Chlamydia may refer to:
- Chlamydia infection, a sexually transmitted disease
- Chlamydia (bacterium), a genus of pathogenic bacteria
- Chlamydophila, another genus of pathogenic bacteria
- Chlamydophila pneumoniae, also known as Chlamydia pneumoniae, an airborne chlamydial species responsible for human respiratory infection and numerous animal infections
- Chlamydophila pecorum, a chlamydial species common in livestock
- Chlamydophila psittaci, a highly virulent chlamydial species prevalent in birds
- Chlamydophila abortus, a chlamydial species that causes abortion in mammals
- Chlamydophila felis, a chlamydial species found in cats
- Chlamydophila caviae, a chlamydial species found in Guinea pigs
- Chlamydiaceae, family of bacteria including Chlamydia and Chlamydophila
- Chlamydiae, class of bacteria including Chlamydiaceae
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.