- Orbit (disambiguation)
Orbit is the gravitationally curved path of one object around a point or another body.
Orbit may also refer to:
Science and mathematics
- Orbit (anatomy), the socket in the skull which accommodates an eye
- Orbit (dynamics), in dynamical systems
- Orbit (group theory) (or symmetry orbit)
- Orbit (control theory), a particular case of the notion of orbit in group theory
- William Orbit, atmospheric techno composer
- Orbit Books, a UK based publisher of science fiction books and fantasy books
- Orbit Magazine, a Detroit-based alternative publication
- Orbit (band)
- Orbit (anthology series), a series of original science fiction anthologies, published between 1966–1980
- Orbit Science Fiction, a five issue science fiction anthology series, published between 1953–1954
- Orbit (album), the first album from William Orbit
- Orbit, a fictional airline in Flight Simulator X
- Orbit Group, a UK housing association
- Orbit Communications Company, a former DBS satellite service in the Middle East
- Orbit Irrigation Products
- Orbit (gum), a brand of chewing gum manufactured by the Wrigley Company
- Orbit (mascot), the former mascot of Major League Baseball's Houston Astros
- Orbit (scratch), is a DJ technique
- ArcelorMittal Orbit, a planned steel tower to be located in East London as part of the London 2012 Olympic Park
- Orbital (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Orbit"
- All pages with titles containing "Orbit"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.