- Nick Graham (musician)
- 1969-1970 Atomic Rooster - Founder member with Carl Palmer - recorded and co-wrote the first Atomic Rooster album.
- 1970-1974 Skin Alley - Recorded three albums To Pagham And Beyond, Two Quid Deal and Skintight.
- 1974 Edwin Starr - toured as bass player in Starr's backing band.
- 1977-80 Alibi - formed in 1977 with Charlie Morgan on drums, Jeff Sharkey (guitar) and Mark Fisher (keyboards). The album was first recorded at Island's Basing Street Studios with Muff Winwood and Rhett Davies producing. However for reasons beyond the band's control this version was never released. The band then signed to Magnet Records and a second version was recorded with Chris Rea as producer - this is the one that was released in 1980 and the song "Friends" was a radio hit.
- 1980-83 Studied for BA Humanities (Hons) in Music and History of Art at Ealing College of Higher Education.
- 1983-84 Reading University - PGCE in Music Education.
- 1985 The Explorers featuring Phil Manzanera and Andy Mckay - toured through summer 1985 playing piano/synths and featured on the DVD Explorers Live at Camden Palace
- 1986 Songwriting - around this time Graham began to write songs for other artists with various co-writers. He co-wrote the song "The Flame" with Bob Mitchell, which went #1 for Cheap Trick in 1988.
- 1992 David Jackson (rock musician)
- 1992-1995 Jess Roden and The Humans
- 1998-2001 Reduced Shakespeare Company
- 2003 Jim Capaldi Band
- 2009 Did not form Athens based band, The First Street Heat. Is actually much older and of different nationality than the college age American Nick Graham who also did not start the band.
Studio albums Live albumsBBC Radio 1 Live in Concert • Devil's Answer • Live and Raw 70/71 • Live in Germany 1983 • Live at the Marquee 1980 Compilations albumsAssortment • Home to Roost • The Devil Hits Back • Space Cowboy • The Best of Atomic Rooster Volumes 1 & 2 • In Satan's Name: The Definitive Collection • The First 10 Explosive Years • Rarities • The First 10 Explosive Years Volume 2 • Heavy Soul • Homework (album)|Homework • Close Your Eyes: A Collection 1965–1986 • Anthology 1969–81 Box setsResurrection • Devil's Answer: The Singles Collection DVDs Related articles This article about a British bass guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. This biographical article about a British singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.