DCP is a three letter abbreviation, which can have various meanings:
- Des-gamma carboxyprothrombin, a liver cancer marker
- Diphenylcyclopropenone, a medication for alopecia areata
- Data Center Productivity, a metric (under development) by the Green Grid initiative.
- Data Collection Platform
- Digital Cinema Package, a distribution package for Digital cinema
- Digital Communications Protocol, an Avaya telephony protocol
- Distribution and Communications Protocol, a transport layer communications protocol providing fragmentation, addressing and/or reliable data transmission over errored channels
- Disk Control Program, Robotron made clone of MS-DOS 3.3
- Dell ControlPoint, a connection and security manager for Dell Latitude laptops
- Part of the trade name of various Brother Industries printers
- Devon and Cornwall Police, the territorial police force for Devon and Cornwall, England
- Deputy Commissioner of Police, a senior rank in many police forces
- David Carrier Porcheron, a Canadian professional Snowboarder and part co-owner of Yesnowboards.
- Decentralized Co-operation Programme, a UNITAR training activity aimed at achieving the UN's Millennium Development Goals
- Defined contribution plan
- Degree Confluence Project
- Deputy Chairperson
- Device Control Protocol
- Digital Cinema Package
- Disaster Control Plan
- Disney Consumer Products
- Distinguished Club Program, a program of Toastmasters International
- Dodge City Productions, a British hip hop/Acid Jazz group
- Donor Conceived Person
- Dual Circular Polarization of an electric field
- Double corrosion protection
- Dry Chemical Powder, a type of Fire extinguisher
- Dynamic Cone Penetrometer, is an instrument to estimate the in-situ strength of soils, granular construction materials and weak stabilized or modified materials (ASTM D 6951)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.