- Mon Sheong Foundation Chinese School
Mon Sheong Foundation Chinese School is a privately and fee operated school with focus on promoting Chinese culture, heritage, and philosophy.
Today MSFCS offers additional programs including:
- Chinese (Putonghua) Program (P1) for children over the age of 5
- Mandarin Program (Conversational)
- Mandarin for English speakers
- Mathematics Program from grades
Programs run on Fridays and Saturdays from September to May.
- Etobicoke Campus: Dixon Grove Middle School
- North York Campus: Earl Haig Secondary School
- Markham Campus: Pierre Elliott Trudeau High School
- Scarborough Campus: W.A. Porter Collegiate Institute (Scarborough Board of Education)
- Dr. Sim Fai Liu Award for Outstanding Achievement
- Ping Shao Quan Award for Academic Achievement
- Ming Shau Yau Scholarship
Alumni and Notable Faculty
- Dr. Sim Fai Liu (1919-1999) MD, OOnt - co-founder Mon Sheong Foundation Chinese School; resident at Toronto Western Hospital and medical director at Lambert Lodge and Castleview-Wychwood Towers
- Ping Shao Quan - former Chair and Chinese School Principal
- Simon Tse - current Principal
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.