as a separate district.
Muhammad Hasni tribe is the largest Baloch tribe. They reside in the following districts of Balochistan: Chagai, Kharan, Dalbandin, Washuk, Kalat, Awaran, Khuzdar, Quetta, Nushki, Mastung, Panjgur and other.
Sardar Fateh Muhammad Kiazai muhammad Hassani is the chief of the tribe in Pakistan.
Mir Arif Jan Muhammad Hasni, Mir Ali Haider Muhammad Hasni and Mir Dost Muhammad Muhammad Hasni are some other respected leaders of the tribe in Pakistan
Sub tribes and clans in Pakistan:
- Shiek Hussani
- Karam Ali Zai
- Ghazi Khan Zai
- Muhammed Alizai
- Yar Muhammed Zai
- Ali Zarzai
- Mamasani sub-clans in Iran
- Fars province
1-Javid 2-Bakesh 3-Rustam 4-Doshmanziari
- Sistan and Baluchistan province
1-Sarabandi 2-Shahraki 3-jor 4-Bazi 5-Jahan tigh 6-nakhai 7-Bamadi 8-Nuri 10-Shah Bakhsh 11-hashim zahi 12-Brahui( contains all sub clans of Mohammad hasani as in Pakistan)
1-Mamasani/Mohammad hasani Brahui Sub clans 2-Sarabandi 3-shahraki
- Syria and Lebanon
1-Mahmasani 2-Jor 3-Bazi
- Russia ( Ossetia republic)
1-Mamison/Mamisoni descendant of ancient Mamasanis a branch of Alani Saka
Ethnic and tribal status
While the Muhammad Hasni call themselves a Baloch people, they are considered one of the more important sub-tribes of the Brahui. Their exact ethnic status, however, is a matter of contention. They are sometimes considered a Jhalawan tribe.
- ^ "Narrative of a Journey through Baluchistan and Southern Persia". Eastern Persia: The geography, with narratives by Majors St. John, Lovett, and Euan Smith, and an introduction by Major-General Sir Frederic John Goldsmid. Macmillan. 1876. pp. 15-116. http://books.google.com/books?id=VuINAAAAIAAJ. Pp. 54 and 56.
- ^ Addiction, Crime and Insurgency: The Transnational Threat of Afghan Opium. United Nations Publications. p. 131. ISBN 9789211302851. http://books.google.com/books?id=HTh5TgUaOfMC&pg=PA131.
- ^ Adamec, Ludwig W. (1980). Kandahar and South-Central Afghanistan. Akademische Druck- u. Verlagsanstalt. p. 101.
(QAYYUM MOHAMMAD HASSANI PANJGURI)...Muhammed Hasni (also Mohammad Hasni, Muhammad Hassani or Mamasanis) is the largest Baloch tribe in Balochistan. Their population is estimated at about 5000000 in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran. They reside in the following districts of Pakistan: Chagai, Kharan, Washuk, Nushki, Kalat, Awaran, Khuzdar, Quetta, Mastung and panjgur. Mohammad Hassanis/Mamasanis(????? ????????? ) is an ancient tribe with various clans that live in Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and north of Iraq. They speak Persian, Urdu, Brahui, Baluchi, Sistani and Kurdi according to their homelands. Their national hero is Rostam son of Zal and believe him as their ancestor. Surena Parthian commander is another hero of this tribe. They were a branch of Parthian and migrated to Sistan and Fars when parthian established a kingdom in Iran after Seleucid Empire. They are important in Iran , Pakistan and Afghanistan now. The sardar live in Jebri, Balochistan. It is the bigest Baloch tribe. Mamasani Claim the connection with mamasani LURS who are described in lord curzon`s persia as Accupying the country still knows as Shulistan, and extending as far east and south east at fars and the plain of Kazerum. This tribe claim to come from Sistan and be directly descended from Rustum. they have been even more ce...according to books this tribe is presion as i studied it but with little eloberation about it and its sub-branchs.some people says they are the follower of hussain and their forefather was muhammad they came from arab region.and some says they came with hashmat roomi with 44 tribe and entre keck and markharn then settle in.
Per WP:NLIST notability needs to be demonstrated. As it isn't. I moved the entire section here. Feel free to move back persons that have an article.
- Rostam son of Zal (National hero of Iranian Epic)
- General Suren Pahlav
- General Shahrak son of Azarmahan
- Abu Taleb Zayd Nubandegani
- General Giluye son of Mehregan
- General Salahudin Muhammad Lor
- General Rostam Kakoya Dushmanziar
- General Imaamm Kuli Beg Mamasani(Muhammad Hasani)
- Sardar Mokeem Beg Mamasani
- Sardar Baba Khalil Mamasani
- sardar Mir Kanbar khan sarabandi
- Sardar Mir kuchik khan Sarabandi
- Sardar Muhammad Reza Khan sarabandi
- Sardar Ali khan Sarabandi
- Sardar Taj muhammad Khan Sarabandi
- sardar Mir Seifodin Khan Sahraki
- Sardar Muhammad husein khan shahraki
- sardar Hashim Khan Sharaki
- Sardar Jahanigir Khan shahraki
- sardar Juma khan Isamail zahi Baluch( Shah Bakhsh )
- Sardar jumekhan Brahui Muhammad Hasani
- Sardar Muhamman Khan Baluch Mamasani(16 A.D)
- Sardar Muhammad Khan Baluch Muhammad Hasni(17 A.D0
- Sardar Ali morad Khan Mamasani
- Sardar Miri Khan Mamasani
- Wali Khan Mamasani
- Khan Ali Khan Mamasani(Muhammad Hasani)
- Sardar Baluch Khan Muhammad Hasani
- Rais ali Tangestani
- Sardar Shahbaz Khan
- sardar Muhammad hasan Khan Muhammad Hasani
- Sardar Muhammad Aref Jan Muhammad Hasani
- Sardar Fateh Muhammad Muhammad Hasani
- Mir Arif Jan Muhammad Hasni
- Mir Dost Mohammad Muhammad Hasni
- Mir Ali Haider Muhammad Hasni
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.