Charger may refer to:
- NATO code name for the Tupolev Tu-144 supersonic transport
- Convair Charger prototype light attack and observation aircraft which competed unsuccessfully for role filled by OV-10
- Charger (table setting), decorative plates used to fancify a place setting
- Battery charger, a device used to put energy into a cell or battery
- Capacitor charger, typically a high voltage DC power supply designed to rapidly charge a bank of capacitors in pulsed power applications
- Whipped-cream charger, a cartridge designed to deliver nitrous oxide in a whipped cream dispenser
- A common and chiefly British term for a Stripper clip, used in the reloading of firearms
- A medieval war horse, such as the destrier, courser or rouncey
- A type of special infected in Left 4 Dead 2.
- Gold Coast Chargers, an Australian rugby league team
- San Diego Chargers, a professional American football team
- Deccan Chargers, Indian cricket team
- UAH Chargers, the mascot for UAH's collegiate sports
- Dodge Charger, three entirely different Dodge vehicles bearing the Charger nameplate
- Chrysler Valiant Charger, produced by Chrysler Australia from 1971
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.