- 2006 Israel–Gaza conflict casualties timeline
June 25, 2006
- Palestinian militants from Gaza dig through a tunnel and enter Israel, where they attacked an army base. Two Israeli soldiers got killed, five wounded and one captured. At least two militants were also killed.
June 30, 2006
- IAF helicopter fired upon and critically wounded an Islamic Jihad militant who tried to launch a rocket at Israeli forces. The man, 25-year-old Abdel Rael, later died of his wounds.
- An IAF missile targeted a car with four Islamic Jihad militants traveling in Gaza City, causing an enormous explosion, Palestinian reports indicated three were wounded, one seriously. They were able to flee because the Israeli missile missed the car but hit nearby. They apparently launched several Qassam rockets and had numerous rockets in the vehicle, hence the extraordinary explosion.
- IDF troops in southern Gaza noticed several Palestinian militants approaching an IDF position with an anti-tank rocket launcher. Troops fired at the group, causing them to flee. According to the IDF, two of the attackers were believed to be wounded, but all managed to escape.
July 2, 2006
- In Gaza City a Hamas militant, Shaaban Manoun, was killed in an Israeli air strike attack on a warehouse facility used by militants; another was wounded.
- IAF targeted and killed one Hamas militant in the northern Gaza town of Jabalya.
- Three Palestinian militants were killed near the Dahaniyeh airport in southern Gaza, where Israeli soldiers are stationed, after they opened fire at troops from the Golani Brigade. Troops identified the militants approaching an outpost and opened fire. The army said explosive belts were found strapped to the bodies of two of the gunmen, indicating they had planned to carry out a suicide attack.
July 3, 2006
- IDF soldiers fired on two armed Hamas militants, killing 30-year-old Abed el-Rahim. The IAF later attacked from the air, killing the second militant.
- Israeli aircraft fired missiles at Hamas militants carrying explosives near the security fence in the northern Gaza Strip, killing one.
July 4, 2006
- In the early morning, an Israeli airstrike in Beit Hanoun killed a 19-year-old Hamas activist, Ismail al-Masri. Two other Palestinian militants were critically wounded in the IAF strike.
July 5, 2006
- The Israel Air Force struck the main post of the Palestinian naval police in Sudaniya, killing Hussam Hijazi and Rami Abu Hashem. Eight others were injured.
- Hamas activist Abdullah Zomer was killed in an IAF strike on a North Gaza beach.
- Two Islamic Jihad members killed when a bomb they were working on prematurely exploded in Gaza City.
- A car carrying a crew from the Arabic satellite TV channel Al-Jazeera came under fire from Palestinian gunmen, wounding two, according to one of the reporters in the car, Wael Dahdouh. He said the gunmen apparently thought the reporters were Israeli undercover agents.
July 6, 2006
- An Israeli soldier, Yehuda Bessal, was killed in a friendly fire incident during fierce clashes with militants.
- Two gunmen were killed by troops while trying to fire an anti-tank missile at IDF forces.
- Nine people, mostly gunmen according to Israeli sources, were killed and 20 more people wounded when an Israel aircraft fired a missile and two shells at a group of armed militants in Beit Lahia.
- According to Palestinian reports at least four people were killed, and 15 wounded in an IAF strike in Khan Younis. The IDF confirmed it had carried out the airstrike, saying that Islamic Jihad terrorists, who had fired anti-tank rockets and a Qassam rocket at troops operating near the Kissufim Crossing to uncover underground tunnels, were the target.
- A Palestinian was killed in a shootout between the IDF and militants in Beit Lahiya.
- IDF forces fired at Palestinians, who launched two anti-tank missiles at them, killing one of the attackers.
- Mohammed Atat, a Palestinian civilian, was killed in when an Israeli tank fired at his family's home in the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Lahiya.
- Five gunmen were killed in an Air Force attack in northern Gaza. Three other gunmen were injured in the attack, two of them critically.
July 7, 2006
- Israeli air strike killed one Hamas gunman and wounded three others near Beit Lahiya. The IDF said an aircraft had opened fire on a group of four gunmen.
- Two militants were killed in an IAF strike on the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Lahia.
- One militant was killed in an IAF airstrike on Jabalya.
- Three Israelis were injured when a barrage of Qassam rockets landed in the western Negev from the Gaza Strip. At least 11 Qassam rockets were shot in total.
- Three gunman were killed in clashes with Israeli soldiers in the Northern Gaza Strip.
- Two Palestinians were killed in an IAF airstrike on armed militants.
- Two Kassam rockets fell on Sderot on Friday afternoon. One of the Kassams fell in the city's central market, wounding seven. Three people were hit by shrapnel from the rocket, while four were in shock. Three of the wounded were evacuated to Barzilai Hospital. The second rocket landed in an empty soccer field. During the day numerous Kassams were launched into the western Negev, falling near several kibbutzim, including Sa'ad, Nahal Oz, Gevim and the southern development town of Netivot. Army Radio reported that the total number of Kassam rockets that hit Israel on Friday was 17.
July 8, 2006
- IAF fired missiles at a group of militants gathered at the outskirts of Shajaiyeh and injuring at least two people.
- One Palestinian militant was killed when the IAF bombed a tunnel that Palestinian operatives had dug beneath the Karni crossing. The entrance to the tunnel had been concealed inside a chicken coop.
- Israeli soldiers identified a cell of three gunmen approaching forces. Soldiers opened fire on the gunmen, killing two of them.
- A Palestinian policeman was killed in a firefight.
- A six-year-old girl, her elder brother and her mother were killed in a mysterious explosion near their home. The IDF denied involvement. The IDF confirmed, however, that the Air Force had targeted a group of armed Palestinians in the Beit Hanoun area some 10 kilometers to the north, apparently wounding some of them.
July 9, 2006
- Four Israeli civilians were wounded when a Qassam rocket, launched from the northern Gaza Strip, landed in a house in Sderot.
- Israeli aircraft targeted militants in western Gaza City, firing a missile at them and wounding four, one seriously; Palestinian hospital officials said.
- An IAF airstrike missed a car carrying members of a Hamas rocket squad and killed a bystander instead, Palestinian health officials said.
July 10, 2006
- An Israel Air Force air strike killed a Hamas militant and wounded two others in the Gaza Strip. The IDF said it had fired at a group that was firing rockets into Israel.
- Two Islamic Jihad militants were killed in a strike in Khan Yunis. Six others were wounded.
- A Palestinian gunman was killed in the northern Gaza Strip. The armed man was spotted about 200 meters from the Israel-Gaza security fence before being killed by an IAF missile.
- A 10-year-old Palestinian girl was seriously injured when an errant Qassam rocket that was fired by militants toward Israel hit her family home in Beit Lahiya.
- Three Palestinians were killed when an IAF missile struck Qassam rocket launchers near a soccer field.
July 11, 2006
- One militant was killed by the IAF when he and his group were retrieving Qassam rockets from a vehicle in order to fire at Israel.
- A group of gunmen that were about to launch Qassam rockets with three Qassam launchers already set up were hit with an IAF missile, moments before the rockets were to have been launched. Two were critically wounded.
- Israeli aircraft blasted a house and killed at least six people in Gaza City early Wednesday during a high-level meeting of Hamas commanders. Apparently Israel's most wanted man, Mohammed Deif, was wounded in the attack.
July 12, 2006
- The IAF fired at armed Palestinian militants near the Kissufim crossing, killing two, Zaka reported Wednesday.
- Israeli ground troops on Wednesday opened fire on three armed Palestinians, killing two of them and wounding the third in this central Gaza town, Palestinian medical officials and the army said.
July 13, 2006
- An elite unit force killed a cell of five militants traveling in the southern Gaza Strip near Deir al-Balah. Palestinians said five of the cell's members were killed where Kfar Darom once stood. The other six gunmen were wounded, according to Palestinians.
July 14, 2006
- IDF soldiers fired a tank shell at a vehicle in Gaza, killing a Palestinian and wounding another, Palestinian medics said. The IDF said troops had shot in the air as the vehicle approached, then fired a tank shell at it when it drove within 30 metres of the forces.
July 15, 2006
- Three Hamas gunmen were killed and four were wounded in IAF missile strikes in Beit Hanun. The army said it opened fire on a group of men spotted carrying an anti-tank grenade launcher.
- The IAF killed Latif Obeid, 20, and Maher Atallah, 19, both member of the Salah Ed Deen Brigades, the armed wing of the Popular Resistance Committees, as they were preparing a bomb to use against Israeli tanks. At least four others were wounded.
July 17, 2006
- Five IDF soldiers were lightly wounded in fighting in Gaza – two during morning operations and three during an evening operation.
July 19, 2006
- Five Israeli soldiers were injured when a grenade was hurled at them; the forces returned fire, killing two militants in the Mughazi refugee camp.
- Four more gunmen and two civilians were killed in the same refugee camp.
July 20, 2006
- Five armed Palestinians were killed in an exchange of gunfire with IDF forces in the central Gaza Strip.
July 21, 2006
- Mohammed Harara, 26, a Hamas militant and four of his relatives were killed in an explosion in a house in Gaza City. The Israeli army said it fired at two gunmen who were on a balcony because they were preparing to launch an anti-tank weapon at the forces. Palestinians said the house was hit by an Israeli tank shell.
July 24, 2006
- Israeli shells killed six people and wounded several others in Beit Lahiya. Three were apparently civilians, and the other three were gunmen.
July 25, 2006
- Qassam's, fired from Southern Gaza hits Western Negev. One man is wounded. As in a response, the IAF destroys houses in Rafah and wounds 7 Palestinians. In Gaza-city the IAF destroys a building, used by the Islamic Jihad as a depot. 4 Palestinians were wounded.
July 26, 2006
- IDF kills 23 people in Northern Gaza, 16 militants, 3 civilians, and 4 unknown. At least 76 people were injured, 16 critically.
July 27, 2006
- Three civilians in Gaza were killed in IDF operations.
- Three militants and an old woman were killed in Gaza-city by IDF operations. 25 people were injured.
July 28, 2006
- Nine people were wounded by the IAF in the city Khan Younis. The IAF bombed a house, used as a weapon depot.
July 30, 2006
- One woman was wounded by a Qassam rocket, Sderot. The rocket was fired from Gaza.
- A man critically injured three days before in an attack over the city of Beit Hanoun, dies of his injuries.
August 1, 2006
- Two Palestinians were killed in an airstrike, eyewitnesses said that an Israeli aircraft fired one missile at a Palestinian militants' car near al-Nadda Towers neighborhood north of the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Lahia.
August 3, 2006
- In the Rafah region, at least eight Hamas militants were killed by an airstrike, and shortly after, an eight-year-old boy was killed by an artillery shell. PNA sources report that 29 people were injured, including a four-year-old girl.
- Another IAF strike on Rafah kills two Palestinian militants, seriously wounding a third.
August 4, 2006
- In Southern Gaza, 3 Hamas-militants and a baby were killed by IDF strikes.
August 5, 2006
- Two Hamas militants and three civilians were killed in Israeli airstrikes in Gaza.
August 6, 2006
- Three Palestinian children and two militants have been killed by Israeli fire in the Gaza Strip, as the Israeli military pressed an incursion in the southern city of Rafah.
August 8, 2006
- A three-month-old Palestinian baby and a 25-year-old man were injured after an Israeli tank shell hit their house in Beit Hanun in the northern Gaza Strip.
August 9, 2006
- An Israeli helicopter gunship fired a missile into a Palestinian militant training camp in the Gaza Strip, killing two militants and one civilian.
