Mission may refer to:
- Mission (grape), variety of grape
- Mission (station), base of missionary practice
- Mission statement, a formal short written statement of an organization's value proposition
- Mission Style Furniture, a style of furniture that originated in the late 19th Century.
Mission may also refer to:
- Mission, British manufacturer of loudspeakers now owned by International Audio Group
- Mission Essential Personnel, a defense contractor primarily providing language services to the US Government in Afghanistan.
- Mission Hockey, roller hockey equipment manufacturer
Government and military
- Bolivarian Missions, series of social programs created during Hugo Chávez's rule of Venezuela
- Combat mission, a sortie
- Diplomatic mission, a diplomatic outpost in a foreign territory
- Space mission, the launch of craft into outer space
- Combat Mission (video game series)
- Mission (album), the second album from UK ska punk band Jesse James
- "Mission" (song), from the album Hold Your Fire by Rush
- Mission, British Columbia, district municipality
- Mission, Calgary, neighbourhood in Calgary, Alberta
- Mission, California, former town in Yuba County
- Mission, Delaware
- Mission, Kansas
- Mission, Oregon
- Mission, South Dakota
- Mission, Texas
- Mission (Los Angeles Metro station), metro station in Los Angeles
- Mission District, San Francisco, California
- Mission Viejo, California
Religious movements and organizations
- Mission (Christianity), Christian missionary movement
- Mission (LDS Church), administrative area of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Indigenous church mission theory, Foreign missionaries create well-organised churches and then hand them over to local converts
- La Mission (disambiguation)
- The Mission (disambiguation)
- Spanish missions in California
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.