DEC, dec or Dec may refer to:
- Deč, a village in Serbia
- Decatur Airport, Decatur, Illinois (IATA airport code DEC)
- Derwent Entertainment Centre, an entertainment centre in Hobart, Australia
- Doncaster Education City, a development in South Yorkshire
- Francis E. Dec (1926–1996), U.S. conspiracy theorist and cult "kook"
- Declan Donnelly (from Ant & Dec), a United Kingdom television presenter
- Dheeraj and East Coast LLC, Dubai
- Department of Environment and Conservation (disambiguation)
- Digital Equipment Corporation, a defunct computer and technology company
- Disasters Emergency Committee, coordinates 14 disaster relief charities in the United Kingdom
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
Abbreviations, initialisms, acronyms
- Distance Education Council, Autonomous Body of Government of India for Open and Distance Education
- December, a month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar
- Decent, average.
- Declination, a term from astronomy
- Diethylcarbamazine, an anti-parasite drug
- Diplome d’Études Collegiales (in French), a college studies diploma issued in Quebec
- Oratorical Declamation, an event in competitive debate
- Display Energy Certificate, a UK requirement to show a certificate rating energy performance in public buildings.
- An abbreviation for decimal, for example in ASCII charts
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.