August 13, 2006
- Three Palestinians were killed after the Israeli military struck Gaza after militants fired a Grad-rocket at the Israeli town of Ashkelon. The IDF said it struck the militant launchers. The Palestinians say one of the dead was the launcher, and the two others were civilians. Other sources claim that the 3 killed were all civilians, and that the militants had left the area prior to the Israeli attack.
August 14, 2006
- One Israeli civilian is treated for a shock, because Palestinian rocket launchers fired a Grad-rocket at the Israeli town of Ashkelon.
- An Israeli airstrike destroyed a house, injuring at least eight people. Many of the wounded were bystanders, though the house's owner, his wife and children were all outside the building when the attack occurred and were wounded also.
- One Palestinian rocket laucher is killed by the IDF, 4 other rocket launchers wounded near Beit Hanoun.
August 16, 2006
- An Israeli air strike killed a militant and another man in the Gaza town of Khan Younis. At least four people were also wounded in the attack.
- A Hamas activist, who was preparing an explosive which exploded, is injured, together with 3 bystanders in Gaza-city.
August 18, 2006
- The IDF opens fire at a group of Palestinians near Gaza's border with Israel, killing an Islamic Jihad member and a shepherd near Beit Lahiya.
August 20, 2006
- IDF tank fire wounded four members of a Qassam rocket cell near border fence separating Israel and the Gaza Strip on Sunday night.
August 22, 2006
- Israeli troops shot and killed three militants from the Islamic Jihad group near the Israel-Gaza border on Tuesday, as soldiers conducted house-to-house searches and made arrests elsewhere in the coast strip.
August 28, 2006
- The IDF hits a journalists' car with 2 missiles in Gaza City. A journalist and a cameraman was wounded in the attack.
- Three Hamas militants carrying an anti-tank missile, were attacked by the IAF. All were killed 
- A boy died as the result of an explosion of a Palestinian dud. His brother was injured.
- Two members of the Presidential Guard were killed in an IDF raid, together with 2 Hamas-members.
- A Palestinian civilian was killed by sniperfire near the crossing at Rafah 
August 29, 2006
- Four Palestinian militants were killed in an IAF airstrike on central Gaza. The four men were standing on a street in the Shajaiyeh neighborhood of Gaza City when a missile hit them. The IDF said that the militant opened fire on soldier before the airstrike.
- An IDF soldier was lightly wounded on Monday night by an anti-tank rocket that was fired at his unit operating near the Karni crossing in the Gaza Strip.
August 30, 2006
- Israeli aircraft fired missiles at groups of Palestinian gunmen who tried to fire anti-tank missiles at ground troops, killing four. The attacks also wounded 26 people, at least 10 of them militants, security and hospital officials said.
- An Israeli tank fired a cannon shell at Palestinians gathering in the area after daybreak, killing an 8-year-old boy and wounding three people.
- Three more dead were brought to the hospital, but they were not believed to be militants, medics said.
- 5 Qassam rockets were fired at Sderot, lightly injuring one Israeli woman after a period of relative calm.
- Raad Hanaal, the leader of the Salah al-Din Brigades is said to be killed anonymously in Northern Gaza. The Salah al-Din Brigades are the military wing of the Popular Resistance Committees.
September 2, 2006
- Two Palestinians identified as a 55-year-old man and his 23-year-old son were killed during clashes. The IDF said both men were Hamas operatives. Two women from the same family were wounded during the fighting.
- The Israeli army said it had shot a man near the Kisufim border crossing in central Gaza overnight. They said the man looked like he intended to infiltrate Israel.
September 5, 2006
- Two Hamas militants, Ahmed A'ashur and Ahmen Arkan, were killed and ten passers-by were wounded after an IAF missile hit their car. It followed other explosions wounding several bystanders, indicating that there were explosives in the vehicle, which the Palestinians confirmed. Palestinian sources said that the two were apparently on their way to fire rockets at Kibbutz Nahal Oz in southern Israel.
- Approximately two hours later, IAF missiles hit a car carrying two Hamas men killing them on the spot. They were named as Aiyd al-Basiti and Ali Nashaf.
September 6, 2006
- Before daybreak, an Israeli helicopter strike targets gunmen approaching border fence the southern Gaza city of Khan Younis, killing one and wounding two, witnesses and hospital officials said.
September 12, 2006
- An Israeli soldier is killed by sniperfire. Popular Resistance Committees and al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claim responsibility for shooting. The IDF soldier was Bedouin resident of the Negev.
- An Palestinian boy is injured in his leg because of an Israeli shell. Earlier, two militants were wounded when a missile destroyed their house, which was used as a weapon warehouse.
September 17, 2006
- An 80-year-old resident of Sderot is injured because of a Qassam rocket fired from the Gaza strip. 2 more people were treated for a shock.
September 20, 2006
- Two teenage Israeli Arab shepherds were moderately wounded by two Qassam rockets fired from Gaza.
- A Palestinian is killed near a Qassam launcher, which was earlier this day used by militants. The IDF says the man was trying to launch a Qassam rocket.
September 21, 2006
- A Palestinian civilian woman and a militant were killed in an Israeli raid. 2 militants were wounded in the attack, carried out by special forces. It happened in Rafah, when the special forces entered a house, which is property of a government member of Hamas.
- In Northern Gaza, Israel killed three teenagers. Israel says they were carrying a Qassam rocketlauncher, Palestinians say they were shepherds. Earlier this day, 2 rockets were launched from this area, damaging an Israeli building 
September 27, 2006
- In Rafah a 14-year-old girl is killed and wounded seven more. The IAF bombed a house of a terrorist with two missiles, and made a call phone 15 minutes before the bombing. The terrorist left, but did not call his neighbours to leave.
September 29, 2006
- Two Palestinian gunmen were killed by missiles, fired from Israeli helicopters. It happened in a neighbourhood in Beit Hanoun. Earlier Qassam-rockets has been fired from this area. Israel says the Palestinians were collecting Qassam rocket launchers. Although, Palestinian sources say the people were cycling civilians.
September 30, 2006
- The IAF fired missile at vehicle carrying Tanzim operatives in Rafah, killing two, three others injured. Earlier, Palestinian sources in northern Gaza reported that an IDF aircraft fired a missile at a rocket launcher south of the town of Beit Hanoun. No injuries were reported in the incident.
October 2, 2006
- Palestinians reported that a fisherman was shot and killed by gunfire from an Israeli patrol boat on his boat off the coast of Khan Yunis. The man was identified as Hani a-Najar from the Shati refugee camp. But the Israeli military said it was unaware of any shooting incident involving its navy.
October 3, 2006
- Israeli missiles struck a car carrying Islamic Jihad militants and wounded two of them, Palestinian witnesses and medics said.
- Another missile hit a nearby vehicle and wounded three members of al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades inside.
Both incidents took place in Beit Hanun, near the border with Israel.
October 4, 2006
- An Israeli air strike on a car killed two Palestinian Islamic Jihad militants, on a road between the towns of Khan Younis and Rafah.
- Israeli soldiers shot and killed an armed Palestinian placing a bomb near the security fence close to the Kissufim crossing. The Islamic Jihad identified the man as Yussef Kabalan, 21.
October 9, 2006
- An IAF missile killed a militant, Mahmoud Abu Nasser, 23, who had a rocket launcher as he approached a field in northern Gaza. Five others were wounded in the strike.
October 10, 2006
- Israeli soldiers opened fire on two gunmen spotted advancing towards troops operating in the area. One gunman was killed, Ayman Sifi, 22.
- IAF aircraft fired two missiles at a Palestinian car in the Gaza Strip occupied by a wanted Aksa Martyrs' Brigades member. He survived with moderate wounds.
October 11, 2006
- Israeli soldiers killed a militant who tried to infiltrate Israel from the northern Gaza Strip with an explosive belt. The militant was shot shortly after crossing the border fence south of the Karni crossing.
October 12, 2006
- Israeli soldiers operating in Gaza, under the cover of night, killed five members of the same family in a fierce gun battle. Four of them were armed Izz al-Din al-Qassam operatives, the fifth member of the family was a 13-year-old teen. At least 15 people were injured, including four who sustained serious wounds. The killed were identified as Abed Rahman Kadiah, 25, Salah Kadiah, 25, and Naeel Kadiah, 22, Adal Kadiah, 40, and Suhaib Kadiah, 13. Hamas announces revenge and shoots six make-shift rockets into Israel.
- Another gunman, Mohammed Barakha, 23, was killed later Thursday as clashes raged into the afternoon. IDF troops opened fire on Barakha as he advanced toward them under cover of a large crowd. Gunmen opened fire at advancing troops and fired antitank missiles at IDF armored vehicles and tanks.
October 13, 2006
- Three Hamas militants were killed while driving in a vehicle. The vehicle was hit by a single missile of the IAF, followed by a big explosion. This cell was responsible for firing Qassam rockets on Sderot a few days earlier this happened in the area of Beit Lahiya.
- A woman was hit by a bullet while standing on her balcony. The IDF deny responsibility.
- Three residents of Sderot are wounded by a Qassam rocket, 2 of them sustain light injuries, the other has moderate injuries.
October 14, 2006
- Four Hamas militants were killed when a house they were hiding in was hit by a series of Israeli missiles, security sources said. A fifth later died of his wounds. Three others were killed in separate raids. All seven were Hamas militants. At least 10 were wounded. The IDF said the incident began when an anti-tank missile was fired at an Israeli bulldozer. Troops responded with fire from the air and the ground.
- A gunman of the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades was killed when IAF missiles struck the car in which he was travelling. Another gunman in the car was critically wounded and two passersby were also hurt, they said. An official said the two men had launched rocket attacks on Israel. Israel says the offensive is designed to track down the kidnapped soldier and to stop militants firing rockets into Israel. A spokesman for Hamas's military wing issued a statement vowing "we will bombard and strike everywhere" in response to the attacks in Gaza. "Our reaction will be strong," spokesman Abu Ubaida said.
- The home of a prominent Palestinian militant was destroyed by an Israeli air strike in Rafah on the border with Egypt. The IDF issued a warning before the strike and no one was killed or injured. An Israeli army spokeswoman told the French news agency AFP that the house "hid a tunnel used for arms smuggling."
October 16, 2006
- A Qassam rocket hits Sderot in the evening, one person is lightly injured. On the rocket in written in Hebrew Al-Qud's. An Islamic spokesman said they are dissatisfied Israel calls all rockets Qassam's, a name identified by the Izz ad-din al-Qassam brigades, but Islamic Jihad wants the credits for the attack, they said. .
October 18, 2006
- Two Hamas gunmen are killed by the IDF as they arrive at the Rafah crossing, just a few meters away from the Philadelphi Route, the route used by militants to smuggle weapons. One of the killed militants is Ashraf al-Muashar, he is said to be involved in the kidnapping of Gilad Shalit.
October 20, 2006
- One resident of Sderot is lightly injured with shrapnel wounds in the chest because of Qassam rocket that fell in his garden. One other Qassam rocket fell outside the town.
- Just one day after Israeli Infrastructure Minister Benjamin Ben-Eliezer brought up Israel's complaints about smuggling of weapons from Egypt into the Palestinian territory during his talks with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak in Cairo on Thursday, Egyptian police arrest three men and seize 195 crates of automatic weapons and ammunition destined for Gaza.
October 21, 2006
- The IDF said early Saturday that a Palestinian man killed during an operation in the Gaza Strip had been an armed gunman, and his death was the result of a clash between soldiers and terror operatives. Palestinians claim the IDF killed a civilian, 50, in a clash between the IDF and Palestinian gunmen in Southern Gaza, near the Sufa crossing.
- Palestinians fire four Kassam rockets at Israel. All the rockets landed in open areas, however one landed near a high school in Ashkelon.
