Channel, Channels, and similar terms may refer to:
- Channels (band), a rock band fronted by ex-Jawbox singer/guitarist J. Robbins
- Channels (film), a 2008 film
- Channel, synonym for pre-chorus in popular song structure
- Ion channel, a protein that allows ion flow through a cell membrane
- Mediumship (also known as channelling) communication with spirits
- Meridian (Chinese medicine) (or channel), a concept central to traditional Chinese medical techniques such as acupuncture, and to martial arts such as tai chi and qigong
- Legal channeling, the act of legally making one entity responsible for an event, and thereby dismissing other parties from liability for an event
- Channel (geography), in physical geography, the physical confine of a river, slough or ocean strait consisting of a bed and banks
- Stream channel, a hydrologic scientific term for physical confine of a stream (river) consisting of stream bed and stream banks
- English Channel, the part of the Atlantic Ocean that separates Great Britain from northern France
- Channel Tunnel, or the Chunnel, a rail tunnel underneath the English Channel linking the U.K. and France
- Channel Islands, an archipelago in the English Channel, off the French coast of Normandy
- Channel Islands of California, a chain of eight islands located in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Southern California
- Channel-Port aux Basques, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Channel Lake, Illinois
- Channel, California, a former settlement in Butte County, California, United States.
- Channel Home Centers, a defunct home improvement chain based in the northeastern United States
- Channel Highway, a regional highway in Tasmania, Australia
- Channel Express, a defunct British airline
- Distribution channel, a chain of intermediaries, each passing the product down the chain to the next organization, before it finally reaches the consumer
- Marketing channel, set of activities necessary to transfer the ownership of goods from the point of production to the point of consumption
- Communication channel, a transmission medium, e.g. a wire, or a multiplexed connection, e.g. a radio channel, used to convey an information signal from a sender to a receiver,
- Channel (digital image), the grayscale representation of a primary color in a digital image
- Channel (programming), in computer science, a tool used for interprocess communication
- Television channel, a television station or its cable/satellite counterpart
- Channeler (The Wheel of Time), fictional characters in the Wheel of Time fantasy book series by Robert Jordan
- Channeling (Rolemaster), in the Rolemaster role-playing game
- Channel (association football), football (soccer) terminology for particular areas of the pitch
- Channel Football Club, an Australian rules football club in Tasmania
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.