Diet, in relation to food, might mean:
- Diet (nutrition), the sum of the food consumed by an organism or group
- Dieting, the deliberate selection of food to control body weight or nutrient intake
- Diet food, foods that aid in dieting
- Cuisine, the diet of a particular culture
Diet may also mean:
- Diet (assembly), formal deliberative assembly
- The Imperial Diet (German Reichstag): the imperial assembly of the princes of the Holy Roman Empire until 1806
- The Diet of the Empire: (German: Reichstag) legislative assembly of the German Empire 1871–1917
- The Federal Diet: (literally for German: Deutscher Bundestag) federal parliament of Germany
- State Diet: (literally for German: Landtag) state parliament of most of the German federated states
- Diet of Finland: the legislative assembly of the Grand Duchy of Finland from 1809 to 1906
- Diet of Hungary: the legislative assembly of the Kingdom of Hungary from 15th century to 1946
- Diet of Japan: Japan's legislature
- "Diet", an episode of the Adult Swim animated television series, Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Dietsch (disambiguation): distinguishes the southern dialects in the Middle Dutch language
- DIET: an open-source middleware for high-performance computing, created in 2000 and currently developed by INRIA, École Normale Supérieure de Lyon, CNRS, Claude Bernard University Lyon 1, and the SysFera company.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.