October 23, 2006
- Nine Palestinians are killed in Beit Hanoun. The IDF killed approximately 4 Palestinian gunmen in a mourning tent; other Palestinian gunmen in the tent thought the gunfire came from a neighbouring house and they began shooting at it. Later they realized they made a mistake and began firing at the IDF. Then a gunbattle followed. When the smoke cleared, 7 Palestinians (6 identified gunmen, other not known) were killed. Another died the next day of his wounds, as well as a woman 5 days later. One of the killed (who witnesses say was the prime target) was Atar Shinbari, senior commander from the Popular Resistance Committees (and leader of its rocket-launching unit), a militant group that claimed joint responsibility for a cross-border raid on June 25 in which two Israeli soldiers were killed and one seized. A spokeswoman of the IDF said they shot at least 10 gunmen, but did not know their condition. Two dozen Palestinians were wounded. Both Hamas and Fatah leaders dubbed the incident to be a "massacre" and swore revenge. Commander Guy Biton of the IDF Givati battalion operated in northern Gaza Strip says of incident in regards to the statements of Abbas and Haniyeh: "The Palestinians like to exaggerate reality, and in this case the operation went smoother than ever and only gunmen were hit."
October 26, 2006
- A Palestinian policeman opened fire on Israeli troops operating in southern Gaza, moderately wounding a soldier. Troops fired back, killing the policeman (a member of the National Security force) and wounding a second person. A Palestinian farmer in Beit Hanoun was killed.
- A third man dies in the Gaza-strip, near the security fence. The man had breached the proximity limit to the security fence, and the IDF had requested identification and warned him with shots in the air before shooting. The man did not respond, and as a result forces executed the response protocol.
- IDF officials said the Gaza operations are aimed at reducing the terrorists’ Qassam rocket-launching capabilities and prevent the digging of additional weapons smuggling tunnels. Reserves Battalion Commander Lieutenant Colonel Omri Bar-Davi mentioned that during the activity weapons were found and 10 Palestinians suspects were detained and taken in for questioning.
October 27, 2006
- Armed Palestinians in the Gaza Strip kidnapped an Israeli-Arab and wounded his wife. The couple was visiting the northern Gaza town of Beit Lahiya for the Muslim holiday of Id al- Fitr, when the armed men got out of two cars and opened fire on the couple as they were making their way back to Israel. Palestinians identified the abducted man as Riyadh al-Louh. His wife, Khatima al-Louh, was shot in the foot during the attack. Palestinian Interior Minister Said Siam was informed of the incident.
- The kidnapping appeared to have been related to a family feud, security officials said. Defense Minister Amir Peretz last week had granted permission to Arab Israelis with relatives in Gaza to enter the Strip during celebrations of Eid al-Fitr; indeed, about 3,000 Arab-Israelis have visited the Gaza Strip since the beginning of the holiday. The kidnapping is of a series of similar incidents recently in the Palestinian territories.
- Overnight, IAF aircraft bombed the home of a Hamas operative in the Jabaliya refugee camp that was being used as a weapons warehouse; the occupants received 15 minutes' warning and no one was wounded.
October 29, 2006
- Palestinian security forces opened fire on residents near the unused Gaza airport in Rafah who were trying to steal equipment from the area. Musa Abu Sneina, 30, who had been trying to steal equipment, was killed in the shootout. Palestinian security sources said their forces opened fire on civilians who were trying to steal equipment but said the gunfire sparked a shootout with nearby Israeli forces, and 30-year-old Mussa Abu Snina was killed by IDF fire. An Israel Defense Forces spokesman said the army had no knowledge of the incident and there were no troops in the vicinity at the time.
- A Hamas militant in northern Gaza was seriously wounded in a mysterious explosion that rocked the Jabaliya refugee camp. Palestinian sources admit the explosion did not involve the Israeli army.
October 30, 2006
- A Qassam rocket was fired from the northern Gaza Strip toward the western Negev. The rocket landed in an open area near Sderot. There were no reports of injuries or damage.
- A Palestinian, Mazen Abu Udah (20) is killed when a shell hit his house in Beit Hanoun. 3 others were injured, two of whom sustained critical wounds. According to Palestinians, the shell was fired by IDF soldiers, but IDF officials say that the army was not involved in the incident.
October 31, 2006
- Israel Defense Forces troops killed Three Hamas militants in a battle in Khouza, a village east of the Khan Younis refugee camp that borders Israel, Palestinian security officials and Hamas sources said. Three other Palestinians have been wounded in the fighting. The IDF claim they fired on armed men that appeared to be planting a bomb in the area and identified hitting several gunmen. Six Palestinians, including two militants, were wounded 
November 1, 2006
- As militants in Gaza pelted the western Negev with Qassam rockets, the IDF strikes the northern Gaza town of Beit Hanoun (where the IDF estimates 300 rockets have been fired at Israel from the town since the start of the year). Several anti-tank missiles were fired by Palestinians, a weapon used frequently by Hezbollah in the 2006 Israel-Hezbollah conflict. The IDF Home Front Command ordered the closure of most schools in the western Negev due to the rocket fire. The IDF carried out three aerial attacks against armed gunmen approaching the forces and planting explosives in the area. In one incident, forces fired at two gunmen who had fired anti-tank missiles at the soldiers. A second strike targeted an armed gunman who was approaching the IDF troops, and another targeted a group of armed militants who were placing an explosive device near the troops. Fourteen Palestinian militant groups took responsibility for attacking IDF troops.
Total: 9 Palestinians, 1 Israeli killed 
- An Israeli soldier, Staff Sgt. Kiril Golenshein (Golanshin), 21, was killed by Hamas gunmen in Beit Hanoun during an operation against rocket launchers, the IDF fired back killing two members of the cell that fired on them.
- Four more militants (Hamas and Islamic Jihad) are killed by the IDF.
- One Palestinian policeman (National Security) is killed by an IAF airstrike.
- Two Palestinian civilians die in clashes between gunmen and soldiers.
- At least 35 Palestinians are wounded throughout the day, who except for a woman and a boy, were almost all armed militants, according to Palestinian hospital officials.
- At least 9 rockets have been fired from the Strip this day. Three of the rockets landed in Sderot, spraying shrapnel and wounding a young boy. A young woman was also wounded by a Qassam rocket.
November 2, 2006
Five Kassam rockets hit Sderot and the western Negev. One of the rockets scored a direct hit on a house in Sderot. A fire broke out as a result of the explosion, while two other people suffered light wounds. Seven people were reportedly suffering from shock.
In a second day of military operations called Operation Summer Clouds, 7 Palestinians are killed by the IDF.
- In Beit Hanun, Israeli forces wounded three Palestinians as they were preparing to fire an RPG missile.
- Four militants are killed in various clashes in Beit Hanun. Three were identified as Palestinian Resistance Committees member Yusef Aqel, 23, and Bassam al-Jamal, 21, one of Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh's bodyguards.
- Three civilians are killed during clashes. The three civilian fatalities were identified as Diya Basyuni, 65; Masada al-Hawihi, 40; and Issam Abu-Uda, 29.
- Two IDF soldiers who received shrapnel wounds during the military operation in Beit Hanoun were evacuated to hospital. The two soldiers were wounded several days ago but that the forces were unable to evacuate them from the field safely at the time.
- Elsewhere in Gaza, IDF forces shot and captured an armed Palestinian. In addition, Israeli soldiers destroyed a Kassam rocket launcher that was reportedly armed and ready for action.
- The IAF fired missiles at a group of over 10 armed Palestinians who gathered at the center of the town of Beit Hanun just before dawn.
- Army forces arrested three Palestinians in the region; they also uncovered a large weapons cache inside a house, seizing optical scopes and anti-tank missiles, among other arms. +
- Palestinians reported that a Palestinian woman was killed by IDF fire in Beit Hanun while protesting the army's activities in northern Gaza, as clashes between IDF soldiers and Palestinian gunmen continued throughout the day. Palestinians reported that two gunmen and a 75-year-old man were killed.
November 3, 2006
17 Palestinians were killed in Gaza.
- An Israeli air strike on a vehicle in Gaza City killed four Hamas members, including Ammar Mushtaha, a Hamas commander who had survived previous assassination attempts. Among the dead was also a bodyguard for one of the ministers in the Hamas-led government.
- A four-year-old Palestinian boy from Beit Hanoun was declared dead on Friday after being wounded on Thursday by a tank shell.
- An IAF air strike in the town of Jabalya had critically wounded two gunmen. An Israeli military spokesman said the attack had targeted armed gunmen planting explosives they intended to detonate against Israeli troops.
- An Israeli soldier is lightly wounded due to shrapnel wounds. Palestinians shot an antitank missile at an IDF post in Southern Gaza 
- A Hamas gunman is killed during clashes between the IDF and Palestinian in Beit Hanoun 
- IDF troops exchanged fire with sixty gunmen holed up in a mosque. Some militants had given themselves up; Palestinian sources said most of the militants managed to escape unharmed. The gunmen included militants involved in rocket attacks.
- 2 Palestinian women killed and 10 injured. During the standoff of a Gaza mosque, Palestinian radio urges women to commit themselves to help the gunmen. One of the women said they had brought in clothing to disguise the militants as females. Ten women who served themselves as human shields for militants (mostly Hamas) during the siege on the mosque were shot at by Israeli soldiers, killing two and injuring about 10 others.
- 2 Palestinian gunman from the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade are killed when a missile hit their vehicle in the evening, near Jabalya, Palestinian sources said 
- A Hamas member who was laying explosives in the area, was killed by a single missile by the IAF. Close to him stood a local mosque, which is damaged by the aerial strike. Eyewitnesses and Palestinian sources say also 3 civilian worshippers were wounded in the attack.
- Three militants and two Palestinian ambulance crews killed in an IAF strike in the Jebaliya refugee camp.
The three-day offensive altogether has claimed the lives of an Israeli soldier, and 20 Palestinians (including at least thirteen militants).
November 4, 2006
Eleven Palestinians are killed. Two Israeli soldiers are wounded.
- The IAF fired a missile towards a car in which four Hamas operatives were riding. Two militants were killed, including a top Hamas rocket maker Louay al-Borno, one militant was seriously wounded. The operatives were members of the Hamas special security unit, Abu Obeida, spokesman of Hamas confirmed all men were members of the Ezzedeen al Qassam Brigade, the military wing of Hamas. Residents said also a civilian was killed in his house due to the aerial strike.
- The IAF killed three militants including two brothers in Jabaliya who were members of Hamas' armed wing the Izz a-Din al-Qassam Brigades. The militants were identified as Ibrahim al-Basiani, 19, Ali Na'uk, 18, and Isa Na'uk, 23.
- Ahmed al-Mad'un, a paramedic who was seriously wounded in yesterday's IAF strike dies of his wounds.
- An IDF soldier was seriously wounded in Beit Hanoun after militants detonated an explosive device near soldiers, and a gun battle ensued.
- A 46-year-old resident of Beit Hanun, Marwan Abu Arbid, was killed when the wall of a building he was located in collapsed, apparently due to an Israeli shell.
- A 12-year-old girl, Isra Nasser, was killed by an Israeli sniper. An Israeli army spokesman said a sniper had spotted an armed militant and had fired at him but that apparently the girl was killed as the armed man got out of the line of fire, and expressed regret at the killing.
- Another man, said to be a 38-year-old civilian was also shot dead by sniper fire, local residents said. An Israeli army spokesman said troops identified hitting an armed man who tried to approach soldiers in the area.
- A gunman was killed in battles with Israeli soldiers backed by tanks near Beit Hanoun.
- Three militants wounded in the fighting since the offensive began on Wednesday also died of their wounds.
- A second IDF soldier is wounded.
