- PCR (disambiguation)
PCR may refer to:
- Partido Comunista Revolucionario (see disambiguation)
- the Communist Party of Réunion (Parti Communiste Réunionnais)
- the Romanian Communist Party (Partidul Communist Român)
- Pcr, Phosphocreatine
- P. Craig Russell, an artist
- Palestinian Center for Rapprochement between Peoples based in Beit Sahour
- Passive covert radar, a radar system exploiting broadcast transmitters
- Passport Carrier Release, the name of the operating system that runs on Nortel Multiservice switches in carrier configurations
- Paul Cruickshank Racing, an Australian V8 Supercar motor racing team
- Peak Cell Rate, a source traffic characteristic on ATM networks
- Periodic current reversal, a technique used in electrochemistry
- Platform Configuration Register, a Trusted Platform Module register storing platform configuration measurements
- Polymerase chain reaction
- Post-conviction relief
- Practical Chinese Reader, a book series designed to teach students Chinese
- Pressure Conductive Rubber
- Primary Charge Roller, used in laser printers
- Principal component regression, a statistical technique
- Program Control Room in a television studio
- Prophylactic cranial radiotherapy or Preventative cranial radiotherapy, radiation therapy given to a person’s head to prevent or delay the spread of a cancer to the brain. Also referred to as "Prophylactic cranial irradiation"
- Process capability ratio
- Program Clock Reference, used in MPEG transport streams
- Protein:Creatinine Ratio, used to measure proteinuria
- XM PCR, a satellite receiver
- Put/call ratio, a technical analysis indicator
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.