- Coco Mademoiselle
Coco Mademoiselle Fragrance by Jacques Polge Released 2001 Label Chanel
The fragrance was created by Jacques Polge, the nose of Chanel since 1978.
Coco Mademoiselle le Film
In 2007, Chanel launched a new advertising film starring current spokesmodel Keira Knightley as Coco Chanel. The film was directed by upcoming English BAFTA-winning director Joe Wright, who has also worked with Knightley in his award-winning films Pride & Prejudice (2005) and Atonement (2007). Soul songstress Joss Stone re-recorded Nat King Cole's 1965 "L-O-V-E" for the short film.
- Top notes: orange, bergamot, mandarin, Tunisian curaçao
- Middle notes: morning rose, Italian jasmine, ylang-ylang, mimosa, florentine iris
- Base notes: Indonesian patchouli, Haitian vetiver, Bourbon vanilla, white musk, opoponax, tonka bean
- ^ "Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle". Heavenly Perfumes. http://www.heavenlyperfumes.com.au/chanel/coco+mademoiselle/. Retrieved 2008-07-08.
- ^ ""Chanel: 'No contract' for Harry Potter's Emma Watson"". The Telegraph. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/2157750/Chanel-No-contract-for-Harry-Potters-Emma-Watson.html. Retrieved 2011-10-24.
Designers Owners GarmentsLittle black dress · Pink Chanel suit of Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Perfumes Perfumers Handbags Watches Spokesmodels Films
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.