- Cooler (disambiguation)
A cooler is most commonly a cool box; a device, container, or room that cools or keeps cool.
The term cooler may also refer to:
- cooler, a slang term for prison
- cooler, a term for a Bouncer (doorman), a person who deals with disorderly people in a place where people congregate for entertainment.
Industry and technology
- Cool box, an insulated box used to keep food and drink cool with ice.
- Evaporative cooler, which is a type of humidifier used in place of an air conditioner
- Heat sink, when related to computers
- Cooler (oil), a kind of heat exchanger or radiator designed to remove excess heat from the lubricating oil of an internal combustion engine
- Cooler, an insulated box for keeping items below ambient temperature
- Thermoelectric cooling, heat flux generation using the Peltier effect
- Laptop cooler, a pad or mat for cooling laptop or notebook computers
- Charge air cooler, an intercooler
- Intercooler, an air-to-air or air-to-liquid heat exchange device
- RFQ Beam Coolers, radio frequency quadrupole cooling
Entertainment and recreation
- Cooler, a hand played from a cold deck in poker, but can also be used when a player with a very strong hand loses to one with an even stronger hand.
- Cooler (Dragon Ball), a fictional character in Dragonball Z movies
- The Cooler, a 2003 drama/romance/comedy film
- The Cooler, a George Markstein spy novel
- Cooler Conditions, an album by Canadian reggae musician Snow
Food and beverage
- Wine cooler, an alcoholic beverage made from wine and fruit juice
- Water cooler, a device that cools and dispenses water
- Boston cooler, a confectionary drink
- Sherbet cooler, a confectionary drink
- Cactus Cooler, a soft drink
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.