- Dragiša Brašovan
Dragiša Brašovan Born May 25, 1887
Died October 6, 1965(aged 78)
- Building of Serbian bank, about 1920th
- Sokolski dom, 1927.
- Church of the Presentation of Mary, 1924-1927.
- Workers' Association, 1931.
- Banovina Building, (now the Executive Council of Vojvodina), 1939.
- Main Post Office, 1961.
- The building of the Museum of Nikola Tesla, 1932.
- Building of the State Printing (now BIGZ) 1934-1941.
- Command of the Air Force Zemun in, 1939.
- Hotel Metropol, 1953.
- Several buildings built in 1930s (Francuska no. 5, Liberation Blvd. No.2, Boulevard of Despot Stefan no. 8, etc.).
- Apartment blocks of Cable Factory Svetozarevo (FX), built in the late 1950s
- ^ Blagojevic, Ljiljana (2003). Modernism in Serbia: The Elusive Margins of Belgrade Architecture, 1919-1941. MIT Press. Dust jacket. ISBN 9780262025379.
- ^ 20bogoroice.htm Church of the Presentation of the Virgin in Orlovat
Notable architecture in Belgrade, Serbia Topics:Architecture in Belgrade • Buildings and Structures in Belgrade • Skyscrapers in Belgrade Architects and firms:Nikola Hajdin • Dragiša Brašovan Tallest buildings: Religion buildings: Historic buildings: Government buildings: Hotels: Transportation: Museums:National Museum of Serbia • Nikola Tesla Museum • Ethnographic Museum • Military Museum • Belgrade City Museum • Museum of 4 July • Museum of African Art, Serbia • Museum of Applied Arts • Museum of Aviation • Museum of Contemporary Art • Museum of Natural History Museum of Theatrical Arts of Serbia • Railway Museum Office buildings: Entertainment venues: Under construction:Ada Bridge • Marina Dorcol • Prokop Proposed:Zemun Bridge • Tenis Centar Đoković • Delta City Block 20
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.