November 5, 2006
- Two militants were killed in a battle with the IDF, Palestinians identified the dead militants as 23-year-old Mahdi al-Hamadin of Hamas and Wissam Obayed of the Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades. A third Palestinian gunmen was seriously injured.
- Today 9 Qassam rockets have been fired from the Strip at Israel. One resident of Kibbutz Erum is lightly hurt (shrapnel) as a Qassam rocket explodes close to him. One Qassam rocket landed near the Sderot market and could have caused many casualties.
- An Israeli air strike killed a Hamas militant. Palestinian witnesses said a missile struck a date tree near where several Hamas militants had been standing. The attack wounded several others.
- A Palestinian policeman was killed in battle with the IDF.
- A Hamas militant near Jabalya was killed by an Israeli air strike.
Palestinian medical officials have said Israeli forces have killed at least 48 people, more than half of them gunmen, during the latest five-day operation in northern Gaza.
November 6, 2006
- An IAF missile was fired in Jabalia, striking a group of teens walking to school, and at least two youths are killed and 9 children are wounded. Residents say the targets were militants, who gathered near a kindergarten, but none of them were hurt and were able to escape. However, the army said they launched a ground offensive in the area and shot members of a Qassam launching cell, killing a 17-year-old militant and wounding others .
- Three Hamas militants, Muhammad Taah, 25, Alla Seeam, 20 Mahmoud al-Kafarna, 20, are killed in gunfire between the IDF and Palestinian gunmen. Two other militants were wounded in the clash.
- A woman approached IDF soldiers near a temporary checkpoint. When the soldiers called her to stop, she blew herself up with an explosive belt in Beit Hanoun. IDF sources reported that the soldiers identified the suicide bomber after she approached them and raised their suspicion. The soldiers called on her to stop and remove her overcoat, at which point she activated the explosive belt. The woman, Marvat Masud was affiliated with the Islamic Jihad. Israeli officials noted the troops' alertness thwarted a large-scale terrorist attack.
November 7, 2006
- The home of a Hamas-lawmaker, who organised the woman-human-shield on November 3 was destroyed after tanks fired 2 shells at his house. The sister-in-law of the lawmaker was killed, as well as including Mahmoud Abu-Khabel, an important member of Hamas' military wing. Another gunman later died. The 4th is still unidentified. The IDF said they did not hit a specific house, but fired back when armed gunman fired with RPG's at them.
- 2 gunman were killed by an Israeli elite unit. They were members of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.One of the gunman was the son of the leader of Palestinian Islamic Jihad, Khaled al-Batash
- 3 Al-Aqsa Martyr's brigade operative are killed in Beit Lahiya by IDF forces 
- 3 boys were killed when Israeli fired missiles at their school bus in Beit Lahiya, northern Gaza.
November 8, 2006
- At 5.30 AM local time Israeli tanks bombarded a civilian neighbourhood in Beit Hanoun for 15 minutes. This demolished at least 4 houses, killing at least 19 (including 4 women and 9 children) and injures more than 40, all civilians. Four hospitals are treating the casualties. Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and PM Ismail Haniyeh condemned this attack, and called it "a massacre". Abbas said this attack "destroyed all chances of peace" and that Israelis do not want peace at all. Hamas and Islamic Jihad promises revenge. An Israeli army spokesman promised investigation to this incident.
- 2 Hamas militants are killed when their vehicle is bombed by the IAF, including the head of the Qassambusiness of Hamas, Ahmed Ouad, who was responsible for manufacturing and shooting of Qassams.
- 2 members of Hamas's Qassam are killed in Northern Gaza as they are trying to launch Qassams. 4 more are wounded by the IDF. The dead were identified as Nimer Abu Al-Nadi, 17, and Iyad Swilan, 23.
November 15, 2006
- A resident of the Negev Town of Sderot is killed by a sophisticated Al-Quds rocket. Beside the death of the 57-year-old woman, a 24-year-old man's legs were cut in half. The man is a body guard of Defense Minister Amir Peretz, who resides in Sdereot. The al-Quds Brigades, military wing of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, claimed responsibility and said this was the revenge for the occupation of the West Bank and in response to the recent Israeli shelling that killed 18 in Beit Hanoun. The past weeks, Qassam fire has been increased and IDF sources say a large-scale operation is therefore coming in the next weeks. The Qassamrocket (Al-Quds rocket) was fired from Beit Hanoun, next to the cemetery.
- Another teenager is badly injured due to a Qassamrocket. 3 others were lightly injured.
- Israeli airstrikes have hit the homes of several senior Palestinian militants in Gaza, wounding at least one person.
Israeli Defence Minister Amir Peretz said Palestinian militants would pay a heavy price for the attacks. An Israeli military spokeswoman said the militants' homes were hit because they were being used to store weapons and to hold terrorist meetings. The first Israeli helicopters struck the Shathi refugee camp outside Gaza City at just before midnight on Wednesday, hitting the home of a prominent member of the Popular Resistance Committees. Shortly afterwards, similar attacks hit the homes of senior Hamas militants in the Jabaliya refugee camp and in Rafah. In each case, the Israelis phoned the homes and warned the occupants, and only one injury was reported.
- Israeli police said six rockets fell in and around Sderot, near the Gaza border. At least three rockets were later fired at Ashkelon. 
November 18, 2006
- Two Palestinian fighters, Said Hahjuj, 20, a of Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, and Thaer al-Masry, a 16-year-old were shot dead after fighters fired anti-tank rockets at Israeli troops. Three Palestinians and three Israeli soldiers were also wounded in that clash Saturday 
November 19, 2006
- Najwa Khaluf, 25, a Palestinian teacher died early Sunday due to wounds suffered when Israel fired missiles at school bus 7 November.
- The Israeli army cancelled a planned air raid on the home of a Gaza militant after hundreds of Palestinians barricaded themselves inside the building. Israel had served a customary warning to the family of a militant of the Popular Resistance Committees in Jebalya refugee camp to evacuate their home because it would soon be bombed. Hundreds of neighbours and protesters gathered at the site, many barricading themselves inside the house and on its roof in defiance of the warning. "Death to America and death to Israel," the crowds chanted as many waved their fists in the air. Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh later arrived at the home and said the Palestinians intervened to protect their homes after United Nations failed to. The home is decorated with green and black as a sign of unity between Hamas and Popular Resistance. "The attack plan was cancelled because of the people there," an Israeli military spokesman said. "We differentiate between innocent people and terrorists." The spokesman vowed Israel would continue its strikes against militants, and accused gunmen of using the civilians in the camp as human shields. Palestinian militant leaders broadcast calls urging Gazans to resist future Israeli bomb threats in similar fashion, which they said was the first of its kind to have in effect. "We call upon all the fighters to reject evacuating their houses and we urge our people to rush into the threatened houses and make human shields," Abu Abir, a spokesman for the Popular Resistance Committees said.
- Hours after the "human shield" protest, an Israeli aircraft attacked a car carrying Hamas militants on a crowded Gaza City street. An elderly passer-by died of his wounds after being hit in the strike. The two men in the vehicle and two other passers-by were wounded. Israeli Defense Minister Amir Peretz spoke with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas by phone and urged him to take steps to stop militants firing rockets into Israel, a Defense Ministry spokeswoman said. "The defense minister told (Abbas) Israel will not tolerate continued rocket fire," she said, adding they would speak again. A senior Palestinian official said Abbas had called for a "mutual ceasefire" in Gaza and the West Bank. Peretz, the official said, told Abbas: "There will be no ceasefire as long as rockets fall on our cities and towns."
- A resident of Sderot is seriously injured by a Qassamrocket. 7 rockets have been fired this day.
November 20, 2006
- 2 Hamas members are killed in Gaza city neighbourhood of Sajaiya by an airstrike. The men killed are Abed al-Qader Habib and Basel Abid, both from Hamas. Four people are injured, at least one child.
- A total of 11 Qassam rockets have been fired from the Gaza strip into Israel today, not harming anyone.
November 21, 2006
- During the night, Israeli forces moved into the Zeitoun neighborhood in the heard of Gaza City and in the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Lahiya. Heavy exchanges of fire, including firing of mortar shells, erupted in Zeitoun, and a senior wanted Palestinian suspect was killed. The man was identified as Ayman Hasnan, a member of the Izz al-Din al-QassaM Brigades, Hamas' military wing. According to the Palestinians, a 70-year-old woman was also killed. Several Palestinians were wounded. The IDF claim to have arrested several militants in the operation.
- Seven Kassams landed in the western Negev, bringing the total number of rockets that struck Israel since the beginning of the week up to 30. A rocket struck a factory in Sderot, killing one of the workers, Yaakov Yaakobov. The rocket landed a few hundred yards from Louise Arbour, the U.N. high commissioner for human rights. Several other rockets landed in and around Sderot, one hitting a home and causing moderate damage. Hamas and the Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attacks.
- Officials in the Prime Minister's Office said the two main issues on the agenda would be the firing of Kassam rockets from the Gaza Strip and the arms smuggling and buildup of terrorist infrastructure inside the region. We are not left with many options," a high-ranking defense official told The Jerusalem Post on Tuesday. "What we know can work at stopping the Kassams is a major operation and the reoccupation of the Gaza Strip." The plans that have been drawn up for the major operation in the Gaza Strip include the calling up of reserve divisions as well as the possibility of implementing military rule of law in the Palestinian territory.
November 22, 2006
- IAF targeted a building in the Gaza Strip used as a meeting place by Fatah operatives. No one was wounded in the strike.
- Israeli forces killed a Palestinian gunman and wounded another in the northern Gaza town of Beit Lahiya. An Israeli army spokesman said there was an attack on militants planting explosives near an area where its troops were operating in northern Gaza. Both were Izz al-Din al-Qassam activists.
- An IDF soldier was moderately wounded after an anti-tank missile was fired at his Givati unit that took up a position inside a house on the outskirts of Beit Hanoun. He was treated at the scene and airlifted to Soroka Medical Center in Beersheba.
- Hamas militant Semi Zibara, was killed in an accidental explosion as he was preparing a Qassam rocket. Palestinian sources claim that an IDF tank shell hit him. The IDF were unsure of this incident.
- A 35-year-old woman and a 14-year-old boy were killed in Gaza after the IDF shelled alleged rocket positions. Reportedly, the woman was hit by a shell fired from an IDF tank at members of a Kassam rocket-launching cell. The boy was killed when Israel shelled a nearby refugee camp.
November 23, 2006
- The IDF killed three gunman from the Popular Resistance Committees. Among them was Faik Abu al-Qumsan, commander of the organization's military wing in northern Gaza and responsible for leading the Qassam attacks on Israel and brother of the founder of the PRC.
- IDF troops killed a Palestinian gunman early Thursday morning near Beit Lahiya in the northern Gaza Strip, Palestinians reported. Hospital officials reported that the man, about 20 years old, was killed by machine gun fire from an Israeli tank unit near the northern Gaza town of Beit Lahiya. Another man was wounded. Officials confirmed that the dead man was armed, and they identified him as Mohammed al Jarwawi.
- Israel air forces attacked money changer's office and power transformer in Gaza city. No injuries were reported but blackout occurred in much of the town.
- Palestinian sources say a Palestinian militant is killed by IDF fire in Jebaliya. A second gunman was injured, they said.
- An Israeli soldier is lightly injured as a anti-tank missile hit his armored vehicle in Northern Gaza. 3 other soldiers were also injured, in separate incidents.
