- Saturated fatty acids:
- skim milk contains less than 0.5% fat, typically 0.1%
- lowfat milk contains between 0.5–2% fat; 1% and 2% varieties are widely marketed
- whole milk contains at least 3.25% fat
- Frozen desserts
- Butter (including whipped butter) contains at least 80% fat
- Fat content of milk
- Milk bottle top
- milk bottle
- Goat milk
- Sheep milk
- Cow milk
- Chocolate milk
- Coconut milk
- soy milk
- Pasteurization of milk
- Rice milk
- ^ National Research Council, 1976, online edition Fat Content and Composition of Animal Products, Printing and Publishing Office, National Academy of Science, Washington, D.C., ISBN 0-309-02440-4; p. 203
- ^ United States Department of Agriculture Agricultural Marketing Service
- ^ USDA Commercial Item Description: Milks, Fluid (2001).
- ^ USDA Specifications for Cream Cheese, Cream Cheese with other Foods, and Related Products (1994).
- ^ United States Department of Agriculture Standard for Ice Cream (1977).
- ^ USDA Commercial Item Description: Cream, Eggnog, Half-and-half, and Sour Cream (2002).
ButterBeurre blanc • Beurre noir • Beurre noisette • Beurre à la bourguignonne • Bog butter • Butter (2011 film) • Butter churn • Butter knife • Butter lamb • Butter lamp • Butter rebellion • Butter sculpture • Butter tea • The ButterCream Gang • Buttered cat paradox • Butterfat • Chicago Butter and Egg Board • Churning • Clarified butter • Compound butter • Egg butter • French butter dish • Ghee • Lurpak • Manteiga-da-terra • Niter kibbeh • Paula Deen • Scotch hands
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.