Operation may refer to:
- Scientific operation
- Surgery, or operation
- An operation in mathematics:
- In language, an operation is a word which represents a function (or instruction), rather than a term or name
- In computer science, an operation is called an instruction
- Military operation, a military action (usually in a military campaign) using deployed forces
- Covert operation, a clandestine military or political action
- Sting operation, an operation designed to catch a person committing a crime, by means of deception
- Business operations
- Operations support system used in the telecommunications industry
- Operation of law, a legal term that indicates that a right or liability has been created for a party
- Anomalous operation, in parapsychology, a term describing a broad category of purported paranormal effects
- Musical operations such as:
- Operation (game), a battery-operated game of physical skill
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.