- List of members of the parliament of Sweden, 2006–2010
This is a list of Members of the Riksdag, the national parliament of Sweden. The Riksdag is a unicameral assembly with 349 Members of Parliament (Swedish: riksdagsledamöter), who are elected on a proportional basis to serve fixed terms of four years. In the Riksdag, Members are seated per constituency and not party. The following MPs were elected in the Swedish general election, 2006 and will serve until the Swedish general election, 2010. Members of the center-right Cabinet of Fredrik Reinfeldt, the ruling coalition during this term, are marked in bold, party leaders of the seven parties represented in the Riksdag in italic.
Party colors Seats Party leader Social Democratic Party 130 Göran Persson (1996–2007)
Mona Sahlin (2007–2011)
Moderate Party 97 Fredrik Reinfeldt (2003–) Centre Party 29 Maud Olofsson (2001–2011) Liberal People's Party 28 Lars Leijonborg (1997–2007)
Jan Björklund (2007–)
Christian Democrats 24 Göran Hägglund (2004–) Left Party 22 Lars Ohly (2004–) Green Party 19 Peter Eriksson (2002–2011)
Maria Wetterstrand (2002–2011)
List of elected MPs
Kingdom of Sweden
This article is part of the series:
Politics and government of
Members who resigned
Seat Resigned member Party Constituency New member From 314 Sebastian Cederschiöld Moderate Party Stockholm Municipality Gustav Blix October 3, 2006 281 Åsa Romson Green Party Stockholm Municipality Per Bolund October 3, 2006 282 Maria Borelius Moderate Party Stockholm County Mikael Sandström October 17, 2006
- "Riksdagen: Invalda valet 2006". http://www.riksdagen.se/webbnav/index.aspx?nid=1022. Retrieved 2007-02-19.
- "Riksdagen: Ledamöterna". http://www.riksdagen.se/webbnav/index.aspx?nid=1100. Retrieved 2007-02-19.
- "Ledamöterna som avgätt – Riksdagen". http://www.riksdagen.se/templates/R_PageExtended____11249.aspx. Retrieved 2008-10-09.
- "Ersättare – Riksdagen". http://www.riksdagen.se/Webbnav/index.aspx?nid=1250. Retrieved 2008-10-09.
Members of the parliament of Sweden
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.