PAP can mean:
- King Pap of Armenia
- Arthur Pap, philosopher
- Eszter Pap, a Hungarian triathlete
- The nickname of Mike Papantonio, a Florida-based trial attorney and co-host of Ring of Fire on Air America Radio
- Pap Finn, Huck's father in the novel the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- Jonathan Papelbon, closing pitcher for the Boston Red Sox.
- Pap, a village in northeastern Hungary
- PAP, the IATA airport code for Toussaint Louverture International Airport
- Port-au-Prince, capital city of Haiti
- Pap (city), a city in Uzbekistan
- Pan-African Parliament, legislative body of the African Union
- Partido Aprista Peruano, political party in Peru
- People's Action Party (disambiguation), political parties in Singapore and elsewhere
- People's Armed Police, police force in the People's Republic of China
- Polska Agencja Prasowa, news agency in Poland
- Poverty Alleviating Party, political party in Maldives
- Promociones Antonio Peña, professional wrestling promotion based in Mexico
- Provincial Assembly of the Punjab, house of elected representatives in Pakistan
- Password authentication protocol, for identifying computer users to a remote server
- Plastic Animation Paper, 2D animation software
- Plug and play, automated computer hardware configuration
- Push Access Protocol, part of the Wireless Application Protocol suite
- PEX-AL-PEX, a special type of Cross-linked polyethylene (PEX) pipe with the additional layer of aluminum
- Policy Administration Point, part of the XACML authorization model
Biology and medicine
- Nipple or teat
- Pap test, method for detecting abnormalities in the cells of a woman's cervix
- Polyadenylate polymerase, enzyme involved in creation of mRNA tails
- Positive airway pressure, method of respiratory ventilation used primarily in the treatment of sleep apnea
- Prostatic acid phosphatase
- Pulmonary arterial pressure
- Purple acid phosphatases
- Phosphatidic acid phosphatase
- Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis
A rounded, female breastlike hill or peak.
- Pre-Authorized Payment, also called Direct Debit or Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD)
- Personal auto policy, a vehicle insurance term
- Perth-Albany-Perth 1200km bicycling randonnee in Western Australia. Run by the Audax Australia Cycling Club
- Pablum, cereal for infants
- pap, the ISO 639 individual language code for the Caribbean language of Papiamento or Papiamentu
- Pap (food), type of South African food
- Slang for paparazzi.
- Primes in arithmetic progression, prime numbers with the same difference
- Project Affected People (World Bank term)
- Vertical outlet from eaves gutter (civil engineering)
- Poluautomatska puška or semi-automatic rifle, a Yugoslav variant of a Soviet SKS rifle
- Palestinian Authority President
- PAP, an acronym used on the internet to mean perverted and proud.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.