- Medford Township Public Schools
Medford Township Public Schools Superintendent: Dr. Joseph J. Del Rossi Business Administrator: Bryan McGair Address: 128 Route 70, Suite 1
Medford, New Jersey 08055
Grade Range: K-8 School facilities: 7 Enrollment: 3,138 (as of 2009-10) Faculty (in FTEs): 215 Student–teacher ratio: 14.60 District Factor Group: I Web site: http://www.medford.k12.nj.us Ind. Per Pupil District
1 Comparative Cost $12,397 45 $12,420 -0.2% 2 Classroom Instruction 7,532 48 7,588 -0.7% 6 Support Services 1,736 44 1,771 -2.0% 8 Administrative Cost 1,485 54 1,411 5.2% 10 Operations & Maintenance 1,422 42 1,462 -2.7% 13 Extracurricular Activities 44 10 97 -54.6% 16 Median Teacher Salary 57,653 62 54,453 Data from NJDoE 2009 Comparative Spending Guide.
*Of K-8 districts with 751+ students. Lowest spending=1; Highest=88
The Medford Township Public Schools is a community public school district serving students in kindergarten through eighth grade from Medford Township, in Burlington County, New Jersey, United States. The district has five elementary schools serving students in kindergarten through fifth grade, a single school serving sixth graders and a school serving seventh and eighth graders.
The district is classified by the New Jersey Department of Education as being in District Factor Group "I", the second highest of eight groupings. District Factor Groups organize districts statewide to allow comparison by common socioeconomic characteristics of the local districts. From lowest socioeconomic status to highest, the categories are A, B, CD, DE, FG, GH, I and J.
Public school students in grades 9-12 attend Shawnee High School, located in Medford Township, which is part of the Lenape Regional High School District. The district serves students from Evesham Township, Medford Lakes, Medford Township, Mount Laurel Township, Shamong Township, Southampton Township, Tabernacle Township and Woodland Township. The school serves students in ninth through twelfth grade from both Medford Lakes and Medford Township.
- Elementary Schools (K-5)
- Milton H. Allen School (392 students)
- Jane Hower - Principal
- Chairville Elementary School (476)
- Richard Lacovara, Jr. - Principal
- Cranberry Pines School (392)
- Lucas Coesfeld - Principal
- Kirby's Mill Elementary School (394)
- Mark E. Damon - Principal
- Taunton Forge School (378)
- Sherry Weinberg - Principal
- Middle schools (6-8)
- Maurice And Everett Haines Elementary School for 6th grade (348 students)
- Brooke Farrow - Principal
- Medford Memorial School for 7th and 8th grade (741)
- Dr. Joseph J. Del Rossi, Superintendent
- Bryan McGair, Business Administrator / Board Secretary
- ^ a b District information for the Medford Township School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed June 27, 2011.
- ^ Comparative Spending Guide March 2009, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed October 28, 2009.
- ^ NJ Department of Education District Factor Groups (DFG) for School Districts, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed December 8, 2009.
- ^ Lenape Regional High School District 2010 Report Card Narrative, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed June 27, 2011. "The Lenape Regional High School District serves the eight municipalities of Evesham, Medford, Mount Laurel, Shamong, Southampton, Tabernacle and Woodland townships and Medford Lakes borough."
- ^ Shawnee High School 2010 Report card Narrative, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed June 27, 2011. "ATTENDANCE AREAS: Medford Township, Medford Lakes Borough"
- ^ Data for the Medford Township Public Schools, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed June 27, 2010.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i Administration, Medford Township Public Schools. Accessed June 27, 2011.
- ^ Burlington County School Directory, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed November 5, 2009.
- Medford Township Public Schools
- Medford Township Public Schools's 2009–10 School Report Card from the New Jersey Department of Education
- Data for the Medford Township Public Schools, National Center for Education Statistics
- Lenape Regional High School District
School districts of Burlington County, New Jersey K-6 K-8Beverly City · Delanco Township · Eastampton Township · Edgewater Park Township · Evesham Township · Hainesport Township · Lumberton Township · Medford Lakes · Medford Township · Mount Holly Township · Mount Laurel Township · New Hanover Township · Riverton · Shamong Township · Southampton Township · Tabernacle Township · Washington Township · Westampton Township · Woodland Township K-12 7-12 9-12 NoneAtlantic · Bergen · Burlington · Camden · Cape May · Cumberland · Essex · Gloucester · Hudson · Hunterdon · Mercer · Middlesex · Monmouth · Morris · Ocean · Passaic · Salem · Somerset · Sussex · Union · Warren
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.