- Category:Logic in computer science
- Those investigations into logic that are guided by applications in computer science. For example:
- Fundamental concepts in computer science that are naturally expressible in logical form. For example:
- Applications of fundamental concepts derived from the theory of computation that cast light on questions of pure logic. For example:
- Tools for logicians considered as applied computer science. For example:
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- [+] Automated theorem proving (2 C, 29 P)
- [+] Denotational semantics (1 C, 7 P)
- [×] Logic gates (33 P)
- [×] Logic conferences (11 P)
- [×] Logic families (33 P)
- [+] Logic programming (6 C, 42 P)
- [+] Logical calculi (4 C, 31 P)
- [×] Program logic (3 P)
- [+] Programming language semantics (2 C, 14 P)
- [×] Z notation (17 P)
The following 85 pages are in this category, out of 85 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.