Musgrave may refer to one of the following:
- Musgrave, Belfast - A ward of South Belfast
- Musgrave Park, Belfast - A municipal park in South Belfast
- Musgrave Park Hospital, Belfast - A Regional Specialist Hospital in Northern Ireland
- Musgrave Park, Brisbane - Queensland, Australia
- Musgrave Park, Cork - Ireland
- Mount Musgrave, South Island, New Zealand
- Great Musgrave, a village in Cumbria
- Little Musgrave, a village in Cumbria
- Musgrave railway station, a station to the west of Great Musgrave in Cumbria
- Musgrave Group - Irish food retailer
- Musgrave Retailer Services - Retail wholesale market distributors
- Musgrave Rifles - South African rifle company
- Musgrave non-dead-centre engine - a stationary steam engine
- Lee Musgrave - CGI artist and video game designer (UK)
- Alan Musgrave - Philosopher and academic
- Anthony Musgrave - British colonial administrator
- Ken Musgrave - professor and CEO/CTO of Pandromeda, Inc.
- Mandy Musgrave - American actress
- Marilyn Musgrave - American politician
- Richard Musgrave - economist
- Samuel Musgrave - English classical scholar and physician
- Susan Musgrave - Canadian poet
- Story Musgrave - NASA Astronaut
- Ted Musgrave - NASCAR Driver
- Thea Musgrave - Scottish-American composer
- Thomas Musgrave - Several people
- Matty Groves, a folk ballad sometimes called "Little Musgrave and Lady Barnard"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.