- 3 Israeli soldiers are lightly injured as a female suicide bomber blew herself up. The 57-year-old mother-of-nine and grandmother of nearly thirty, Fatima al-Nejar blew herself up in Jabalya. She approached soldiers of the Givati brigade, but they just had a call Palestinians were planning suicide bombings in the area. The soldiers asked her to stop, but she moved on. After they realized, an Israeli soldier threw a grenade to her. Then she blew herself up. Hamas claimed responsibility for this attack and confirmed the woman's identity. She is the first known Palestinian grandmother to attempt a suicide bombing against Israelis. Her son announced pride for his mother and chanted "Allahu Akbar".
- 8 Qassam rockets have been fired into Israel today, causing some damage. No casualties were reported.
- A 19-year-old civilian was killed in Beit Lahiya, when Israeli tank stormed a housing project and fired machine guns.
November 24, 2006
- Two Israeli soldiers were lightly wounded when their armored vehicle drove over an explosive device in the Gaza Strip. They were evacuated to a hospital by helicopter for medical assistance.
- Almost immediately after, a Hamas militant was killed by IDF gunfire in the northern Gaza town of Jebaliya. Hamas said he was an armed cameraman who filmed as militants detonated explosives by the Israeli tank. He is identified to be Ayman Juda, from Beit Lahiya, a member of Izz ad-Din al-Qassam of Hamas.
- Palestinian hospital officials said the 10-year-old boy was shot dead east of the town of Beit Lahiya.
November 25, 2006
- In the morning, IDF gunfire kills an Islamic Jihad member, Ahmed Labad, 22, after he tried to shoot an RPG at them in Beit Lahiya. Two other militants were wounded in the attack 
- A Hamas militant was killed after the IDF fired a missile at his car in the Zeitoun neighbourhood of Gaza-city, known as a Hamas-stronghold. 3 others were wounded in the attack. The man was identified as Mohammed Moush. Moments earlier, the cell had fired a Qassam rocket into Sderot, destroying a house.
- 2 other Hamas militants are also killed by an IDF missile at their car. They were identified as Walid Komboz and Khaled Abdullah.
- A Palestinian was shot at the Karni-crossing, because he came too close to the border. It is not clear whether he was armed.
November 26, 2006
- In the four hours that followed the arranged cease-fire taking effect at 6 a.m., 11 rockets were fired from Gaza at Israeli towns and villages and some Palestinian militants threatened to keep up the attacks. Israel did not retaliate, saying they wanted to give the truce a chance. Islamic Jihad, who claimed responsibility for the attacks, said it would stop firing rockets when Israel ended its military activities in the West Bank. Thoughts:
- "Even though there are still violations of the cease-fire by the Palestinian side, I have instructed our defense officials not to respond, to show restraint, and to give this cease-fire a chance to take full effect." -Prime Minister Ehud Olmert during a ceremony at a high school in southern Israel.
- Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas said he had contacted the leaders of all Palestinian factions Sunday and they reassured him they were committed to the cease-fire.
- Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas of Fatah ordered his security forces to patrol the Gaza border on Sunday to stop rocket attacks. Security officers fanned out across northern Gaza, taking up positions at major intersections with orders to stop anyone suspicious and the salvos stopped by the afternoon. "The instructions are clear. Anyone violating the national agreement will be considered to be breaking the law." -Lt. Gen. Abdel Razek Mejaidie, Abbas' security adviser.
- "History teaches us that if this kind of cease-fire with the Palestinians isn't accompanied by something else, it will deteriorate." -Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni
- "My potatoes were apparently launching rockets. We are for this agreement, we want peace — but what will stop the Jews?" Rafik Gaish, Palestinian farmer in Beit Hanoun.
- "I was optimistic, but that optimism lasted only a few minutes until another rocket landed." 20-year-old Neta Ammar after two homes near hers were struck in Sderot.
- "It's a joke. There is no one to talk to on the other side, there is no one to have a cease-fire with." -Dudu Cohen, a 37-year-old convenience store owner in Sderot.
- "I said six months, but do you want more than six months? Maybe we can take eight months or a year ... If the door is sealed and the horizon is closed (for a Palestinian state) then we have to look for another choice." -Khaled Mashaal, Hamas' supreme leader, said they would be willing to give negotiations eight months or a year before launching a new intifada against Israel.
- "(We) reiterate that our attacks against the enemy continue," Militants' statement on Hamas Web site.
- As the ceasefire came into effect, 13,000 Palestinian security officials took up positions across the north Gaza strip to prevent further rocket attacks. Security adviser Abdel Razek Mejaidie said, "The instructions are clear. Anyone violating the national agreement will be considered to be breaking the law." 
December 2, 2006
- Palestinian gunmen fire two Qassam rockets from the Gaza Strip in violation of the six-day old cease-fire. The rockets landed in an uninhabited area in the western Negev. Israel Defense Forces officials said that weapons smuggling into Gaza is continuing despite the cease-fire agreement. Since the cease-fire took effect, Palestinian militants have fired 14 rockets at Israel. Israel has not responded to the rocket fire. 
- Palestinian security sources claim the Israel navy boat fired small arms at Gaza fishing boats off Rafah. The shootings allegedly occurred twice, at 6.30 and 7.15 local time. No casualties were reported. The Israeli military rejected the reports. “We categorically deny the existence of this incident,” a spokeswoman told AFP. “There were no shootings by any navy boat this morning.” The reported incident came hours before Abbas sat down with the foreign ministers of Austria and Germany, Ursula Plassinik and Frank-Walter Steinmeier, and the European Union’s top diplomat Javier Solana, amid revived hopes of restarting the stalled Middle East peace process. 
- A 11-year-old Palestinian boy died of injuries he suffered during Israeli operation Beit Lahiya, northern Gaza two weeks ago, doctor said. The boy died Saturday at Gaza City's Shifa Hospital.
- Israel sent tanks and troops into Gaza strip, as Israeli snipers took up positions on rooftops in Beit Hanoun and Jebaliya. Israeli gunfires caused three Palestinian girls injured near a Beit Hanoun school.
December 12, 2006
Five Qassam rockets were launched from Gaza towards the Western Negev. The rockets landed in open fields near Sderot, and caused no injuries or damage. Sources in the Palestinian Authority said the Islamic Jihad was behind the attack, but the organization refused to claim responsibility for the shooting. According to the security forces, 23 Qassams landed in Israel since the truce was announced. Israeli forces did not respond to the rockets.
December 13, 2006
Israeli Givati Brigade force killed an armed terrorist near the security fence north of the Karni crossing in the northern Gaza Strip after they identified him as being armed with guns and grenades. First incident that IDF opened fire at gunmen since the ceasefire with the Palestinians was declared. Prime Minister Olmert says shaky truce continues to be tested by rocket fire from Palestinian gunmen in Gaza, but adds that Israel will not respond for now.
December 20, 2006
An explosion occurred near a group of Palestinian gunmen trying to launch rockets at Israel from the northern Gaza Strip. The group of gunmen blamed the IAF, alleging an air strike. An IDF spokeswoman rejected the claim of any involvement.
Six Qassam rockets landed in southern Israel on Wednesday, causing no injury or damage. The Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attacks, saying that the attacks were in response to an earlier killing of its two members near the West Bank city of Jenin.
Israeli Defense Minister Amir Peretz said that Israel's restraint was limited, referring to continuous Qassam rocket firing from the Gaza Strip despite a ceasefire agreed with Palestinian factions in the Gaza Strip.
December 21, 2006
Four Kassam rockets landed Thursday morning, two in Israeli territory and two on Palestinian soil. Early morning, the Red early warning system traced a launch to the Western Negev area. The rocket landed near Sderot in an open field, while no wounded or damage were reported in both incidents.
The rockets that, according to witnesses, accidentally hit the al-Masri home in Beit Hanoun causing damage to the house and its surroundings. The rocket injured the pregnant mother, who suffered a miscarriage, and her two children.
December 26, 2006
Tuesday morning, Palestinians fired five Qassam rockets from the Gaza Strip into Israel, damaging a building in Sderot.
In the evening, Qassam rockets critically wound 2 14-year-old boys in the legs. Shortly after 10 p.m., the Red Alert alarm sounded throughout Sderot; 10 seconds later, a rocket landed near a group of schoolchildren who were headed for the nearest shelter. Ninth-graders hit by shrapnel Matan Cohen, in moderate to serious condition, and Adir Bassad, in life-threatening condition. 3 people suffered from shock and several cars and houses in the area were damaged. The al-Quds Brigades of the Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
December 28, 2006
Palestinians fire two Qassams from Gaza, landing in open fields in the western Negev.
December 29, 2006
Palestinians fire ten Qassam rockets at Israel from northern Gaza, the first seven landing outside the town of Sderot. One landed in the Shear Hanegev regional council, two landed in the Eshkol area, and one hit near the Karni Crossing. Two rockets landed in the strip between Kibbutz Nahal Oz and Kibbutz Alumim. Another rocket, which was fired towards Ashkelon, landed apparently along the Zikim beach or in the sea. All of the rockets landed in open areas, and no damages or injuries were reported in any of the incidents.
December 30, 2006
IDF troops shot and wounded two Palestinians who approached the security fence in the northern Gaza Strip on Sunday. The two were spotted moving suspiciously near the fence and after they ignored warnings to stop, soldiers opened fire at their lower bodies.
Meanwhile, the defense establishment said Sunday that it had received some 50 terror warnings, most of them general, Israel Radio reported. The warnings focused primarily on Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Netanya and Afula. Also, was released for publication over the weekend that security forces thwarted two major terror attacks inside Israel in recent months. One of the attacks was foiled half-a-year-ago, when a Palestinian was arrested near Hebron on his way to pick up a suicide explosives belt in Jerusalem. Overnight Saturday, IDF troops arrested three Palestinian fugitives near Hebron. The three were detained by security forces for interrogation.
January 2, 2007
Palestinians in the Gaza Strip fired mortar shells which landed near the Karni goods crossing. One person was lightly wounded and was evacuated to the Soroka Medical Center in Beer Sheba. A truck was also damaged. Despite the rocket fire, the crossing remained open.
January 3, 2007
A Qassam rocket fired Wednesday evening from the Gaza Strip landed north of the Erez Crossing. No one was wounded and damage was not caused. Palestinian gunmen fired two rockets towards Israel. One was apparently aimed towards Ashkelon but landed in an open area on the Gaza side. Another rocket landed in the Shaar Hanegev local council near a kibbutz. There were no reports of injuries or damages.
January 5, 2007
Friday morning, Palestinians fired two Qassam rockets at western Negev communities while many of Sderot's residents attended Shabbat prayers in the southern town synagogues. One missile, described as a larger than normal model of the Kassam, slammed into a residential building in the Negev town of Sderot, causing extensive damage to two homes.
The families from both homes were warned of incoming rockets 10–15 seconds earlier, and were heading to their safe rooms when the missile plowed through the wall, destroying a balcony, bringing down a roof, and shredding walls inside the homes with shrapnel.
Two women suffered from extreme shock, and one woman fainted and was in need of medical treatment.
January 12, 2007
Four Kassams landed in the western Negev on Friday afternoon. No one was wounded and no damage resulted from any of the hits.
Near the Gaza-Israel border fence, IDF soldiers discovered a 12-kilogram bomb. Sappers detonated the device in a controlled explosion, and no one was wounded. Another bomb was discovered In the West Bank. Sappers destroyed the 35-kg. bomb without incident.
IDF and Shin Bet announced that they had arrested on Tuesday, Za'ahad Dagrah, 36, suspected of perpetrating a shooting attack on an Israeli neighborhood. He was also suspected of being an active member of a terror cell planning attacks against Israelis. He was apprehended by security forces near Ramallah and detained for interrogation.
Overnight Thursday, IDF troops arrested four Palestinian fugitives and uncovered a weapons cache in separate operations in the West Bank.
