DSI is an initialism for the following companies:
- Dave Smith Instruments, an American synthesizer company
- Delphi Schools, Inc.
- Delphine Software International, a now bankrupt software company
- Destination Software, Inc., a video game company
- Diffused Surface Illumination, a multi-touch technique using a special acrylic Endlighten that disperses even light supplied by edge lighting the acrylic.
- Distinctive Software, Inc., a former Canadian software house
- Diversified Specialty Institute Holdings, Inc., a US-based healthcare group
- DYWIDAG Systems International, an international supplier of ground anchors and post-tensioning systems
- State Hydraulic Works (Turkey) (Turkish: Devlet Su İşleri (DSİ)), a state agency in Turkey
DSI also represents the following institutions:
- Data Storage Institute, a Singaporean national research institute
- Delta Sigma Iota, a college fraternity from Pennsylvania State University
- Department of Special Investigation, a Thai government organization for special investigation
- Deutsche Schule Istanbul, a private high school in Istanbul
- Dienst Speciale Interventies, a Dutch government organization for counter-terrorism actions
DSI can also mean:
- Data storage interrupt, the name used for a segmentation fault on PowerPC-based processors
- Data Stream Interface, computer network protocol to run Apple Filing Protocol over TCP
- Dead Space Ignition, a video game midquel to the Dead Space series
- Death or serious injury
- Delay slot instruction, a term from computer architecture
- Depolarization-induced suppression of inhibition, a type of modulation of inhibitory neurotransmission
- Detective Superintendent, a kind of British police's superintendent rank
- Deutsches SOFIA Institut, an institute helping develop SOFIA
- Diffusion Spectrum Imaging, a brain scanning method used in MRI Tractography to identify crossing fibers in neural tissue
- Digital Signal Interface, a protocol for controlling of lighting in buildings
- Disparity Space Image, a data structure used in computer stereo vision
- Display Serial Interface, a serial protocol for mobile display devices
- Diverterless supersonic inlet, a type of jet engine air intake
- Docking Score Index, a drug testing method
- DontStayIn, a social networking website
- Dope Stars Inc., an industrial metal band formed in 2002
- Nintendo DSi, Nintendo's third iteration of the Nintendo DS handheld video-game console
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.