DXEL City of license Zamboanga City Broadcast area Zamboanga Branding Killerbee 95.5 Slogan "Today's Best Music" Frequency 95.5 MHz First air date 1992 Format CHR, Top 40, Talk radio Power 10,000 watts Class A,B,C Callsign meaning DXEL Owner Golden Broadcast Professionals, Inc.
(Quest Broadcasting Inc.)
Website Official website
DXEL or Killerbee 95.5 is a music FM station run by Golden Broadcast Professionals, Inc. (GBPI DXGB TV-11), Zamboanga City's very own TV/radio network, and affiliated with Quest Broadcasting Incorporated in the Philippines. The office is located at Campaner St., Zamboanga City. Killerbee 95.5 plays CHR/top 40 hits with songs from the '90s getting massive airplay during the "Friday Madness" program.
- 4th quarter 1992- DXEL 95.5 FM was launched as Gold FM. It airs Filipino music as well as pop-ballads, dance hits, and rock. 95.5 became one of the top radio FM stations in Zamboanga. Taglines were: "Isigaw Mo Na! Gold FM 95.5"
- May 1, 2000- 95.5FM was relaunched. This time, it is affiliated with Quest Broadcasting Inc. as Killer Bee.
The Quest Radio Network
- Magic 89.9 (DWTM) - Metro Manila
- Killerbee 106.3 (DYKB) - Bacolod City
- Killerbee 95.1 (DYSR) - Dumaguete City
- Killerbee 92.3 (DYBN) - Cebu City
- Killerbee 102.3 (DXNS) - Butuan City
- Killerbee 89.3 (DXKB) - Cagayan de Oro City
- Killerbee 89.1 (DXBE) - Davao City
- Killerbee 106.3 (DXKM) - Gen. Santos City
- Killerbee 95.5 (DXEL) - Zamboanga City
Quest Broadcasting Inc./The Radio Partners, Inc. Affiliated stations Quest Broadcasting-owned stationsMagic 89.9 (Metro Manila) • Killerbee 103.1 (Lucena) • Killerbee 106.3 (Bacolod) • Killerbee 92.3 (Cebu) • Killerbee 95.1 Silliman Radio (Dumaguete) • Killerbee 102.3 Caraga's Hit Radio (Butuan) • Killerbee 95.5 (Zamboanga) • Killerbee 89.3 (Cagayan de Oro) • Killerbee 89.1 (Davao) • Killerbee 106.3 (General Santos) MiscellaneousDynaMedia Productions Radio stations in Zamboanga City, Philippines By FM frequency By AM frequency By callsign
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.