- Global Knowledge Center on Crop Biotechnology
The Global Knowledge Center on Crop Biotechnology (KC) is a science-based information network that fosters knowledge-based and transparent decision making on crop biotech by facilitating and supporting the sharing of information and experiences among different stakeholders.  It has a global mandate and supports an information network of nodes called Biotechnology Information Centers (BICs) that provide support to agri-biotech related capacity building and IEC activities in their locality. Among the countries that host ISAAA BICs include: Bangladesh, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, China, Costa Rica, Egypt, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Malaysia, Mali, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Vietnam. The KC is based at the ISAAA Southeast Asia Center in Los Baños, Laguna in the Philippines.
Crop Biotech Update
Crop Biotech Update is a weekly e-newsletter published by the Global Knowledge Center on Crop Biotechnology that summarizes global news on agricultural biotechnology with implications for developing countries, highlights of research, documents and events. CBU also comes with a bi-monthly Biofuels Supplement that features new developments in energy crops production, processing, policy, and economics. CBU is produced by the Global Knowledge Center on Crop Biotechnology, International Service for the Acquisition of Agri-biotech Applications and reaches more than one million subscribers from different countries around the globe.
- ^ The activities of the International Service for the Acquisition of Agribiotech Applications (ISAAA) in crop biotechnology transfer
- ^ http://www.indobic.or.id/indobic/isaaa-launches-a-million-healing-hands-to-help-a-billion-hungry-campaign/
- ^ http://www.anbio.org.br/pdf/cropbiotechdatemay25.pdf
- ^ http://www.isaaa.org/kc/cropbiotechupdate/article/default.asp?ID=7207
- The activities of the International Service for the Acquisition of Agribiotech Applications (ISAAA) in crop biotechnology transfer
- ROLE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY IN SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- Neondo, Henry. Tissue culture: JKUAT steps up war to protect plantlets in the field. Africa Science News Service. Saturday, 26 April 2008
- Brazil surpasses US in new transgenic crop plantings. Nature Biotechnology 26: 260 (2008)
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.