Dope may refer to:
- Illegal drugs (commonly heroin, however, it may refer to cannabis, cocaine, opium, methamphetamine or other illegal drugs depending on exact region and time-period)
- An idiot
- Aircraft dope, a substance painted onto fabric-covered aircraft to tauten the skin
- Pipe dope, a slang term in plumbing for a chemical sealant applied to pipe threads to ensure a leakproof and pressure-tight seal
- Peg dope, a substance used to coat the bearing surfaces of the tuning pegs of string instruments
- Dope (TV series), an upcoming HBO drama series based on a Sara Gran novel of the same name
- Dope (band), an industrial metal band from Villa Park, Illinois.
- Edsel Dope, the lead singer and rhythm guitarist of the band.
- The Straight Dope, a newspaper column
- Dopefish, a type of fish used as an in-joke in the Commander Keen universe and games made after
- Dopant, an impurity added to a substance to alter its properties
- Discrete optimized protein energy, a method of assessing homology models in protein structure prediction
- Information, usually not widely known. (American slang). In sniping the adjustments made to hit a distant target. A soldier interviewed on the first episode of the Military Channel show "Top Sniper" claimed that it was an acronym for "data on previous engagement" but that was likely a backronym
- Soft drink (American slang).
Dope can also be a slang term used to describe something such as "cool" or "awesome".
- Doping (disambiguation)
- Dopey (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.