Three Hamas operatives were arrested near Bethlehem and a fourth Hamas member near Hebron. IDF soldiers also found an M-16 rifle and dozens of bullets while conducting sweeps in Kfar Ekev, near Ramallah.
(The above includes events occurring in the West Bank, to which the 2006 Israel-Gaza conflict and the cease-fire do not apply. It is a recent glimpse of the ongoing situation in that region as well between Israelis and Palestinians.)
January 14, 2007
A Givati Brigade's Shaked Battalion force identified two suspicious figures crawling near the security fence in the northern Gaza Strip south of Moshav Nativ Ha'asarah. The force called out on the two figures, discovered to be terrorists, and when the two did not stop the force fired at them. A large explosion sounded due to the explosives the Palestinians were wielding, and the militants were killed. It is not clear if they had planned to cross the fence into Israeli territory or place the explosives next to the fence in order to target an IDF patrol.
The IDF has released the video (Terror Attack Thwarted by Shaked Battalion, IDF presents: How to foil a terror attack)
In a cabinet meeting Sunday, Minister for Strategic Affairs Avigdor Lieberman, Industry, Trade and Labor Minister Eliyahu Yishai, and Minister for Jerusalem Affairs Jacob Edery voiced their objection to Israel's continuing restraint in the face of Palestinian violations of ceasefire (including firing over 100 Qassams) declared between the two sides a month ago.
January 16, 2007
Two Qassam rockets struck Israel; one struck the western Negev, while the other hit south of Ashkelon.
Palestinians fired on IDF troops near the security fence along the Gaza border, and in Jenin, an explosives device was set off near troops, who also came under fire. There were no injuries in all of the incidents. An IDF reserve soldier was lightly injured Tuesday when a burning tire exploded near the village of Qibya. Palestinians placed ammunition in the tire and then set it ablaze near the separation fence.
January 21, 2007
Three mortar shells landed near the border fence in central Gaza early and two Qassam rockets struck an open area near Sderot. No injuries were reported in either attack. The Al-Quds Brigades claimed responsibility for the Qassams, saying they were in response to IDF actions against Islamic Jihad militants in the West Bank.
January 22, 2007
Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip fired three Qassam rockets at Israel. One of the rockets was fired in the afternoon at strategic facilities located in Ashkelon, but it could not be determined exactly where the rocket hit. Two additional rockets were fired Monday evening at Sderot, and apparently hit in open areas.
January 25, 2007
Four Qassam rockets were fired from the northern Gaza Strip Thursday evening, landing in open areas in the Shaar Hanegev Regional Council and causing panic among school children. There were no reports of injuries or damage.
January 28, 2007
Palestinian gunmen launched two Qassam rockets Sunday evening towards Israel. One rocket was fired at Sderot, and the other at Ashkelon. No injuries were reported in the strikes. The al-Quds Brigades, claimed responsibility for the fire.
January 29, 2007
Eilat bakery bombing - Mohammed Saksak from Gaza blows himself up in an Eilat bakery, killing 3 civilians
February 1, 2007
Three Qassam rockets fired at Israel from the northern Gaza Strip on Thursday night landed in open fields in the western Negev, one near a cemetery in Sderot. The al-Quds Brigades claimed responsibility. The group issued a statement saying the attacks were in response "to the assassination of Palestinian activists today (Thursday) in Nablus and Tul Karm" and the arrest of a senior Islamic Jihad official in Nablus on Wednesday. In the statement the group urged rivals Fatah and Hamas to overcome their rivalry, and direct their arms at "the real enemy" - Israel – instead of killing each others in the streets of the Gaza Strip. Israeli Defense Minister Amir Peretz picked the Israel Armament Development Authority (RAFAEL) to develop a system against short and medium range rockets.
- Timeline up to 2006 Gaza crisis
- 2004 Israel-Gaza conflict
- 2006 Israel-Gaza conflict
- 2007–2008 Israel-Gaza conflict
- 2008 Israel-Gaza conflict
- List of Qassam rocket attacks
- Israeli casualties of war
- ^ "IAF gunships hit Ismail Haniyeh's office in Gaza City". Jerusalem Post. 2006-06-30. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?apage=2&cid=1150885884391&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "Israel strike hits Palestinian PM's office". Associated Press. 2006-07-02. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060702/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_palestinians.
- ^ "Two Hamas operatives killed in further air strikes". Haaretz. 2006-07-02. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/733349.html.
- ^ "3 gunmen killed by IDF in south Gaza". Ynetnews. 2006-07-02. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3270237,00.html.
- ^ "IDF troops kill two Palestinian militants in northern Gaza". Haaretz. 2006-07-03. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/734055.html.
- ^ a b c d e "Hamas member killed in IAF strike". Jpost. 2006-07-03. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150885908677&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "Gaza: IAF strike kills Hamas member". Ynetnews. 2006-07-04. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3270780,00.html.
- ^ a b "IDF forces enter north Gaza". Ynetnews. 2006-07-05. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3271767,00.html.
- ^ "2 Palestinians killed in Gaza explosion". Ynetnews. 2006-07-05. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3271591,00.html.
- ^ "Israeli Forces Push Into Northern Gaza". FoxNews. 2006-07-05. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,202252,00.html.
- ^ "Killed IDF soldier probably died from friendly fire". Jpost. 2006-07-06. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150885930609&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "IDF soldier killed in clashes with Gaza gunmen". Jpost. 2006-07-06. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150885930609&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "Gaza: 9 gunmen killed in IAF strike". Ynetnews. 2006-07-06. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3272275,00.html.
- ^ "IDF soldier, 23 Palestinians killed in clashes during north Gaza operation". Ha'aretz.com. 2006-07-07. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/735673.html.
- ^ "5 gunmen killed in IAF strike". Ynetnews. 2006-07-06. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3272275,00.html.
- ^ "One dead in IAF strike in Gaza". Jpost. 2006-07-06. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150885939631&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "Israel kills militant in Gaza as troops dig in". Reuters. 2006-07-07. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060707/ts_nm/mideast_dc_215;_ylt=AkLaKiVfM0VTqOAt8M0WAgkUvioA;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl.
- ^ a b c "IDF: 40 militants killed since start of operation in Gaza Strip". haaretz. 2006-07-07. Archived from the original on October 01, 2007. http://web.archive.org/web/20071001020051/http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/735911.html.
- ^ "IDF:Israel kills 7 in Gaza". Reuters. 2006-07-07. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060707/ts_nm/mideast_dc;_ylt=AibGmJHP.Sv_FvMhk0DNAGSs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA2Z2szazkxBHNlYwN0bQ--.
- ^ a b "Reports: IDF opens eastern front in Gaza". Jpost. 2006-07-08. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150885944524&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ Staff, Jpost (2006-07-07). "7 wounded in rocket strike on Sderot | Israel | Jerusalem Post". Jpost.com. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150885939631&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull. Retrieved 2009-01-07.
- ^ "Reports: IAF aircraft destroy tunnel at Karni crossing in Gaza". Jpost. 2006-07-08. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150885944524&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "Reports: IDF kills 2 Palestinians near Karni". ynetnews. 2006-07-08. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3272564,00.html.
- ^ "Reports:Blast in Gaza home kills three; IDF denies involvement". Jpost. 2006-07-08. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150885946841&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "Blast in Gaza home kills three; IDF denies involvement". Jpost. 2006-07-08. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150885946841&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "Toll rises as ceasefire fails". Herald Sun. 2006-07-08. http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,19731993%255E1702,00.html. [dead link]
- ^ "Reports:Kassam rocket strikes Sderot home, four wounded". Jpost. 2006-07-09. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150885946841&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "Reports:Israel rejects Hamas' bid for cease-fire". Associated Press. 2006-07-09. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060709/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_palestinians;_ylt=AhmV3Zbfp7dTV94ZDpePrRNvaA8F;_ylu=X3oDMTA0cDJlYmhvBHNlYwM-.
- ^ "Reports:Israel vows offensive until soldier freed". Associated Press. 2006-07-09. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060709/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_palestinians;_ylt=Aj3JaUCC25bpm5OzAylgM.ms0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3b3JuZGZhBHNlYwM3MjE-.
- ^ "Reports:IDF: Operation in the Gaza Strip to intensify, likely to continue for at least two more months". Haaretz. 2006-07-10. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/736221.html.
- ^ "Reports:IDF: PM 'determined' to implement West Bank pullout, says Israel not interested in toppling Hamas". Haaretz. 2006-07-10. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/736654.html.
- ^ "Reports:IAF foils Islamic Jihad attack". Jpost. 2006-07-10. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150885946841&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "Palestinian girl critically injured by errant Qassam". Ynetnews. 2006-07-10. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3273498,00.html.
- ^ "IDF strike kills 3 Gaza teens". Ynetnews. 2006-07-10. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3273607,00.html.
- ^ "IAF targets Qassam launching cell, kills one, wounds four". Haaretz. 2006-07-11. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/737196.html.
- ^ "IDF: We foiled rocket launching attempt". Ynetnews. 2006-07-11. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3273793,00.html.
- ^ "Israelis kill 6 in attack on Hamas meeting". Associated Press. 2006-07-12. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060712/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_palestinians.
- ^ "Report: IAF kills two armed Palestinians in Gaza". Jpost. 2006-07-12. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150885979638&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "IDF kills three Palestinians in central Gaza". Associated Press. 2006-07-12. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150885979219&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "IAF hits terrorist cell near Kfar Darom". Jerusalem Post. 2006-07-12. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150885981549&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "IDF troops pull out of Beit Hanun, ending 2-day incursion". Haaretz. 2006-07-13. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/738364.html.
- ^ "Armed Palestinian killed in IAF strike in central Gaza Strip". haaretz. 2006-07-12. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/738364.html.
- ^ "Israel widens Gaza offensive". Reuters. 2006-07-15. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060716/ts_nm/mideast_gaza_dc.
- ^ "Five Palestinians killed in Beit Hanoun, Sunday". IMEMC. 2006-07-16. http://www.imemc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20061&Itemid=1.
- ^ "IAF bombs PA Foreign Ministry". Ynetnews. 2006-07-16. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3276954,00.html.
- ^ "IDF tanks enter central Gaza, kill 7". Ynetnews. 2006-07-19. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3278097,00.html.
- ^ "IAF: 8 gunmen killed in central Gaza". Ynetnews. 2006-07-19. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3278571,00.html.
- ^ "IAF: IDF kills 5 armed Palestinians in central Gaza". Jerusalem Post. 2006-07-20. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1153291956608&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "IAF: Israeli shell kills Hamas man, 4 kin in Gaza-medics". Reuters. 2006-07-21. http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L2146442.htm.
- ^ "IAF: Five killed in Gaza City explosion". Jerusalem Post. 2006-07-21. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1153291962269&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "IAF: Five Israel kills six in Gaza, hits rocket factories". Reuters. 2006-07-24. http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L24909988.htm.
- ^ "Qassam fired from south Gaza wounds man in Negev town". Haaretz. 2006-07-25. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArtVty.jhtml?sw=gaza&itemNo=742558.
- ^ "Gaza's deadliest day". Associated Press. 2006-07-26. http://www.newschannel5.tv/News/Other/3268/Gaza-s-deadliest-day.
- ^ "Israeli attacks kill three in Gaza Strip". Reuters. 2006-07-27. http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=worldNews&storyID=2006-07-27T163738Z_01_L27597221_RTRUKOC_0_UK-MIDEAST-GAZA.xml&archived=False. [dead link]
- ^ a b "IDF troops pull out of north Gaza, aircraft pound southern Strip". Haaretz. 2006-07-27. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/742784.html.
- ^ "Hamas vows to avenge Qana deaths with attacks, even bombings". Haaretz. 2006-07-30. Archived from the original on October 01, 2007. http://web.archive.org/web/20071001043636/http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/744339.html.
