- New York State College of Ceramics
The New York State College of Ceramics (NYSCC) at Alfred University in Alfred is a statutory college of the State University of New York (SUNY). It is divided into the School of Art and Design and the Inamori School of Engineering. Although the School of Engineering is nominally administered by NYSCC, the engineering school includes certain programs which are not legally part of NYSCC. Strictly speaking only ceramics, glass, and materials science engineering programs are NYSCC entities.
The College awards undergraduate and graduate degrees and is a doctoral granting institution of the State University of New York. It is host to both the Scholes Library, which has extensive collections of research materials in both ceramic science and ceramic art, and the Schein-Joseph International Museum of Ceramic Art.
- The New York State College of Ceramics - home page
- School of Art and Design - home page
- Inamori School of Engineering - home page
- Alfred University - home page
School of Art and Design within NYSCC:
- Ceramic Art
- Sculptural/Dimensional Studies
- Expanded Media
- Painting, Drawing, Photography
- Art History
Inamori School of Engineering within NYSCC:
- Ceramic Engineering program
- Glass Engineering Science program
- Materials Science and Engineering program
- Biomedical Materials Engineering Science program
- MFA degrees in Ceramic Art, Sculpture, or Electronic Integrated Arts
- MS and PhD degrees in Ceramics, Glass, or Materials Sciences
Units of the State University of New York University centers Other doctoral-
University colleges Technology colleges Community collegesAdirondack • Broome • Cayuga • Clinton • Columbia-Greene • Corning • Dutchess • Erie • Finger Lakes • Fulton-Montgomery • Genesee • Herkimer • Hudson Valley • Jamestown • Jefferson • Mohawk Valley • Monroe • Nassau • Niagara • North Country • Onondaga • Orange • Rockland • Schenectady • Suffolk • Sullivan • Tompkins Cortland • Ulster • Westchester Online program
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.