- Mark Zakharov
Born on October 13, 1933 in Moscow, USSR, Mark Zakharov's father was a Red Army soldier during the Russian Civil War of 1918-1920, and his mother was an actress. Zakharov was raised in Moscow, where he was encouraged by his mother in his persistent efforts to become an actor. He was admitted after several attempts, and graduated from the acting school of the State Theatre Institute in 1955.
Zakharov helped create an ensemble of actors who worked with him at Moscow's Lenkom Theatre, including: Inna Churikova, Leonid Bronevoy, Oleg Yankovsky, Aleksandr Abdulov, Nikolai Karachentsov, Aleksandr Zbruyev, Aleksandra Zakharova, Tatyana Kravchenko, Aleksandr Lazarev, and Dmitri Pevtsov.
- Prosnis i poï (TV, 1974)
- Zvezda plenitelnogo schastya (Звезда пленительного счастья) / The Captivating Star of Happiness (1975)
- 12 stulyev (12 стульев) / The Twelve Chairs (1976)
- Obyknovennoye chudo (Обыкновенное чудо) / An Ordinary Miracle (1978)
- Tot samyy Myunkhgauzen (Тот самый Мюнхгаузен) / The Very Same Munchhausen (1979)
- Dom, kotoryy postroil Svift (Дом, который построил Свифт) / The House That Swift Built (1983)
- Formula lyubvi (Формула любви) / Formula of Love (1984)
- Ubit drakona (Убить дракона) / To Kill a Dragon (1988)
- Shoot Balakirev (Шут Балакирев) / Balakirev the Buffoon (2002)
People from Russia Leaders and religious Military and explorers Scientists and inventors Artists and writers SportspeopleChess players
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.