- ^ "Another dead Palestinian in the Gaza Strip, this time due to three day old injuries". Palestine News Network. 2006-07-30. http://english.pnn.ps/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=204&Itemid=1.
- ^ "Israeli airstrike on northern Gaza Strip kills two". Xinhua. 2006-08-01. http://english.people.com.cn/200608/02/eng20060802_288947.html.
- ^ (Hebrew)"An eight-year-old boy and at least seven Hamas militants killed in a wide IDF operation in the Rafah region", Haaretz, August 3, 2006
- ^ "Two Palestinian killed, one wounded in IAF strike on Gaza", Haaretz, August 3, 2006
- ^ "Baby, three Hamas men said killed in south Gaza IDF strikes". Haaretz. 2006-08-04. http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/745775.html.
- ^ "Israel kills 5 in Gaza: medics". Reuters. 2006-08-05. http://www.canada.com/topics/news/world/story.html?id=11becc45-9c66-47ab-a081-ba52ed22464d.
- ^ "Baby, man injured in Gaza Strip as Israeli tank shell hits house; IPU calls for release of Palestinian lawmakers". Arab Times. 2006-08-09. http://www.arabtimesonline.com/arabtimes/world/Viewdet.asp?ID=8232&cat=a.
- ^ "Israeli air strike on Gaza militant camp kills 3". Reuters. 2006-08-09. http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L09888912.htm.
- ^ al-Mughrabi, Nidal (2006-08-14). "Israeli response kills 3 in Gaza". Reuters. http://www.boston.com/news/world/middleeast/articles/2006/08/15/israeli_response_kills_3_in_gaza/.
- ^ "Three Palestinian Civilians Killed and 3 Others Wounded in North Gaza". ElectronicIntifada. 2006-08-15. http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article5547.shtml.
- ^ "Grad rocket hits Ashkelon". YnetNews. 2006-08-14. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3290874,00.html.
- ^ "Israeli airstrike injures 8 in Gaza". Yahoo. 2006-08-14. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060815/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_gaza_airstrike.
- ^ "IDF attacks cell of rocket launchers near Beit Hanoun; armed man killed". YnetNews. 2006-08-14. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3290882,00.html.
- ^ "Israeli strike on Gaza kills two". BBC News. 2006-08-16. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4796975.stm.
- ^ "Gaza explosion was caused by Hamas work accident". YnetNews. 2006-08-16. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3292220,00.html.
- ^ "Gaza: Islamic Jihad member, shepherd killed by IDF". YnetNews. 2006-08-18. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3292879,00.html.
- ^ "IDF tank fire wounds four members of Qassam rocket cell in Gaza Strip". Haaretz. 2006-08-20. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/752256.html.
- ^ "Israel kills 3 Palestinians near Gaza border". USA Today. 2006-08-22. http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-08-22-israel-gaza_x.htm.
- ^ "Gaza: IDF strike hits journalists’ vehicle, wounds 5". YnetNews. 2006-08-28. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3296026,00.html.
- ^ [IDF strikes in Gaza kill four militants, wound 6-year-old boy "IAF hits 3 armed terrorists in Gaza"]. Associated Press. 2006-08-28. IDF strikes in Gaza kill four militants, wound 6-year-old boy.
- ^ "Palestinians: Boy killed by dud in Gaza". YnetNews. 2006-08-28. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3296702,00.html.
- ^ "Palestinians: 2 members of presidential guards killed in IDF strike". YnetNews. 2006-08-28. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3296707,00.html.
- ^ "Palestinians: 18-yr-old youngster killed by IDF fire in Rafiah". YnetNews. 2006-08-28. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3296720,00.html.
- ^ "IDF kills Aqsa operative in Ramallah". Jpost. 2006-08-29. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1154525962613&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "Soldier injured from anti-tank missile in Gaza". Ynetnews. 2006-08-29. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3296888,00.html.
- ^ "5 Qassams fired at Sderot". YnetNews. 2006-08-30. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3297986,00.html.
- ^ "Report from Gaza: Salah al-Din Brigades leader killed anonymously". YnetNews. 2006-08-30. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3297931,00.html.
- ^ "IAF destroys home of Hamas operative". Jpost. 2006-09-02. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1154525987657&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ [Three killed in Gaza car explosions "Three killed in Gaza car explosions"]. Associated Press. 2006-05-02. Three killed in Gaza car explosions.
- ^ a b "Helicopters strike gunmen in south Gaza". ynetnews. 2006-05-02. Archived from the original on January 04, 2009. http://web.archive.org/web/20090104022833/http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3300221,00.html.
- ^ "IAF kills 4 Hamas militants in two Gaza airstrikes". haaretz. 2006-05-02. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/759128.html.
- ^ "Soldier killed in Gaza clash". ynetnews. 2006-09-12. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3302872,00.html.
- ^ "Report: Palestinian youth injured by shell near Beit Layhia". ynetnews. 2006-09-16. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3302728,00.html.
- ^ "Sderot: Man injured in Qassam attack". ynetnews. 2006-09-17. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3304654,00.html.
- ^ "Palestinians Fire 2 Rockets at Israel Town". Associated Press. 2006-09-20. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/20/AR2006092000120.html. [dead link]
- ^ "Israeli air strike kills Palestinian in Gaza". Reuters. 2006-09-20. http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=worldNews&storyID=2006-09-20T104030Z_01_L19859890_RTRUKOC_0_US-MIDEAST-VIOLENCE.xml.
- ^ a b "Israel kills 5 in Gaza; Hamas welcomes Quartet move". Reuters. 2006-09-21. http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=2006-09-21T115616Z_01_L15397671_RTRUKOC_0_US-MIDEAST.xml&archived=False.
- ^ "Report: IAF strike kills 14-year-old girl in Gaza". Ynetnews. 2006-09-27. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3308602,00.html.
- ^ "Two Palestinians killed in Gaza". Ynetnews. 2006-09-29. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3309574,00.html.
- ^ "Rafah: 2 Palestinians killed in IDF strike". Ynetnews. 2006-10-30. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3309978,00.html.
- ^ "Witnesses: IAF air strike wounds five militants in northern Gaza". Haaretz. 2006-10-03. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/769540.html.
- ^ "Israeli air strike kills 2 militants in Gaza". Reuters. 2006-10-04. http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L043196.htm.
- ^ "IDF kills three Islamic Jihad operatives in Gaza". jpost. 2006-10-05. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1159193377995&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "Israeli strike kills Palestinian militant". Associated Press. 2006-10-09. http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/10/09/africa/ME_GEN_Palestinians_Attack.php.
- ^ "IDF kills Palestinian in southern Gaza". Ynetnews. 2006-10-10. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3313223,00.html.
- ^ "Report: Aksa member hurt in IAF strike". Jpost. 2006-10-10. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1159193412221&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "Terrorist carrying explosive belt shot dead". Ynetnews. 2006-10-11. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3313708,00.html.
- ^ "Report: IDF kills 5 Palestinians in Gaza clashes". Ynetnews. 2006-10-12. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3314005,00.html.
- ^ "Death toll reaches eight in Israeli raid on Gaza Strip". Thenews.com.pk. 2008-11-25. Archived from the original on September 30, 2007. http://web.archive.org/web/20070930023721/http://www.thenews.com.pk/update_detail.asp?id=11144. Retrieved 2009-01-07.
- ^ "1 moderately hurt in Sderot rocket attack". Ynetnews. 2006-10-13. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3314444,00.html.
- ^ "3 terrorists, woman killed in Gaza". Ynetnews. 2006-10-13. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3314630,00.html.
- ^ "Seven Palestinians killed in airstrikes in Gaza Strip". Associated Press. 2006-10-14. http://www.chinapost.com.tw/detail.asp?ID=92800&GRP=A.
- ^ "Israeli forces kill eight Gaza gunmen". Reuters via Yahoo! News. 2006-10-14. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061014/ts_nm/mideast_dc.
- ^ "Gaza airstrikes kill 7 Palestinian terrorists". AP via Yahoo! News. 2006-10-14. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/israel_palestinians;_ylt=AhzwvTJ66pDlU3JcspSWoWUUvioA;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl.
- ^ "Eight gunmen killed in IAF missile strikes in Gaza". Haaretz. 2006-10-14. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/774484.html.
- ^ "IDF targets terrorists involved in the launching of rockets at Israel". IDF. 2006-10-14.
- ^ "Israel kills six Hamas militants". BBC News. 2006-10-14. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6050266.stm.
- ^ "New: Qassam rockets with Hebrew captions". Haaretz. 2006-10-16. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3315719,00.html.
- ^ "IDF nears Philadelphi route, kills Hamas members". Haaretz. 2006-10-18. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3316430,00.html.
- ^ "Israelis kill 2 Palestinians in Gaza". Associated Press. 2006-10-18. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061018/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_palestinians;_ylt=AjcJU1MRO6uNElxlaRpyT7rMWM0F;_ylu=X3oDMTA3b3JuZGZhBHNlYwM3MjE-.
- ^ "Qassam hits Sderot; 1 hurt". YnetNews. 2006-10-20. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3317510,00.html.
- ^ "Large arms shipment seized in Egypt near border with Gaza". Xinhua. 2006-10-21. http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2006-10/21/content_5230849.htm.
- ^ "Israeli forces kill Palestinian in Gaza raid". YnetNews. 2006-10-21. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3317565,00.html.
- ^ "Four Kassams rockets strike Negev". Jerusalem Post. 2006-10-20. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1159193486033&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "Israel to Carry Out More Gaza Operations". Washington Post. 2006-10-24. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/24/AR2006102401063.html.
- ^ "Woman Dies of Wounds in Beit Lahiya". WAFA. 2006-10-28. http://english.wafa.ps/body.asp?id=7818. [dead link]
- ^ "Israel kills 7 in Gaza battle: Palestinian officials". Haaretz. 2006-10-23. http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=2006-10-23T105504Z_01_L23821910_RTRUKOC_0_US-MIDEAST-VIOLENCE.xml&WTmodLoc=NewsHome-C1-topNews-6.
- ^ "At least seven Gazans killed in clash between IDF, militants". Haaretz. 2006-10-23. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/778307.html.
- ^ "http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3318666,00.html". Ynetnews. 2006-10-23. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3318666,00.html.
- ^ "Seven dead 'in Israeli Gaza raid'". BBC News. 2006-10-23. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6076596.stm.
- ^ "Khan Younis: 3rd Palestinian killed since Thursday morning". Ynetnews. 2006-10-26. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3320073,00.html.
- ^ "Commander: We met stiff terrorist resistance". Ynetnews. 2006-10-26. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3320193,00.html.
- ^ "Israeli-Arab abducted in Gaza Strip". Jerusalem Post. 2006-10-27. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1161811218745&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "Report: Arab-Israeli kidnapped in Gaza". Ynetnews. 2006-10-27. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3320351,00.html.
- ^ "Palestinian shot and killed in Gaza Strip". Jerusalem Post. 2006-10-29. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1161811227695&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "Police arrest five Israeli Arab terror suspects in Umm al-Fahm - Haaretz - Israel News". Haaretz.com. 2006-10-29. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/780828.html. Retrieved 2009-01-07.
- ^ "Gaza: Beit Hanoun: Palestinian killed, 3 injured". YnetNews. 2006-10-30. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3321659,00.html.
- ^ "Reuters". Reuters. 2006-10-10. http://za.today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=2006-10-31T124130Z_01_BAN124451_RTRIDST_0_OZATP-MIDEAST-VIOLENCE-20061031.XML&archived=False. [dead link]
- ^ "IDF soldier, 6 Palestinians killed in north Gaza raid". Haaretz. 2006-11-01. http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/782090.html.
