- Chinatrust Financial Holding Company
- Chinatrust Commercial Bank (CTCB) at its core,
- Chinatrust Securities Co.
- Chinatrust Insurance Brokers Co.
- Chinatrust Venture Capital Co.
- Chinatrust Asset Management Co.
- Chinatrust Bills Finance Corp.
- Chinatrust Security Co
- Taiwan Lottery Corporation
The Company's products and services are classified into eight categories: banking, including corporate banking, consumer finance and retail banking; securities, including securities brokerage, trading and underwriting services, as well as the securities-related futures business; bill and bond, including brokerage, trading, underwriting, certification, guarantee and advisory services; insurance brokerage, providing property and life insurance services; venture capital, focusing on the high technology industries, such as telecommunications semiconductor industries; asset management, including the acquisition, management and processing of financial debts from financial institutions; security services, such as stationing of security guards in office buildings, and lottery, including issuance, marketing, promotion, prize drawing, prize claiming, and management.
- ^ "Chinatrust Financial Holding ratings affirmed on acquisition news - S&P". Forbes. June 1, 2007. http://www.forbes.com/feeds/afx/2007/06/01/afx3778736.html. Retrieved 2009-02-09.
- http://www.chinatrustgroup.com/jsp/index.jsp - located in Taipei, Taiwan
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.