- ^ "Israeli strikes kill 9 Palestinians". Reuters. 2006-11-01. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061101/wl_nm/mideast_dc_15.
- ^ "2 Qassams land in Sderot". Haaretz. 2006-11-01. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3322459,00.html.
- ^ "2 wounded soldiers evacuated to hospital". YnetNews. 2006-11-02. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3322922,00.html.
- ^ a b "Kassam hits Sderot house; IDF operation continues". Jpost. 2006-11-02. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1162378309850&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ a b "IDF kills 4 Palestinians in Beit Hanoun". YnetNews. 2006-11-02. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3322721,00.html.
- ^ "Israeli air strike kills four militants". Reuters. 2006-11-03. http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L03872993.htm.
- ^ a b "9 Palestinians killed as IDF raid in Gaza goes into third day". Haaretz. 2006-11-03. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/783577.html.
- ^ Israeli troops kill Palestinian woman
- ^ McCarthy, Rory (2006-11-04). "Israeli troops fire on women in mosque siege". The Guardian (London). http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,,1939300,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=12.
- ^ "Women acting as human shields aid escape of Palestinian militants". Los Angeles Times. 2006-11-03. http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-ex-mideast3nov04,0,2270037.story?coll=la-home-headlines. [dead link]
- ^ "Palestinians: 2 gunmen killed by IDF gunfire in northern Gaza". YnetNews. 2006-11-03. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3323338,00.html.
- ^ "IAF strike hits mosque". YnetNews. 2006-11-03. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3323327,00.html.
- ^ "Palestinians: IAF strike in Jebaliya kills five". The Jerusalem Post. 2006-11-03. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1162378321789&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "Saturday death toll rises to 11; IDF: Only few are civilians". Ynetnews. 2006-11-05. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3323484,00.html.
- ^ "21 Palestinians killed in IDF raids in West Bank, Gaza". Haaretz. 2006-11-04. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/783577.html.
- ^ a b c "Gaza: Soldier seriously hurt". Ynetnews. 2006-11-04. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3323426,00.html.
- ^ "Israel kills 8 in Gaza, briefly eases grip on town". Reuters. 2006-11-04. http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L0471530.htm.
- ^ "4 Qassam fired at Negev". Ynetnews. 2006-11-05. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3324111,00.html.
- ^ "Israeli air strike kills Gaza militant-doctors". Reuters. 2006-11-05. http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L05913560.htm.
- ^ "Israel presses on with Gaza offensive". Reuters. 2006-11-05. http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L05185270.htm.
- ^ "Israel presses on with Gaza offensive". Reuters. 2006-11-05. http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/articlenews.aspx?type=worldNews&storyID=2006-11-05T212310Z_01_L31639352_RTRUKOC_0_UK-MIDEAST.xml&WTmodLoc=NewsLanding-C4-World-3. [dead link]
- ^ "IAF missile kills 16-year-old, wounds several others in Gaza". Haaretz. 2006-11-06. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/784374.html.
- ^ "Gazan teen killed in IDF attack". Haaretz. 2006-11-06. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3324250,00.html.
- ^ "Palestinians: Hamas member killed in IDF Gaza attack". Haaretz. 2006-11-06. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/784374.html.
- ^ "Gaza: Suicide bomber blows herself up near IDF force". Ynetnews. 2006-11-06. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3324533,00.html.
- ^ a b "Palestinians: 6 killed in Gaza". YnetNews. 2006-11-07. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3324841,00.html.
- ^ "Gaza death toll rises to 9". YnetNews. 2006-11-07. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3325058,00.html.
- ^ a b c Israel continues raids in Gaza, Al-Jazeera
- ^ Israeli tank fire kills sleeping families, Al Jazeera.net
- ^ Israel destroyed all chances of peace: Abbas, AFP
- ^ "Israeli shelling kills 18 in Gaza". BBC News. 2006-11-08. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6127250.stm.
- ^ Urquhart, Conal; McCarthy, Rory (2006-11-08). "Children among 19 killed by Israeli tank fire". The Guardian (London). http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,,1942339,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=12.
- ^ "IDF: We killed top Qassam-maker.". YnetNews. 2006-11-08. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3325814,00.html.
- ^ "19 Palestinians killed in IDF shelling in northern Gaza". Haaretz. 2006-11-08. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/785380.html.
- ^ "Sderot: Woman killed, Peretz bodyguard hurt". YnetNews. 2006-11-15. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/785380.html.
- ^ "Sderot: Qassam seriously hurts teen in Sderot, hours after deadly strike". Haaretz. 2006-11-15. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/788352.html.
- ^ http://www.kbc.co.ke/story.asp?ID=39480[dead link]
- ^ "Sderot: Man moderately-to-seriously injured by Qassam". YNetNews. 2006-11-19. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3329665,00.html.
- ^ "Gaza: 2 Hamas members killed in IDF air strike". YnetNews. 2006-11-20. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3330627,00.html.
- ^ "Halutz frowns on massive Gaza action". YnetNews. 2006-11-20. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1162378438878&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "Israeli forces launch deep Gaza raids, two killed". Reuters. 2006-11-21. http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L21531640.htm.
- ^ Two Italian Red Cross workers released after Gaza kidnapping - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
- ^ "Gaza rockets hit Israeli town during U.N. visit". Reuters. 2006-11-21. http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L21738050.htm.
- ^ News - AlertNet
- ^ Katz, Yaakov (2006-11-20). "Sderot man dies of wounds sustained in Kassam attack | Jerusalem Post". Jpost.com. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1162378438878&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull. Retrieved 2009-01-07.
- ^ "Israeli forces kill Palestinian militant in Gaza". Reuters. 2006-11-22. http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L22721429.htm.
- ^ "Gaza: IDF soldier moderately wounded". Jpost. 2006-11-22. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1162378454645&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "Israel approves more Gaza operations, 4 killed". Reuters. 2006-11-22. http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L22889366.htm.
- ^ "New deaths in Israeli Gaza raid". Al Jazeera. 2006-11-22. http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/C3769CC6-833A-4F9C-A5DB-67B680119F4D.htm.
- ^ "Report: IDF kills Palestinian in Gaza". Jerusalem Post. 2006-11-24. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1162378463201&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ "PRC: IDF killed Qassam cell head". YnetNews. 2006-11-24. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3331953,00.html.
- ^ a b Palestinian sources: Man killed by IDF troops in north Gaza raid, Haaretz
- ^ "Palestinians: IDF killed 1 gunman, injured other in Gaza". YnetNews. 2006-11-23. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3331797,00.html.
- ^ "Gaza: IDF soldier lightly wounded from anti-tank missile". YnetNews. 2006-11-23. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3331863,00.html.
- ^ "Gaza: 3 troops hurt in suicide attack". YnetNews. 2006-11-23. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3331878,00.html.
- ^ "2 senior PRC militants killed in IAF Gaza strike; 3 IDF soldiers hurt by 57-year-old female suicide bomber". Haaretz. 2006-11-23. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/791871.html.
- ^ "Israeli raids kill eight in Gaza". Al Jazeera. 2006-11-23. http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/2F199A6F-9723-496A-B332-B7062BA9E7B5.htm.
- ^ a b c "Israel kills 2 Palestinians in Gaza clashes". Reuters. 2006-11-24. http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L24507265.htm.
- ^ "Hamas man shot down in Gaza". Al Jazeera. 2006-11-24. http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/508360C8-95CE-422E-AC4E-16ABA9CEF504.htm.
- ^ a b c "Five Palestinian militants killed in IDF operations in Gaza Strip". Haaretz. 2006-11-25. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/792354.html.
- ^ "Rockets fail to break Gaza truce". Al Jazeera. 2006-11-26. http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/666CE826-6550-4A92-80A4-A0A31F831CD0.htm.
- ^ "Palestinians shot dead in West Bank". Al Jazeera. 2006-11-27. http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/5494B3D6-4E4C-464F-973A-97558DD0BE3D.htm.
- ^ People's Daily Online - Gaza gunmen fires rocket at Israel despite truce
- ^ a b "Israeli navy fires on Palestinian fishing vessel in first truce violation: security officials". International Herald Tribune. 2006-12-02. http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/12/02/africa/ME_GEN_Israel_Gaza.php. Retrieved 2006-12-02.
- ^ http://www.thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=34181[dead link]
- ^ a b "IDF kills gunman in Gaza for first time since truce". Ynetnews. 2006-10-26. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3339743,00.html.
- ^ "People's Daily Online - Israel denies airstrike against Palestinian gunmen in Gaza". English.people.com.cn. 2006-12-21. http://english.people.com.cn/200612/21/eng20061221_334598.html. Retrieved 2009-01-07.
- ^ "Qassam hits house in northern Gaza; 3 hurt". Ynetnews. 2006-12-21. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342906,00.html.
- ^ "4 Kassams land; 2 in PA territories". Jerusalem Post. 2006-12-19. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1164881925328&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FPrinter.
- ^ "Youth critically wounded in Kassam attack on Sderot". Jerusalem Post. 2006-12-26. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1164881978536&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ See next source
- ^ Ten Qassam rockets fired at Israel Friday
- ^ "IDF wounds 2 Palestinians in Gaza". 2006-12-31. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1167467629982&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull.
- ^ a b http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-3348089,00.html
- ^ "Qassam lands south of Sderot - Israel News, Ynetnews". Ynetnews.com. 1995-06-20. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3348807,00.html#n. Retrieved 2009-01-07.
- ^ "Kassam strikes Sderot neighborhood | Jerusalem Post". Jpost.com. 2007-01-05. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1167467667948&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FPrinter. Retrieved 2009-01-07.
- ^ "2 Qassams hit Sderot, damage homes - Israel News, Ynetnews". Ynetnews.com. 1995-06-20. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3348643,00.html. Retrieved 2009-01-07.
- ^ "'Larger' Kassam strikes Sderot neighborhood". Jnewswire.com. http://www.jnewswire.com/article/1535. Retrieved 2009-01-07.
- ^ "Four Kassams hit western Negev |Jerusalem Post". Jpost.com. 2007-01-12. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1167467719959&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FPrinter. Retrieved 2009-01-07.
- ^ http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-3352336,00.html
- ^ "IDF said curbing West Bank raids for duration of Rice visit - Haaretz - Israel News". Haaretz.com. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/813344.html. Retrieved 2009-01-07.
- ^ "Israel National News". Israelnationalnews.com. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=119669. Retrieved 2009-01-07.
- ^ By Jpost.Com Staff (2007-01-21). "3rd Kassam of the day lands in Negev; none wounded | Jerusalem Post". Jpost.com. http://fr.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1167467781832&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull. Retrieved 2009-01-07.
- ^ "Palestinian militants in Gaza fire three Qassam rockets at Israel - Haaretz - Israel News". Haaretz.com. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/816480.html. Retrieved 2009-01-07.
- ^ "4 Qassam rockets land in western Negev - Israel News, Ynetnews". Ynetnews.com. 1995-06-20. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3357046,00.html. Retrieved 2009-01-07.
- ^ "Islamic Jihad fires 2 Qassams on Israel - Israel News, Ynetnews". Ynetnews.com. 1995-06-20. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3358016,00.html. Retrieved 2009-01-07.
- ^ "Palestinians in Gaza fire 3 Qassams at Israel - Israel News, Ynetnews". Ynetnews.com. 1995-06-20. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3359963,00.html. Retrieved 2009-01-07.
Israel-Gaza conflict General 2004 2005 2006 2007
- 2007–2008 Israel–Gaza conflict
- List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2007
- 2007–present blockade of the Gaza Strip
- List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2009
- List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2011
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.